In this tutorial, I will show you how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV, FireStick 4K, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Smart Android TV, and Android Mobiles.
Smart IPTV is an IPTV service that lets you access your IPTV subscriptions from multiple IPTV service providers. You can say that it is an IPTV management service for the end-users.
The most important thing to note about Smart IPTV is that it does not offer any channels or playlists of its own. It lets you stream channels that you have access to from other IPTV subscriptions. The biggest benefit of this app is that you can access channels from multiple IPTV subscriptions in one place. This eliminates the need to install multiple apps for multiple IPTV services.
You need to import the channel playlists from your IPTV subscriptions either using an EPG URL, M3U URL, or a playlist file saved in your local storage.
Smart IPTV is a paid service. However, there are NO recurring charges. You just need to pay a one-time activation fee of 5.49 EUR or nearly 6.10 USD.
Use the MAC address in your Smart IPTV app to activate Smart IPTV paid service (more about it in the ‘How to use’ section later in the guide).
There is a free 7-day trial as well, which you can explore before buying the paid subscription. You may start the trial with the same MAC address.
Note: Do not forget to activate the paid service before the expiration of the 7-day trial if you want your playlists migrated.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Is Smart IPTV Safe & Legal?
Even though Smart IPTV is unavailable on Amazon App Store, it is listed on the other official stores, such as Google Play Store and Apple Store. Therefore, it must be safe.
However, for FireStick, you need to get the APK file of Smart TV from an external source. Therefore, there could be doubt whether they host the original APK. I scanned the APK file of the app with Virus Total and found that it was safe:
Again, since the app is hosted on some official App Stores, it’s supposed to be legal. However, there’s a catch.
You can use Smart IPTV to stream TV channels through third-party or unofficial IPTV providers. While the app itself is legal, the third-party streams it pulls from unverified sources may not necessarily be.
I do not encourage copyright violations. However, I am an advocate of privacy. Therefore, I recommend using a VPN with Smart IPTV to maintain your privacy. ExpressVPN is the most reliable and fastest VPN in the market.
How to Install Smart IPTV on FireStick
Since we are going to sideload the Smart IPTV on FireStick, we must first enable the security option Apps from Unknown Sources in the FireStick settings. Follow the steps below:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. You need to be on the home screen of FireStick. Select FIND.
2. Now, click Search.
3. In the Search window, search for the app called Downloader. This is the app through which we will sideload Smart IPTV on FireStick. Follow the instructions that appear on the screen and install this app. For the detailed guide, read how to sideload apps on FireStick with Downloader.
4. After installing the Downloader app, get back to the home screen and select Settings.
5. Within Settings, go to the option My Fire TV and open it.
6. Now, the next option you will access is Developer Options.
7. On the window that opens next, go ahead and click on Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you still have the older version of the FireStick interface, click Apps from Unknown Sources.
8. Turn the option ON for the Downloader app.
Once you have enabled Apps from Unknown Sources, you may start installing the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here are the steps:
9. You may now open the Downloader app. Some prompts will be displayed when you run it for the first time. Dismiss them by choosing the appropriate options. When the following screen of the app appears, click the textbox highlighted in the image below.
10. Now, simply type in the following path/URL on this popup window with the onscreen keyboard: https://www.firesticktricks.com/smart
OR, you may type the shortened version as well: firesticktricks.com/smart
11. Wait until the Smart IPTV APK is downloaded onto your FireStick device.
12. Downloader app will automatically run the Smart IPTV APK for you. Go ahead and click Install.
13. Let the Smart IPTV app install on FireStick. Takes a minute.
14. When the app has been downloaded, the following window is displayed saying App installed. We will open and use the app in the next section. Let us click DONE and delete the Smart IPTV APK from the storage and save some space.
15. Click Delete now.
16. Click Delete again to delete the APK file.
Great! You now have the Smart IPTV app installed on Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to use Smart IPTV on FireStick
Note: If you don’t know how to access your installed apps, please refer to the next section
Open the Smart IPTV app on FireStick. Here is the window you will see on the first run.
