This guide will teach you how to install the BewbsandBeer addon on Kodi. You may use this same method on any compatible device, including Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV.
What is BewsandBeer Addon?Warning! This is an adult addon. You must be 18+ to access this guide.
Meet BewbsandBeer, an adult addon from Grindhouse Repository. The BewbsandBeer Kodi addon contains a range of adult content, from porn to anthology series to actual Hollywood movies. If you explore this addon a little, you may find some masterpieces. The BewbsandBeer Kodi addon is the ideal solution for those who are tired of just watching porn.
Well, without further delay, let’s jump into installing it.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install BewbsandBeer Addon in Kodi
Follow the steps below to install this addon:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Launch the Kodi app.
2. On the home screen, head to the settings gear.
3. Select System.
4. Navigate to the Add-ons tab in the left menu. On the right side of the screen, select Unknown sources.
Note: By default, the toggle is disabled for your privacy and security. Once you install this third-party addon for Kodi, I recommend disabling this option.
5. Click Yes when a warning window appears.
6. The toggle for Unknown sources should be to the right, meaning it’s on.
7. On your FireStick remote, press the back button to return to the settings page. Click File manager.
8. Choose Add source.
9. Click on <None>.
10. Type http://grindhousekodi.tk/repo into the URL section. Make sure it’s correct and then click OK.
Note: FireStickTricks.com does not host this URL or the addon therein. This URL takes you to the original repository source.
11. Type Grindhouse in the field labeled Enter a name for this media source. Click OK.
12. Go back to the Kodi home page and scroll to Add-ons.
13. Choose Install from zip file under the Categories section at the top.
A small window will tell you that you need to manually update any addons that are installed this way, other than addons in the official repositories. Click Yes.
14. Select grindhouse.
15. Click on repository.grindhousekodi-1.7.zip, then click OK.
16. Wait for a couple of seconds until you get a notification saying the repository is installed.
17. Navigate back to the home screen and click Install from repository.
18. Select Grindhouse Repository.
19. Choose Video add-ons.
20. Scroll down and select BewbsandBeer (Uncle Touchy – 2.6).
21. Click Install.
22. When you’re shown all the addons you’ll install, click OK.
23. Wait for the download process to complete. Once the installation is done, you will get an Add-on installed message.
24. Go to the Kodi home screen again and scroll to Add-ons. You should see BewbsandBeer in the right panel, under Video add-ons.
This is how you install the BewbsandBeer Addon.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
BewbsandBeer Addon Overview
The UI of BewbsandBeer is simple and easy to navigate. There is not much ability to tweak or customize the addon.
Open BewbsandBeer and you will see a bunch of folders that arrange the content into categories: One Click Bewbs (Debrid only), Sexy MF’in TV (Debrid only), Chicks with guns, and a bunch of YouTube playlists. At the bottom is the option to clear your cache.
Under the One Click Bewbs (Debrid only) folder, you get tons of adult content in various categories, from Amateur and Documentaries to Softcore and Xmas Porn.
The Sexy MF’in TV (Debrid only) section houses adult reality shows, anthologies, and comedy series.
The Chicks with guns folder consists of women-centric action movies. You can choose 720p or 1080p. If you are craving some steamy adventure, this folder will definitely satisfy you.
The BewbsandBeer addon also has a bunch of YouTube playlists: Contests; Drunks; Hot models modeling and doing stuff; Movies, TV, and Music; Sexy dancing; and Sexy sports. However, if you want to access these contents, you need to have a YouTube addon and an API key for YouTube on Kodi.
Otherwise, you will get a pop-up window that looks like this.
Looks a bit technical? Don’t worry! I’m here to make things easy for you. Let’s start with installing the YouTube addon first.
Note: If you have the YouTube Kodi addon already, you can jump to the process of setting up the API key.
How to Install YouTube Kodi Addon
It’s easy to install the YouTube addon because the official Kodi repository hosts it. You don’t have to add a different repository to get the addon.
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons.
2. Click Install from repository.
3. Click Kodi Add-on repository.
4. Click Video add-ons.
5. Scroll down until you see the YouTube addon.
6. Click on Install. Wait for the installation to complete.
7. Now you’re all set to use the YouTube Kodi addon. On the Kodi home screen, scroll down to Add-ons and find YouTube on the right.
We’re halfway through already. Now let’s create a personal API key for the YouTube addon. Also, I recommend that you use the email associated with your YouTube account.
How to Set Up a Personal API Key for YouTube Addon on Kodi
1. Open an internet browser on any device and go to https://console.cloud.google.com, or search for google cloud console and click the result with a matching URL. Sign in with your Google account.
2. Click on CREATE PROJECT.
3. Type in any project name and click CREATE. I used YT Kodi for the project name.
4. Once the project is created, click on APIs & Services and then Dashboard.
5. On the left menu, click Library.
6. Scroll down to the section labeled YouTube and select YouTube Data API V3.
7. Click ENABLE.
8. Select CREATE CREDENTIALS at the top-right corner.
9. Where it says Which API are you using?, click the drop-down menu and select YouTube Data API v3.
10. Where it says What data will you be accessing?, select Public data and click NEXT.
11. Now you will get an API key. Copy and paste it somewhere safe and accessible. Click DONE.
12. On the left menu, click on OAuth consent screen.
13. Under User Type, choose External. Then click CREATE.
14. Under App information, enter the App name you chose earlier. Mine was YT Kodi.
15. Click the drop-down box labeled User support email and select your email.
16. Scroll all the way down and type in your email under Developer contact information (use the same email from the step prior). Click on SAVE AND CONTINUE.
17. Again click on SAVE AND CONTINUE at the bottom of the page about scopes.
18. Under Test users, click on ADD USERS.
19. In the window called Add users, enter the same email address you used before. Then click on ADD.
20. On the page called Test users, click on SAVE AND CONTINUE.
21. Now click on the Credentials tab on the left.
22. Click on CREATE CREDENTIALS.
23. Choose OAuth client ID.
24. Click the drop-down menu for Application type and choose TVs and Limited Input devices.
25. Click CREATE.
26. Now you will get a Client ID and Client Secret. Copy and paste them somewhere safe and accessible. Click OK.
Congratulations! You got the API Key, Client ID, and Client Secret. Now we need to enter these credentials in the API section of the YouTube Kodi addon to get the content working. Let’s go.
27. Launch Kodi.
28. Scroll down to Add-ons, and then scroll right and select YouTube.
29. Select Settings at the bottom.
30. Choose the API tab and turn on Allow developer keys. Fill in the fields for API Key, API Id (your Client ID), and API Secret (your Client Secret). Click OK.
Phew! Finally, we’re done!
Now you can access all the content from the YouTube playlist hassle-free. In fact, I tried playing some content and it worked well for me.
Kodi has tons of addons, but if you’re looking for a fun one with adult video content, you’ve got to try the BewbsandBeer Kodi addon. If you face any issues while installing the addon, feel free to comment on our post.
Cheers!Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More