In this guide, I will take you through the installation instructions for Cinema APK on FireStick. This method works on all Amazon Fire TV devices, including FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, 4K Max, and even Fire TV Cube. I also include instructions for installing Cinema HD on Android TV, Smartphones, and PCs.
What Is Cinema HD APK?
Cinema HD APK is a great app to watch on-demand content on FireStick and other Android devices. It is one of the most popular third-party apps for FireStick.
The app has an extensive library of movies and TV shows. This means Cinema HD will never let you run out of streaming options. It is a perfect app to binge-watch your favorite episodes and movies.
Cinema HD has a simple, minimal, yet functional interface. It has almost all the movies and episodes you want to watch. So, let’s now learn to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Is Cinema HD Safe & Legal?
Cinema HD APK is one of the most widely used FireStic apps. However, FireStickTricks cannot guarantee its safety since it is a third-party service.
I scanned the original source URL with VirusTotal (an online antivirus service). VirusTotal did not find anything suspicious about it. Here is the copy of the scan result:
FireStickTricks.com cannot verify if Cinema HD is legal. Millions are using the app in dozens of countries. We cannot ascertain if it obtained the appropriate licenses to distribute the movies and shows.
I recommend using ExpressVPN with Cinema HD to avoid any legal trouble.
How to Install Cinema HD APK on FireStick
We will follow the instructions to sideload the Cinema HD APK on FireStick. When we sideload an app, it means it is not in the Amazon Store.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Preparing FireStick to Sideload Cinema HD APK
The very first thing you want to do is install the Downloader app on your device. You need Downloader to sideload apps on FireStick. Unfortunately, you can’t download the APK directly from a browser. Then, to install apps with Downloader, we need to make a small change in the security settings of FireStick.
Here are the quick steps:
1. From the FireStick home screen, go to Find > Search. Search for the Downloader app. Select it in the search results and click Get or Download to install it on your device.
2. Click Settings (the gear icon) on the far right of the home screen. Then, select My Fire TV. Next, choose Developer options. Click Install unknown apps. Lastly, turn ON the option for Downloader.
Note: If Developer Options isn’t visible, follow the guide on enabling Developer Options on FireStick. If you are still using the old version of FireStick, click Apps from Unknown Sources and turn it ON.
Sideload Cinema HD APK on FireStick
The security part of the FireStick device setup is taken care of. We can now get started with the core installation instructions.
1. Open the Downloader app. You’ll notice that it launches with the Home tab selected by default. Please navigate to the Input field on the right and click it.
2. The window that pops up allows you to enter the source URL of the APK using the onscreen keyboard. Enter firesticktricks.com/cinema to download the APK file for Cinema HD and click GO.
Note: FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated with the developers of the Cinema HD app. This URL points to an external source.
3. The following window will display the Downloader connecting to the server. The window after that will show it downloading the Cinema HD APK file onto your FireStick device. Let the download complete.
4. The installation will initiate on its own. Click INSTALL.
5. Your FireStick will install the Cinema HD app from the downloaded APK file. Give the process a few seconds.
6. When your FireStick has finally installed the Cinema HD app, it will notify you with the following window.
You can click OPEN and launch Cinema HD on your FireStick right from this window. I recommend clicking DONE.
7. Clicking DONE in the previous step takes you to the Downloader app, where you will see the following prompt. Highlight Delete using your remote and click it.
Note: We want to delete the Cinema APK from FireStick because the file is useless after the app installation is complete. Also, erasing the file will save you space in your FireStick’s storage.
8. Click Delete another time to delete the Cinema HD APK file.
You have successfully installed Cinema HD APK on FireStick. You can now open and start using the app.
However, before you start streaming, I want to warn you that everything you stream on Cinema HD APK is visible to your ISP and Government. Streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can easily prevent any legal trouble by connecting to a VPN. A VPN encrypts your streaming activities, and no one will know what you are watching.
I recommend ExpressVPN because it uses military-grade technology to encrypt and protect your connection. It is also the fastest VPN – something you would want for streaming.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to Use Cinema HD APK on FireStick
Cinema HD APK is a decent option for watching on-demand movies and shows.
