This tutorial will teach you to install CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick for Movies and TV Shows. The instructions in this guide work on Amazon FireStick Lite, Fire Stick 4K, 4K Max, and Fire TV Cube.
What is CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix TV is one of the best apps for FireStick to watch on-demand content – movies, and shows.
CyberFlix TV supports dozens of sources and resolvers to provide quality streams. The content library is vast, with all your favorite movies and shows.
What’s more impressive is that CyberFlix TV supports Real-Debrid integration. Just sign in to your Real-Debrid account within the app in Settings, and you will get tons of new high-quality streams.
Cyberflix also supports Trakt.tv. With Trakt, you can sync your watchlist across devices and platforms.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Is CyberFlix Safe & Legal?
CyberFlix TV is a third-party service. We don’t know if it is entirely safe. However, the scan results of the APK URL do not reveal anything suspicious or problematic. Here is the screenshot:
FireStickTricks.com cannot verify if CyberFlix TV is legal. Please carry out your independent investigation before using this app. We don’t have the resources to determine if the app developers obtained the appropriate licenses to distribute the content.
It is best to use a VPN with third-party apps. I use ExpressVPN, which is the most reliable VPN for streamers.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
I am going to demonstrate two ways to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. You may follow the one that suits you best. Both get the same results. Here are the two methods:
- Using the Downloader app (recommended).
- Using the ES File Explorer app.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Method 1: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using Downloader (recommended)
Downloader is my favorite sideloading app for FireStick. It is free and effortless to use. Follow these steps:
1. Go to Find > Search on the FireStick home screen.
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it by following the onscreen instructions.
3. Get back to the home screen of FireStick and select Settings in the middle on the far right.
4. From the set of the following items in Settings, click My Fire TV.
5. Open Developer Options.
If you don’t see Developer Options, follow our guide on how to get it back.
6. Click Install Unknown Apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click and turn it on and skip to step 8.
7. Now, you need to enable or turn ON the Downloader app option (as seen in the image below).
With this done, let’s get started with the installation process.
8. Click the URL field on the right of the Downloader main screen.
9. When the following window pops up with the onscreen keyboard, enterfiresticktricks.com/cf
10. Wait for the Downloader app to connect to the server and download the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It only takes a couple of minutes.
11. When the CyberFlix TV APK download is complete, the Downloader will instantly initiate the installation process. Click INSTALL.
12. Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick. It usually takes less than a minute.
13. When the App Installed confirmation is displayed on your FireStick screen, it means CyberFlix TV has been installed.
14. Go ahead and click Done. We will open the app later.
15. You are now back on the Downloader app. Select the Delete button on the following prompt and click it.
You are deleting the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It is not required any longer. Therefore, it is best to clear up space by removing unnecessary files.
16. Click Delete again when prompted.
Great! You have successfully installed CyberFlix TV on FireStick using the Downloader app.
Before you start streaming with apps like CyberFlix TV, I want to warn you that everything you stream will be visible to your ISP and Government. Streaming copyrighted content (free movies and TV shows) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can hide your online streaming/browsing activities with a VPN. A VPN, a.k.a Virtual Private Network, helps bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and content geo-restrictions.
I am using ExpressVPN on my Fire Stick, mobile, and PC. After trying several paid and free VPNs, I can say ExpressVPN is the fastest and most secure VPN.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legit and illegal source.
Here is how to get ExpressVP on FireStick:
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Method 2: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Note: ES File Explorer charges $9.99 monthly to unlock the sideloading feature. I recommend using the Downloader method (Method 1) instead.
If you already have a premium version of ES File Explorer, follow the steps below:
1. Launch ES File Explorer.
2. On the right, you will see a bunch of icons. Scroll down and click Downloader.
3. On the following screen, click +New on the bottom.
4. A small dialogue box will pop up. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/cybflix in the Path field. Next, enter any name you want in the Name field. I will name it cyber flix.
Click Download Now when you are all set (your ES File Explorer window looks like what you see in the following image).
5. Wait for ES File Explorer to download the CyberFlix TV APK.
6. Click Open file when the following prompt is displayed.
7. Click Install on this prompt.
8. Click INSTALL and Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick.
10. When CyberFlix TV on FireStick is installed, App installed notification is displayed. Click Done to go back to the ES File Explorer app.
You have successfully installed CyberFix TV on FireStick. If you wish to delete the APK (recommended), follow these steps:
- First, expand the option Local on the left menu.
- Then, select the second Home option.
- Next, go to the right side of the ES File Explorer window and open the Download folder.
- Select the CyberFlix TV APK and long-press the Select key on your FireStick remote.
- Click the Trash icon on the bottom to delete the APK.
Install MX Player (Recommended)
CyberFlix comes with a native video player. However, the native player is buggy. Therefore, I recommend using MX Player with CyberFlix. MX Player is one of the most popular video players for third-party apps on Firestick.
To install MX Player using the Downloader app, follow the steps below:
- Open Downloader
- Click the URL field on the right
- Enter the following URL: firesticktricks.com/mx
- Click GO
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you are using ES File Explorer, here is how you download MX Player:
- Open ES File Explorer
- Click the Downloader icon on the right
- Click +New on the bottom
- Enter firesticktricks.com/mx in the Path field
- Enter MX Player or any name you like in the Name field
- Click Download now
- Click Open file
- Click Install
- Click Install again
How to Access and Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
This will be easy.
You must have noticed that the recently installed apps do not appear on the home screen. However, you can easily create a home screen shortcut of the apps for quick access.
You can also access CyberFlix from the Your Apps & Channels section. Here is how:
Long-press the Home key on your FireStick remote until you see the following pop-up menu. Click Apps
Scroll down to the bottom, where you will find the CyberFlix TV app. To move the app to the home screen, select it and press the menu key on your remote (3 horizontal lines). The following pop-up menu appears on the bottom-right. Click Move
Now move the app to the top row. Next, go back to the home screen and run the app.
Click Allow when prompted (only needed the first time you run the app).
On the first run, CyberFlix TV shows you the Changelog window. Click OK.
You are then prompted to choose the default video player. Go ahead and click MX Player.
Click Accept on the disclaimer window.
The main screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick shows popular/trending TV shows by default.
Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner. The following drop-down is displayed. Click Movies to see the list of movies. The drop-down menu has other options, such as Favorites, TV Calendar, Downloads, and Settings.
NOTICE: Some users experience ‘No Data’ or a blank screen on CyberFlix TV and no content. There is a possibility your ISP is blocking access to the app. You can easily fix it by using a quality VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
There is a tiny triangle (inverted) by the hamburger menu. Click it to sort the content by one of the available categories, such as Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, etc.
You also have a search option to look up something specific on the right and top. There is another inverted triangle (bigger than the one on the left). This triangle lets you sort TV Shows by year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
Both Cyberflix and Cinema APK are equally good. They have plenty of movies and shows and fetch quality streams.
There are none as long as you are using the app to stream the content in the public domain. However, streaming copyrighted content could land you in legal trouble.
So, you learned how to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as I did writing it. CyberFlix TV isn’t a perfect entertainment app, but I must say it is pretty solid. I like the app, and I believe it is a must-try if you like watching movies and shows on your FireStick.
- How to Install Nova TV on FireStick
- How to install Cinema APK on Fire TV
- How to install BeeTV on FireStick
- How to Install Watched on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More