In this tutorial, I will show you how to install the Last Kingdom builds on Kodi. The builds available through this source can be easily installed on any device on which you use Kodi. This includes FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV, Android Boxes, Android Mobiles, Computers, and more.
Update: This build is currently unavailable. See our list of the best Kodi builds for some alternatives.
While we have been keeping the list of the up to date, working Kodi builds, we also keep looking for something new and exciting. Therefore, I decided to share the Last Kingdom Kodi builds with you.
The Last Kingdom Wizard features some good looking and functional builds for a different Kodi experience. These builds enable easy access to your favorite content, such as Movies, Shows, Music, Live TV, and more.
The Last Kingdom Builds have also been added to our list of Best Builds for Kodi.
If you want to give the Last Kingdom build on Kodi a try, you will find the detailed instructions here.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to install the Last Kingdom build on Kodi
What we are doing is installing a build from a third-party source. Therefore, before we get to the installation procedure, we must first configure a Kodi security setting that allows the installation of the third-party Kodi builds.
Follow the steps below:
1. Run the Kodi application on your device
When this screen is displayed, go to the top-left section and open the Settings by clicking the gear icon
2. Now, you want to open the tile labeled System
3. Next, choose Add-ons on the left side of this screen
4. Click Unknown Sources to make sure it gets switched ON (if it is currently OFF)
5. When prompted, go ahead and click Yes to confirm that you wish to keep Unknown Sources turned on
This takes care of the security setting we were talking about. Now, we start with the installation process
The Last Kingdom Kodi Build installation steps
Here are the steps to install this build on Kodi in a few minutes:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings window one more time by clicking the gear icon on the home screen in the top-left corner
Open File manager
2. Go ahead and click Add source on this window (if you are using a computer, double click)
3. This window is displayed; click where you read <None>
4. A window with text box and keypad appears. Here, we are going to type the following URL https://pedrokingdom.com/repo
The URL needs to be entered correctly for the process to work
5. Now highlight the text field where it asks you to enter the name of the media source
Here, you can type anything you want
Let’s type Pedro
Recheck to make sure everything is fine and click OK
6. Now, back on the Settings window, open the tile Add-ons
7. Go to Install from zip file
8. You should find Pedro or the source name you typed earlier
Go ahead and click it
9. Click and extract the zip file repository.lk-x.x.zip
This zip file will install the required repository
10. In a minute, you should see the installation notification for Last Kingdom Repository in the top-right corner
11. Now, open Install from Repository
12. Open Last Kingdom Repository that you installed
13. Choose Program add-ons
14. Go ahead and open Last Kingdom Wizard
15. Click Install in the bottom-right corner
16. Click OK when this prompt is displayed (with the list of additional addons)
17. In 2-3 minutes, you should see the Last Kingdom Wizard installation notification in the top-right area
18. And within a couple of seconds, this prompt must appear
Click Continue or simply dismiss this prompt by pressing the back button
19. You may click Build Menu to quickly access the list of the Last Kingdom Kodi builds. However, in this guide, we are clicking Ignore.
We will navigate to the list from the home screen of Kodi
20. From the home-screen of Kodi, go to Add-ons > Program add-ons
Open the Last Kingdom Wizard tile
21. Open (Last Kingdom) Builds
22. Choose one of the builds from the list. I am picking the Family Leia Version of the Last Kingdom Kodi build
23. Click Install on the following window
24. This prompt appears after a few seconds
Click Yes, Install to continue
25. Wait while the chosen Last Kingdom Kodi build is downloaded
This will take a couple of minutes
26. Now, wait for the build to install; this also takes a couple of minutes
27. When the build has installed, you may see a prompt like this
Click OK to force close the Kodi app
Now, all you need to do is open the Kodi app again and start using the build.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to use the Last Kingdom build on Kodi
As I said, run the Kodi application again to load the Last Kingdom build.
When you run any Kodi build for the first time, allow it at least 4-5 minutes to get everything ready. It will update itself completely for optimal performance. The build will also update any addons if necessary.
When the build has fully loaded, you should see a window like this:
You are all set to use the Last Kingdom build now.
Here are the following menu categories you can explore:
- TV Shows
- Live TV
- The Crew
- Wolf Pack
- Pick N Mix
This Last Kingdom build also offers some popular addons that come preinstalled with it, including cCloud, Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, Seren, and more.
The Last Kingdom offers some quality Kodi builds for all types of Kodi devices. The Wizard has lightweight builds for low-spec devices, such as FireStick and Android boxes. It also has loaded builds for computers and other high-spec devices. It looks like a promising collection and you may give it a try.
- How to install No Limits Magic Build
- How to install Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build
- How to Install Hard Nox Kodi Build
- How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More