Can’t find Cinema HD APK on the FireStick home screen? New apps do not get the spot on the main screen. But you can always access them in Your Apps & Channels. You can also place a shortcut of Cinema HD on the home screen of your FireStick.
Long-press the Home button on the FireStick remote to get to your apps. Then, choose Apps when the following window is displayed.
After selecting the app icon, press the Menu button on your remote. After that, click Move on the bottom right of the screen. This way, you can move the icon to the top row and make the app appear on your home screen.
Launch Cinema HD.
Click Allow to let Cinema HD access your media library.
A Disclaimer window welcomes you with certain precautions. Click ACCEPT to close that window (and read the details if you want to).
A Change Logs window will appear. Click OK to close it.
You are now on the home screen of Cinema HD. The layout of the app is relatively simple. Almost all of its screen, barring a small strip on the top, is filled with the icons of the video content. The home screen, by default, displays the featured TV show titles.
Select the Hamburger menu on the top left to explore more sections.
Select Movies to switch to the Films section.
Note: Besides TV Shows and Movies, the menu has different sections like Favorites, Featured Lists, History, Calendar, Downloads, and more.
To sort the content by category or genre, click the small, inverted triangle next to the hamburger menu on the top-left.
You can sort content by Popular, Now Playing, Upcoming, Top rated, Latest, Fantasy, etc.
If you want to look up a movie or TV show by keyword, use the Search option on the far right on the top.
You can type the movie’s name, episode, director, actor, etc., to search for the video content.
How to Integrate Real Debrid with Cinema HD
Using Cinema HD on FireStick is pretty straightforward. Although the platform offers high-quality streaming, integrating Real Debrid will improve the video quality. Moreover, you will also enjoy uninterrupted buffer-free streaming of your favorite titles.
Real Debrid offers numerous premium-quality streaming links. You can subscribe to Real Debrid on its official website.
Follow these steps to integrate Real Debrid with Cinema HD.
1. Start by accessing the Cinema HD main menu on the left. Then, scroll down and press the Settings menu under the Tools section.
2. All the available Settings for Cinema HD will launch. Browse through the list and press the Account button.
3. You will view all the premium services supported by Cinema HD. Now, press the Login to Real-Debrid option in the Real Debrid section.
4. The screen will display instructions for linking your Real Debrid account with Cinema HD.
So, visit real-debrid.com/device via a web browser. Then, log in to Real Debrid and enter the displayed code.
5. Once you comply with the instructions, your Real Debrid account will be linked with Cinema HD. You can view the details in the Real Debrid section via the Settings menu.
How to Connect Trakt with Cinema HD
Trakt is essential for keeping track of the episodes, movies, and content list. It lets you sync your library across multiple devices and improve the streaming experience.
Follow these instructions to connect Trakt with Cinema HD on FireStick.
1. Access the Account section in the Cinema HD Settings menu. Then, scroll through the list and press the Login to Trakt TV tab under the Trakt menu.
2. You will see the onscreen instructions to connect Trakt with Cinema HD. Follow the instructions to complete the process.
Start by opening https:// trakt.tv/activate in a web browser. Then, log in to Trakt TV and enter the displayed code. Complete the instructions to connect Trakt with Cinema TV.
Note: The code displayed on the Cinema HD screen will be different each time.
3. You can view all the account details for Trakt in the Trakt section. You can log out, customize sync mode, etc., via the settings. You can also toggle the Automatic sync trakt at startup and Show my trakt calendar shows only options.
Steps to Integrate External Player with Cinema HD
You can select an external player to stream video content on Cinema HD. The steps are pretty simple to comply with.
Follow these instructions to integrate an external player with Cinema HD on FireStick.
Access the Cinema HD Settings menu and scroll to the General tab.
Then, press the Choose default player button at the top of the menu.
A small Choose default player menu will pop up. Scroll through the available options and press MX Player.
You will now view MX under the Choose default player tab.
Lastly, access the video content via Cinema HD and press the Play button to stream it via the MX Player.
And that’s it. The video will start playing instantly in MX Player.
