In this tutorial, I will provide the instructions to install the Two Kingdom Kodi builds on Kodi 18 Leia. The instructions work on all the Kodi supported platforms including your Amazon FireStick, Android Boxes, Android TV, Android Mobile Devices, Xbox, Windows PC, Mac, and more.
Update: This build is currently unavailable. See our list of the best Kodi builds for some alternatives.
Two Kingdom brings you a collection of various Kodi builds for all kinds of devices. These builds are part of the T2K wizard, which itself is part of the T2K repository. You will find builds like Fladnag Super Lite, T2k Simple Build, Last Kingdom Dynamiq Build, The Last Kingdome Fortnite Build, and more. All these builds are unique and offer many distinct features and user interface.
You can pick any “Two Kingdoms” Kodi build you like. For the demonstration purposes, I will install Fladnag Super Lite build in this guide. It is a simple, minimal and small-sized build, perfect for FireStick and other low-spec devices. Keep reading!
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Installation Steps for Two Kingdoms Kodi Builds
Since you are going to install a third-party build, make sure that the Unknown Sources in Kodi is enabled. Follow the steps below:
1. Run the Kodi app on your device and click Settings.
2. Click System Settings (or System in Kodi 18).
3. Select Add-ons on the left side of the next window.
4. Now click the toggle next to Unknown Sources and enable this option.
5. Ignore this warning message and click Yes.
When this is taken care of, follow the steps below and install the Two Kingdoms Kodi builds:
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
1. Click the Kodi Settings one more time.
2. Click File manager on the following window (in Kodi 18 it is in the top row)
3. Click Add source.
4. On the next window, click where it says <None>.
5. Now enter the following URL in the designated space on the next screen: http://www.t2k-cloud.co.uk/Repo
Enter the URL carefully. It is the source from where the Two Kingdom Kodi builds will be downloaded.
6. Highlight the field Enter a name for this media source and type a name you want to identify this source with.
For instance, I am choosing the name T2K
Click OK when your window also looks like mine (image below)
You have successfully added the Two Kingdoms source on Kodi. Let’s install the T2K repository now.
7. Go back to the Kodi home-screen and click Add-ons.
8. Open the Package Installer option by clicking the open-box icon on the top-left of the window.
9. Click Install from zip file.
10. Locate and click T2K (or the name you chose previously) on the list that opens next.
11. Click the zip file named repository.T2K-x.x.x.zip.
x.x.x represent the version number of the file. For instance, the version number of the file as I write this guide, and as you see in the image, is 1.0.0
12. Wait for the addon installation notification saying T2K Repo Add-on installed.
You have installed the T2K repo. You will now install the T2K Wizard
13. On the same window, click Install from repository.
14. Click T2K Repo.
15. Click Program add-ons.
16. Open T2K Wizard next.
17. Click Install.
18. Wait for the T2K Wizard Add-on installed notification (top-right).
19. Click Dismiss on the window that pops up next.
20. Click Continue on this popup window (select any settings if you want to enable them.
21. Click Ignore when this popup appears. We have to eventually go to the Build Menu, but we will do that from the Kodi home-screen.
22. If these three popups reappear, click same options: Dismiss, Continue, Ignore.
23. Return to the Kodi home-screen and navigate to Add-ons > Program add-ons.
24. Click T2K Wizard.
25. Click (T2K) Builds.
26. What you see now is the list of the Two Kingdoms Kodi builds. There is a handful of them. You can pick any build you like. As I already stated, for this guide, we will go with the Fladnag Super Lite build. Go ahead and click it.
T2K Wizard displays the builds only for the version of Kodi being used. The following screenshot was taken on Kodi 17.6. If you are using Kodi 18 Leia, you will only see the Leia compatible builds.
27. Click Fresh Install. This will reset Kodi to the default configuration, erase all your existing data, and install Fladnag Super Lite build on a clean slate. This is the best way to install any Kodi build.
28. Click Continue to confirm your intent.
29. Wait for the build to download and install. As you can see, the build is just 71.12 MB big. It is extremely light.
30. When the build is installed, click Force Close.
That’s it. This is how you install the Two Kingdoms Kodi builds.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Fladnag Kodi Build: A Quick Overview
Fladnag is an exceptionally light build for Kodi 18 and Kodi 17.6. Therefore, it is perfectly suited for low-spec streaming devices like FireStick and Android Boxes. The build features a neat, and minimal interface (as you see in the image below).
To keep the build light and fast, the developers have cut it down to the bare essentials. But, it still has enough features to make sure you get to stream your favorite movies and shows.
Here is the list of all the video addons. There are just a bunch of them. That’s what has kept the build small-sized. Fladnag Kodi build has DeathStar, Fladnag in-house addons, etc to let you stream movies and shows. It also has SportsDevil, which is perfect if you want to watch sports content. It also has Fladnag Kids Boxsets and Fladnag Cartoons to play Kids’ videos.
Sadly, there aren’t any good options to watch Live TV. You will want to install a live TV addon separately from the list of our Best Kodi Addons.
Two Kingdoms has a good collection of builds for Kodi 18 and Kodi 17.6. Whether you want a feature-rich build or a lite build, Two Kingdoms Kodi builds get you all. Even though I have used Fladnag build as an example in this guide, you may install any other build you like. Should you have any questions or feedback, feel free to fill us in via the comments section below.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More