This article illustrates how to access and install one of your favorite Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds. Although I’m using a FireStick, this piece is valid for all devices like Android devices, Nvidia Shield, Mac, etc., compatible with Kodi. Also, I’ll show you how to use the build.
What is Diggz Chef Wizard?
Diggz Chef Wizard is brought to you by the famous Diggz Repository. On Diggz Chef Wizard, you’ll find a handful of Kodi builds, but they all are worth it.
They are fully-fledged and loaded builds with multiple addons from various repos. Also, you’ll find multiple sections in the builds, including movies, TV shows, music, live TV, sports, and more.
All in all, set your expectations high for Diggz Chef Wizard builds as they are made to entertain you endlessly.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Are Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi Builds Safe & Legal?
Unfortunately, at FireStickTricks, we don’t have the resources to figure out whether the Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds are truly safe.
I can only vouch for the basic level of safety as I didn’t find anything suspicious when I used one of the Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds. Also, here’s the report of the virus analysis I performed on the zip file of Diggz Chef Wizard:
I can’t assure the legal status of Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds as it’s impossible to explicitly check whether the content on the builds is legit or illegal.
I recommend using a Kodi VPN service like ExpressVPN to keep your data and internet connection safe & private.
How to Install Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi Builds on Kodi
You’ll have to go through multiple steps to install Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds. I have split this section into four parts so you can easily follow along.
So, let’s jump in:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enabling Unknown Sources
This part involves enabling unknown sources on your Kodi app. By default, Kodi doesn’t allow users to add addons or repos from third-party sources due to security and privacy concerns.
But without enabling unknown sources, we won’t be able to add the necessary Diggz Repo to install Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds. So, here’s how to enable unknown sources on Kodi:
1. Go to the Kodi home page and click on the Settings Cog icon below the Kodi logo.
2. Select System.
3. On System / Settings page, scroll down to the Add-ons tab on the left-hand-side panel.
4. On the right-hand side, scroll down and turn on Unknown sources.
5. Kodi will warn you of the consequences of enabling unknown sources; click Yes to continue.
Part 2: Installing The Diggz Chef Wizard Repository
We can continue our journey to install Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi builds. And the next part of the journey is to load the Diggz Repository that hosts the Diggz Chef Wizard.
So, here’s how to install Diggz Repository on your Kodi app:
1. Click the Settings Cog icon on the home screen of Kodi.
2. Select File manager.
3. On the File manager screen, scroll down and select Add source.
Note: Add source option is located at the end of the list.
4. Add file source window will appear on your screen; select <None>.
5. Enter the URL of the Diggz Repository https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo/ and click on the OK button.
Note: At FireStickTricks.com, we don’t own or host any URLs. Above, I have provided you with the official URL of the Digg Repository.
6. The media source input box auto-fills with the name diggzrepo. We will keep it. Click OK.
7. Go back to the Settings page and select Add-ons.
8. On the Add-ons screen, scroll down and select Install from zip file.
9. A warning sign will appear; click YES to continue.
10. Install from zip file window will appear on your screen. Click diggzrepo.
11. Click the zip file Diggz_Repo.zip.
12. After a few seconds, Diggz Repository will get installed on your Kodi app.
Part 3: Installing Diggz Chef Wizard From Repository
We have loaded the Diggz Repository. Now, we’ll install the Diggz Chef Wizard hosted on it.
1. On the same Add-ons screen, scroll up and select Install from repository.
2. On the next page, scroll down and select Diggz Repository.
3. Select Program add-ons.
4. Open Chef Matrix Wizard or Chef Nexus Wizard on Kodi 20.
5. On the Chef Wizard dashboard, click on the Install button.
6. Some additional addons will also install with Chef Wizard; click OK to confirm.
Note: You may or may not see this prompt on some devices.
7. On successful installation, you’ll receive a notification on your screen – Chef Wizard Add-on installed.
8. Click Close.
9. Click Remind Later.
Part 4: Installing the Diggz Xenon Light Firestick Edition Build Via Diggz Chef Wizard
Finally, I’ll show you how to install any one of the builds available on the Diggz repository:
1. On the Kodi home screen, scroll down and open the Add-ons tab.
2. Go to the Program add-ons tab and open the Chef Wizard.
3. Chef Wizard will open up. Scroll down and select Build Menu.
4. Inside the builds menu, you’ll see the list of available builds. Let’s choose Eminence for the demonstration (you may choose any other build.) We have a separate guide for the Diggz Xenon Build.
5. Click Continue.
6. Wait for Chef Wizard to download the necessary files for the build.
7. Once downloaded, the installation process will start automatically.
8. Click OK to save changes and force close the Kodi app.
This is how you install the Diggz Chef Wizard build on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Diggz Chef Wizard Build (Eminence) on Kodi
Here’s a brief overview of the Diggz Xenon Light Firestick Edition build I installed using the Diggz Chef Wizard.
The following image shows the home screen of the Eminence build we picked for demonstration. The build has menu items at the bottom, including Search, Favs, Live, Movies, Shows, Debrid, and more.
Cycle through these options and explore the build.
I showed you how to install Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi Builds in this piece. Diggz Chef Wizard offers several handy Kodi builds. The comments section is open for your queries, suggestions, and more. Let us know how you feel about this build.
- Best Kodi Builds
- Best APKs for Streaming Free Movies & TV Shows
- Best Firestick Apps – Free Movies, Shows,Live TV Sports
- How to Install Doomzday Kodi Builds
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More