How to Install Cinema HD on Android TV
Besides FireStick, you can stream movies and TV shows on Android TV through the Cinema HD APK. Unfortunately, we cannot download it through the Google Play Store since it’s a third-party application.
Now, let’s look at the Cinema HD installation process on an Android TV:
Note: Although the steps vary slightly across devices, they are broadly similar.
- Select Search on your Android TV.
- Look for Downloader.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install the Downloader app.
- Go to your device Settings and find an option related to Privacy or Security.
- Select the option Install Unknown Apps.
- Click and enable Downloader.
- Open Downloader and dismiss the prompts.
- Type the following URL: firesticktricks.com/cinema.
- Wait for the APK to download
- Click Install when prompted.
- Wait for the installation to complete.
You have successfully installed Cinema HD APK on your Android TV.
How to Install Cinema APK on Android Smartphone
Installing Cinema APK is easier on Android phones than on other devices. Here are the steps:
- Decide which browser you want to use to download Cinema APK (I prefer Chrome).
- Go to the device Privacy or Security setting and find the option Unknown Sources (or something similar).
- Enable Chrome or the web browser you want to use.
- Open the browser and type the following URL: firesticktricks.com/cinema
- Wait for the APK to download.
- Click Install when prompted.
This is how you install Cinema APK on an Android smartphone.
How to Install Cinema HD APK on MacBook/Windows
If you are a MacBook (Air or Pro) or Windows (11, 10, or 8.1) user, you must install an Android Emulator to run the Cinema APK app. Your options for Android Emulators are BlueStacks and NoxPlayer. I chose to go with the BlueStacks. That’s the one I’ll use in the demonstration below.
Follow the instructions below to install the Cinema HD APK on your MacBook/Windows computer.
- Open your Internet browser and go to the official BlueStacks website.
- Click Download BlueStacks.
- Wait for the download to complete.
- Once the download is completed, install BlueStacks on your MacBook/Windows computer.
- Then, download the Cinema HD APK here. We’ll install the Cinema HD app using the APK file in a moment, so remember the destination of the APK download.
- Now, open BlueStacks and drag and drop the Cinema APK file on its interface. You may also use the APK Installer icon in the right panel.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Cinema APK.
I tried to stream some content, and it worked very well.
How to Update Cinema HD APK
All you need to do is follow the installation instructions I have provided in this guide. Use the link firesticktricks.com/cinema. This link always points to the latest version of the app.
- DO NOT uninstall Cinema HD before updating.
- Follow the installation instructions with the updated APK this link points to.
- Cinema HD will update and keep your previous data intact (such as favorites, history, etc.)
Is Cinema APK Legal & Safe?
Cinema APK is a third-party app with options to stream free movies and shows. This app may contain some copyrighted content, so it might not be entirely legal.
However, cinema APK does not host any content of its own. It simply acts as an aggregator. The app is legal if you are streaming content in the public domain.
Is Cinema APK the best app for free movies?
Cinema APK provides a great collection of movies. It also keeps adding new content regularly.
You can also take a look at the popular Cinema APK alternatives.
How do you download movies from Cinema APK?
You can download movies from Cinema APK by clicking the Download button. This button appears when you click the movie icon.
However, I do not recommend downloading movies or shows on low-storage devices, such as FireStick. It may cause storage and buffering issues.
How to fix buffering on Cinema APK?
There are a couple of ways to fix buffering on Cinema APK. First, try deleting the app data or cache from FireStick Settings > Applications > Manage Installed Applications > Cinema APK.
You may also try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. One great way to prevent buffering is using the Real Debrid premium link generator. Real Debrid gives you tons of high-quality links from fast servers and mitigates buffering.
Also, I have a great resource outlining all the possible reasons and solutions for buffering on Firestick.
Cinema HD APK is one of my favorite apps. This app has decent-quality scrapers that fetch healthy, strong streaming links. And, when you integrate your Real-Debrid account with the app, you get even better options. So go ahead and give Cinema HD APK a try.
This post demonstrated how to install Cinema HD APK on FireStick. Let me know if you have any questions through the comments section below.
- Troubleshoot — Cinema HD Not Working
- How to Install TeaTV on FireStick
- How to Install Strix APK
- How to Install Cyberflix TV on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More