In this guide, I will show you how to install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi 18.9 Leia. Note that I carried out the steps on 17.6 Krypton, but I have highlighted the differences for Kodi 18 Leia. This build is not compatible with Kodi 19 Matrix.
Update: Supreme Builds is currently unavailable. You may explore other working builds and wizards on our list of Best Builds for Kodi.
For those who are not aware of Supreme Builds Wizard, it is one of the most popular wizards that comes bundled with many builds that you can install with a simple click. These builds include Titanium Build, X5, X4, Supremium, and more. Supreme Builds Wizard is also used to fix Kodi buffering problems.
Now that you know how important Supreme Builds Wizard is, let’s go through the steps to install it on Kodi. The steps outlined below will work for Amazon Fire TV /Stick as well as PC (Windows and Mac).
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi
Let’s quickly prep and set up Kodi to install Supreme Builds Wizard. Follow these quick steps:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Launch Kodi and click Settings (click the cog icon on top-left of the home-screen).
2. Click System if you have Kodi 18.9 or System settings on Kodi 17.6.
3. Click Add-ons on the left and switch on Unknown sources on the right side.
4. Click Yes to confirm your intent.
When that’s done, follow the steps below to install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi:
1. Navigate to Settings > File Manager. On Kodi 17, you will find File Manager in the bottom-right.
2. Select Add source on the left or right.
3. Click on the area labeled <None>.
4. Enter the Supreme builds URL http://repo.supremebuilds.com/ and click OK.
5. Click the input box under Enter a name for this media source.
6. Enter the name supreme and click OK.
7. Click OK to save changes.
8. Return to the Kodi settings page by pressing the back button on your device, then click on Add-ons.
9. Click Install from zip file.
10. Click supreme that you created earlier.
11. Now click repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip. The numbers in the file will change over time with updates, so don’t worry if they’re different than in the image below.
12. Wait for the Add-on installed confirmation notification to appear on the top right.
13. Now click Install from repository on the same window.
14. Click Supreme Builds Repository.
15. Click Program add-ons.
16. Now click Supreme Builds Wizard.
17. Click the Install button on the bottom right.
18. Wait for the Add-ons installed confirmation to appear on the top right.
19. Now, some pop-ups will start appearing. First, click Dismiss.
20. Then click Continue.
21. Click Ignore.
22. Now return to the Kodi home screen. You can access the Supreme Builds Wizard by navigating to Add-ons > Program add-ons.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
This article showed you how to install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi. If you are facing any issues during the installation, let me know in the comments below.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More