In this guide, I will show you how to install the Clicksville addon on Kodi. You can install this addon on all your Kodi devices, including FireStick, FireStick 4K, Nvidia Shield, Mobiles, Tablets, Computers, Raspberry Pi, and more.
Clicksville Kodi addon features a wide range of on-demand content, including many of your favorite movies and shows. In addition, you can stream music, tune into the radio, or watch documentaries even.
The addon also supports Real Debrid integration allowing you to get access to high-quality content. You can set up Real Debrid right on the main screen of this addon.
Clicksville seems like a promising addon. Hence, I have included it in our list of Best Addons for Kodi.
How to install Clicksville addon on Kodi
We are installing an addon from a third-party source. Therefore, you will first need to configure Kodi to allow the installation. Let’s take care of the configuration part first. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the home screen of the Kodi app once you have launched it. Navigate to the top-left section and click the gear icon; it will open the Settings window
2. On the Settings window, go ahead and click the System tile
3. Choose the option Add-ons on the left side of this window
4. Next, we are going to click Unknown Sources in order to turn it ON (leave it if it is already turned on)
5. You should see this warning message or prompt. Go ahead and choose Yes to confirm your action
You have successfully configured Kodi to allow the installation of the Clicksville addon. Let’s get started with the process.
Clicksville Kodi addon installation process
Follow the simple steps to install the addon in a couple of minutes:
1. Go the Kodi Settings window one more time and choose the File manager option
2. You must now see this window (image below). Click Add source (if you are using Kodi on a computer, double click instead)
3. A new dialog box is displayed. Here, we are going to click where it reads <None>
4. This opens the window where you can type the source URL – https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
Enter the above link carefully and make sure there are no typos. Click OK to proceed
5. Back on this dialog box, highlight the text field where it says Enter a name for the media source
Type any name you want. I am using the name Clicksville for this guide.
Take one quick look to make sure everything is in order and click OK when you are ready.
6. Press the back button and get back to the Settings window. This time, we are going to click the tile named Add-ons
7. Next, when this window appears, open the option Install from zip file
8. On this prompt, go ahead and choose the source name you provided earlier (Clicksville for this guide)
9. This brings up the zip file which installs the Last Kingdom Repository
Click repository.lk-x.x.zip (the version number of this file could be different on your screen from what you see here)
10. Wait a minute for the notification Last Kingdom Repository Add-on installed
11. Now, choose the option Install from repository
12. Open the Last Kingdom Repository you just installed
13. Click Video add-ons
14. Open Clicksville addon from the list
15. Go ahead and click the Install option in the bottom-right corner
16. Click OK to continue when this window appears with the list of the addons
17. Now, we wait for a couple of minutes for the Clicksville Kodi addon to install
You will see the add-on installed notification in the top-right corner when it’s done
This is how you install the Clicksville Kodi addon.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users are strongly advised to connect a VPN while streaming. A VPN for Kodi will bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and geo-restriction on popular Add-ons. I always connect ExpressVPN on all my streaming devices and I suggest you do the same.
ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
How to access and use Clicksville addon on Kodi
Now that we have taken care of the installation part, let’s access and start using this addon.
You can access your installed addons from the Kodi home-screen. Select Add-ons in the left menu (but do not click) and choose the installed addon on the right side of the screen.
Alternately, click Add-ons on the Kodi home-screen and select Video add-ons on the next screen
You will find the installed addons on the right
Go ahead and open the Clicksville Kodi addon
Before you start, the addon recommends you to clear the cache. Therefore, first click the following option around the top of the main-screen “Clear Cache to Refresh Lists Before Viewing”.
What we are looking at here is the main screen of the addon. Here, you can get started by choosing one of the categories including Real Debrid Movies, Free Links Movies, Sci-Fi Movies, Horror, Classic Westerns, Boxsets and Collections, TV Shows, Mysteries, Old Comedy Shows, Music, Radio, Kids Section, etc.
These main categories are divided into multiple subcategories to organize the content effectively. For instance, the Real Debrid Movies category contains subcategories 4K Movies, Latest Movies, Movies by Year 2010 – 2020, and more.
Talking about Real Debrid, this addon offers top-notch media experience if you pair it with your Real Debrid account.
Read our guide on How to sign up for and use Real Debrid with Kodi.
If you already have a Real Debrid account, Clicksville Kodi addon lets you easily set it up from the main screen. Just click the option Re-Authorize Real Debrid (Resolve-URL) on the top.
You will see a prompt like this with code. Go to real-debrid.com/device in any browser and authorize Real Debrid for Clicksville Kodi addon.
Clicksville Kodi addon brings to you a sizeable collection of Movies, Shows, Music, Documentaries, and other on-demand videos. This addon is the part of the Last Kingdom Repository. Clicksville is fairly easy to install and use. You can get started with it within a few minutes. Since it allows Real Debrid integration, you can get access to some high-quality content.
- How to jailbreak a Firestick
- How to install Kodi on Firestick
- How to fix buffering on Kodi
- Best Kodi Builds
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More