Smart IPTV offers a 7-day trial period. You can use the MAC address provided on the screen at my.siptv.app (redirects to https://siptv.app/mylist/) in a computer or mobile browser to start your free trial.
This screen also shows the remote-control functions.
- As I have already said, Smart IPTV is a paid service that costs you a one-time fee of 5.49 EUR or 6.05 USD approximately. There are NO recurring charges. It is a one-time fee.
- Also, Smart IPTV DOES NOT provide any channels. You must already have the channels from an IPTV subscription
You can activate the Smart IPTV service at https://siptv.app/activation/
Make sure you activate BEFORE the expiration of the trial period. Else, you will lose your playlist and it will need to be added again.
If you want to migrate your playlists, make sure you use the same MAC address with which you started the 7-day trial period.
So, you need to go to the following address (on a mobile or computer) to get started with the trial: https://siptv.app/mylist
You will see the following webpage:
Enter the MAC address and use one of the following options to upload the playlist:
- File (from your local device).
- URL: M3U or TXT playlist URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
- EPG: EPG URL provided by your IPTV service provider.
You can add multiple playlists from more than one IPTV service providers. When you have successfully added a working playlist, you will see the list of the channels on the Smart TV FireStick app.
How to access Smart IPTV on FireStick
I am adding this section separately to help you access Smart IPTV or other installed apps on FireStick. If you are an experienced user, you may already know how to do that. If you are new and don’t know how to go about it, keep reading.
FireStick offers multiple ways to access installed applications.
1. You may go to the Settings >> Applications >> Manage Installed Applications > Smart IPTV > Launch application
2. You may hold down the Home button on the remote for a few seconds. A popup is displayed. Choose Apps.
3. Go ahead and click the 3-dot button on the FireStick home screen.
4. Now, scroll, and on the bottom, you will find Smart IPTV. Click the app to run it.
5. You may also move this app on the home screen for quick and easy access. Simply press the menu button on the remote and click Move on the popup window on the TV. Now, place Smart IPTV in the first or second row.
Note: If you have fewer than 20 installed applications on FireStick, Smart IPTV will anyway be accessible from the home screen from the Your Apps & Channels row.
How to install Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, and Android Mobiles
The good news is that Smart IPTV is not just supported on the Android TV and mobile platforms but it is also available officially.
This means you can download Smart IPTV on Android devices from the Google Play Store. Here are the steps:
- Open Google Play store on your Android device (TV Box, Smart TV, or Android Mobile)
- Look up for Smart IPTV
- Follow the online instructions to install Smart IPTV on your device
Yes, it is this easy.
If you are wondering how to use Smart IPTV on Android TV Box, Android Smart TV, or Android Mobiles, that’s also not a problem at all. You just need to use the same method I have provided for Amazon FireStick. Smart IPTV works the same way across all devices.
Quick overview and features of Smart IPTV on FireStick
1. Smart IPTV is not a free service. However, thankfully, you just need to pay a one-time fee, which I would say is reasonable (5.49 EUR or around 6.10 USD).
2. Smart IPTV does not host any channels or playlists. You must import the playlist from a service provider. This means you need to have a subscription from at least one IPTV service provider.
3. You can add multiple playlists from multiple providers.
4. While Smart IPTV is available via the official Google Play Store on other Android devices, it needs to be sideloaded onto your Amazon FireStick.
5. Smart IPTV lets you access all your IPTV subscriptions from one location.
So, this is our guide on how to install Smart IPTV on FireStick, Android TV Boxes, and other Android devices. You must have already figured out that Smart IPTV requires a one-time subscription fee of 5.49 EUR. Given the fact that it lets you access multiple IPTV services from a single location, I would say it is a reasonable amount. You just need to pay it once and you have the service for a lifetime.
Do not forget that Smart IPTV on FireStick or other devices will not give you access to any channels or playlists of its own. It doesn’t host any. You must have a subscription from another IPTV provider.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More