In this guide, I will show you how to install One Alliance Reborn builds on Kodi. Use these instructions on any Kodi device you like, including Amazon FireStick.
One Alliance Reborn is one of the most reputed sources for Kodi addons and builds these days. The OneAlliance Reborn Wizard, obtained from this source, hosts three builds. These builds come with a good collection of preloaded video-addons for movies, shows, live TV, sports etc. These builds have attractive, yet simple looking interface.
One Alliance Reborn Kodi builds are medium-sized and pull off satisfactory performance on almost all the devices. Go ahead and give these builds a try.
Steps to Install One Alliance Reborn Kodi Builds
Kodi software’s default design is such, that it doesn’t let you install any third-party builds (or add-ons). But, this security design can be bypassed. Therefore, whenever you want to install a build, you would want to make sure that you have checked Unknown Sources as enabled by following the steps below:
- Launch Kodi and while you are on the default, home-screen click Settings icon (the one that looks like a cog and is on the top-left)
- On the following window, when you see this menu, click System settings
- Now go to the left of the next screen and select Add-ons
- You must now see some options on the right. Click the toggle by the option Unknown Sources and switch it on
- When the following message appears with the warning about the potential risks of installing third-party builds/addons, ignore it and click Yes
You have configured Kodi to install the One Alliance Reborn Builds. We can now get started.
The build installation process involves a series of steps. It may look complicated, but it is simple. To make things even easier, I will break down the process in three crucial parts as follows:
- Part 1: Add One Alliance Reborn Source to Kodi
- Part 2: Install One Alliance Reborn Wizard
- Part 3: Install the Desired One Alliance Reborn Kodi Build
I will now take you through each part one by one.
Part 1: Add One Alliance Reborn Source to Kodi
The idea is to add the source URL to Kodi from where it will install the necessary addon for the builds. Here is how it goes:
- Go to Kodi Settings again when you are on the home-screen of Kodi
- From the following set of options, choose File manager
- As you see, Add source is on both the sides of the next window. Click any Add source you like
- Now you must see the following window. Click <None>
- A new window will pop up with an onscreen keyboard. Enter the following URL in the empty space on the top: http://onealliancereborn.com/repo/ and then click OK
- Now when you are back on this window, highlight the section labeled Enter a name for this media source. Type any identifiable name for the source, such as one
- Click OK when your Kodi window looks like this
One Alliance Reborn source URL has been successfully added. Now we go to the next part.
Part 2: Install One Alliance Reborn Wizard
Builds are normally hosted in a wizard and One Alliance Reborn Wizard is host to many. That’s what we are going to install. Follow these steps:
- Return to the home-screen of Kodi by pressing the back/esc key on your device
- On the home-screen, click Add-ons from the menu on the left
- Now, look at the top-left of the next window. You must see the icon on the far left for an open box. Click this icon
- Wizards and repositories are packed in a zip file. Click Install from zip file on the next window to unpack them
- Click the name one on the following popup window titles ‘Install from zip file’. If you chose any other name for the source earlier, then that’s the name you would want to click.
- Now click the zip file named program.onealliancerebornwizard.zip
- Wait for the One Alliance Reborn Wizard to install. When the installation is finished, you will see the notification on the upper-right of the window. It may take 2-3 minutes.
Note: The Wizard is installed in the background once you click the zip file above. Even if it seems nothing is happening, wait for a couple of minutes. You will see the addon installation notification.
- You might see a series of popup windows once the One Alliance Reborn Wizard is installed. Choose appropriate options on the popups and get rid of them. Sometimes the popups do not appear at all
You have successfully installed the OneAlliance Reborn Wizard on Kodi. We go to the final part of the process.
Install One Alliance Reborn Kodi Builds
As I write this guide, One Alliance Reborn hosts three Kodi builds namely:
- 1Arctic Mini Build
- 1Attraction Build
- Red Wizard Build – Adults Only
If more builds are added to the inventory, I will update it here.
For the demonstration purposes in this guide, I will install the 1Arctick Mini Build. Here are the steps:
You first need to run the One Alliance Reborn Wizard Kodi addon. Here is how you do that:
- Go to the Kodi home-screen again
- Click Add-ons on the menu on the left
- Open Program add-ons
- Click OneAlliance Reborn Wizard
Now, here are the steps to install the build from the wizard:
- Click Builds on the main screen of the Wizard
- Click 1Arctic Mini Build
Note: If you wish to install any other build, go ahead and select that build instead
- Click Fresh Install (it will reset Kodi to the default configuration before installing the build)
Note: You may also select Standard Install, but in my opinion, it’s not a good idea. Kodi builds work the best when they are installed on Kodi with a clean slate
- Click Continue to confirm that you are ready to reset Kodi to default settings
- Wait for the build to download. As you see, 1Arctic build is 338 MB in size.
Note: It may take several minutes to download this Kodi build depending upon the speed of your internet connection. It is also dependent upon the specs you are downloading this build on.
- When the download is complete, the build installation will start automatically. Nearly 447 MB of original build data will be unpacked and used on your device storage
- When the build is installed, the following prompt appears. Go ahead and click Force Close
- You have successfully installed the desired One Alliance Reborn Kodi build. Restart Kodi and you will see the build in action
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users should always use a VPN to protect their identity while streaming.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
Overview of One Alliance Reborn Kodi Builds
We will briefly explore the One Alliance Reborn Kodi build that we just installed: 1Arctic Mini Build.
This is the home screen of the build.
The layout of this build is slightly different from the standard design. While there is a navigable menu bar like the other builds, the submenu bar isn’t snapped to it. Instead, the submenu bar appears as a popup when you click any item in the menu. For instance, when I clicked Movies, it popped out the related options.
Depending upon what you select in the menu bar, the strip above will display the related featured content. When I select Movies, it shows the trending movies.
1Arctic Build has regular categories like Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Sports, Favs and a special O.D (on demand) category.
The build also features some popular addons like DeathStar, Yoda, Supremacy, Wraith, The Magic Dragon, SportsDevil, etc.
I also installed 1Attraction Kodi Build, and found it a little more user-friendly than 1Arctic. It also has nearly the same addon collection as 1Arctic. Here is how the home-screen of 1Attraction looks like:
I believe that OneAlliance Reborn is a decent inventory of some decent builds. Both the builds I installed, worked smoothly on my computer. 1Arctic was a bit slow in the beginning on FireStick, but later offered acceptable performance. 1Attraction, on the other hand, fared better from the start.
If you want to try out something new, these builds could be a good choice.
I would also love to hear your feedback on these builds. Please fill us in via the comments section below.Liked the Guide? Don't Forget to Share with your Family & Friends
Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.