In this post, you will find the step-by-step instructions to install the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Kodi Builds on FireStick.
However, the instructions to install the builds from this Wizard also work on other devices, including Android TV, Windows, Mac, Smartphones, Tablets, and all other Kodi-compatible devices.
What is Ghetto Astronaut Wizard for Kodi Builds?
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is a collection of multiple builds for Kodi 19.
This Wizard hosts Kodi builds like Neuromancer, Movies Plus, Kodeine, and more.
You can install one of these builds if you want to give Kodi a makeover.
You will enjoy a more intuitive and exciting interface with a Kodi build.
The Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Kodi builds also give you many preinstalled addons.
Therefore, you may not need to install the addons separately.
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is included on our list of Best Builds for Kodi in 2022.
If you are new to the Kodi app, you may want to go through our beginner’s guide for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Safe and Legal?
Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is a third-party source for installing Kodi builds.
This Wizard is hosted on an unofficial repository called Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo. Therefore, we can’t say whether or not this Wizard is entirely safe.
However, I have used the Kodi builds from this Wizard for a while and never bumped into any security or safety issues.
I ran the repository through an online virus scanner to be doubly sure. The scan showed no malicious activity, malware, or security threats.
Hence, I am inclined to assume that Ghetto Astronaut Wizard is probably safe.
Here is the proof:
Is Ghetto Astronaut legal? It is beyond our scope to verify the legal status of any third-party Kodi builds.
We cannot say whether the builds hosted by Ghetto Astronaut Wizard have the proper licenses to distribute the content. Therefore, it is best to stay on the side of caution.
I recommend using a Kodi VPN with the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi builds to avoid any hassles.
How to Install the Ghetto Astronaut Builds on Kodi
The installation process of the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi builds involves multiple steps.
I have divided the instructions into four simple parts to make them easier to follow.
Let’s get started.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
You will install the Ghetto Astronaut builds from the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard.
The Wizard is an unofficial addon from a third-party source.
You need to make a tiny change to Kodi setting to install the builds from the unofficial sources.
Follow these steps:
1. Click the Settings or gear icon in the top-left section of the home screen of the Kodi app.
2. Click System on the next window.
3. Select or highlight Add-ons in the left menu.
Click the Unknown Sources toggle or switch on the right.
4. Click Yes to confirm.
Part 2: Install the Ghetto Astronaut repository
This is the repository from where we will install the Ghetto Astronaut Wizard (in the next section).
To install the repository, follow these steps:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings window again and click File manager.
2. Click Add source (double click on a computer).
3. Click where it says <None>.
4. Now, type the following URL carefully and make sure there are no typos:
Recheck the URL and Click OK.
Note: This URL points to the original source of the repository. FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated with the providers of the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Builds.
5. Select the input box titled Enter a name for this media source. Enter the source name you can remember. You will need it later.
I am going with Ghetto. Click OK.
6. Go back to the Settings window. Click Add-ons.
7. Click Install from zip file.
8. Click Yes.
9. Click the zip file repository.ghettomatrix-x.x.x.zip.
10. Wait a few seconds. You will see the notification Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo Add-on installed shortly.
The repository is installed. We will use it to install the Wizard in the next part.
Part 3: Install the Ghetto Matrix Wizard
The Ghetto Matrix Wizard hosts all the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi builds we want to install.
Follow these steps to install the Wizard:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings window again. Click Add-ons.
2. Click Install from repository.
3. Open Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Repo.
4. Choose Program add-ons.
5. Click Ghetto Astronaut Wizard.
6. Click Install in the bottom-right section of the following window.
7. Click OK if prompted.
8. Wait for a couple of minutes for the following notification to appear in the top-right area: Ghetto Astronaut Wizard Add-on installed.
9. The following popup appears a few seconds after the previous notification. Click Continue or press the back button.
10. Kodi also displays this popup. You may click Build Menu to view the list of the Ghetto Astronaut Kodi builds.
If you are clicking Ignore, I will show you how to open the build menu from the home screen of Kodi in the next part.
11. Click Dismiss if this prompt appears.
Part 4 – Install Ghetto Astronaut Kodi Builds
Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Kodi home screen and select Add-ons in the left menu. Click the Ghetto Astronaut Matrix Wizard on the right under Program add-ons.
2. Click Builds.
3. This window displays the list of all the builds the Ghetto Matrix Wizard hosts. You need to click one of the builds to install.
You may pick any build you like. I am going with Kodeine.
4. Click Install on the following screen.
5. Click Yes, Install on the prompt to confirm.
6. Wait for the build to download. This usually takes 2-3 minutes.
7. Kodi wants to confirm if you wish to erase all the existing data before installing the build.
If you agree, click Fresh Install (recommended). If you wish to retain some data, click Ignore.
8. Ghetto Astronaut Kodi build is now getting installed. This may take a couple of minutes.
9. Click OK to force close Kodi.
You have successfully installed the Ghetto Astronaut build on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use the Ghetto Astronaut Builds on Kodi
You must reopen Kodi to load the build. The build will take a few minutes to update and set everything up.
You will see multiple notifications on the top while the build is getting ready (like the one displayed in the image below).
When the notifications stop, you know the build is ready for use. This is the home screen of the Kodeine build I installed for demonstration.
This build offers multiple categories, including Kodiverse, Movies, Collection, TV Shows, Kids, and Sports. The categories may vary across builds.
The build displays the featured content on the top and related addons at the bottom, depending upon category selection.
Ghose Astronaut Wizard offers many Kodi builds for various devices, including FireStick, Android, iOS, PC, Mac, and more.
You will find lightweight and heavy-duty builds. The installation steps for all the Kodi builds are more or less the same.
- Best Addons for Kodi in 2022
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick
- How to Update Kodi on FireStick
- How to Uninstall a Kodi Build on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More