This tutorial will teach you to install CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick for Movies and TV Shows. The instructions in this guide work on Amazon FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K, 4K Max, New FireStick 4K, New FireStick 4K Max, and Fire TV Cube.
What is CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix TV is home to many amazing and unique movies and TV shows. It’s a free, entertainment-based app for catching up on your favorite titles. With CyberFlix TV, thousands of movies and TV shows are just one click away. The service offers impressive features, including fast server speeds, minimal lags, Chromecast support, subtitle integration, and more.
Similarly, you can connect Real Debrid and Trakt to enjoy uninterrupted, high-quality video streams via CyberFlix TV. All the content on CyberFlix TV can be streamed in HD without incurring any ads. So, overall, the app is an entertainment hub offering the latest and most popular titles under one roof.
CyberFlix is often considered one of the best apps for FireStick and Fire TV.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Features of CyberFlix TV.
CyberFlix TV is a fantastic app for watching your favorite movies and TV shows. Some distinguishing features of the application include:
- Gets regular app updates to fix bugs and other issues
- Offers a vast collection of movies and TV shows
- Supports Chromecast
- Provides subtitle support in various languages
- The blazing-fast servers ensure all the content plays without buffering or lags
Is CyberFlix Safe & Legal?
CyberFlix is a third-party service. Therefore, we can’t be sure whether it’s completely safe. Unofficial apps may contain malware or damage your device.
I tested the APK file for CyberFlix TV on VirusTotal. The results are satisfactory. Only two issues were found out of 65.
Again, the legal standing of third-party apps is also in the grey area. Third-party apps may stream pirated or copyrighted content. Accessing such content may land users in legal troubles and issues.
How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick using Downloader – Recommended
CyberFlix TV isn’t available on the Amazon App Store, so you must sideload it. Downloader is my favorite sideloading app for FireStick. It is free and effortless to use.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Preparing FireStick for Sideloading CyberFlix TV
To ready up your Fire TV for sideloading CyberFlix TV, you need to do precisely two things as explained below:
1. Install Downloader. Go to Find > Search on the FireStick home screen. Then, search for the Downloader app. After that, open its dashboard and click Get/Install.
2. On FireStick home, select Settings in the middle on the far right. From the set of the following items in Settings, click My Fire TV. Then, open Developer options. After that, click Install unknown apps. Lastly, turn ON the Downloader app option (as seen in the image below).
Note: If you don’t see Developer Options, follow our guide on how to get it back.
Sideloading CyberFlix TV with Downloader
Here are the steps:
1. Launch Downloader and click the URL field on the right side.
2. When the following window pops up with the onscreen keyboard, enter firesticktricks.com/cf. Then, click GO.
Note: FireStickTricks.com has no affiliation with the developers of the CyberFlix app. This URL redirects to an external source from where you download the APK.
3. Wait for the Downloader app to connect to the server and download the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It only takes a couple of minutes.
4. When the CyberFlix TV APK download is complete, the Downloader will instantly initiate the installation process. Click INSTALL.
5. Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick. It usually takes less than a minute.
6. When the App Installed confirmation is displayed on your FireStick screen, CyberFlix TV has been installed. Go ahead and click Done. We will open the app later.
7. You are now back on the Downloader app. Select the Delete button on the following prompt and click it.
Note: You are deleting the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It is not required any longer. Therefore, it is best to clear up space by removing unnecessary files.
8. Click Delete again when prompted.
Streaming Safely on CyberFlix TV with a VPN
Great! You have successfully installed CyberFlix TV on FireStick using the Downloader app. But Before you start streaming with apps like CyberFlix TV, I want to warn you that everything you stream will be visible to your ISP and Government. Streaming copyrighted content (free movies and TV shows) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can hide your online streaming/browsing activities with a VPN. A VPN, a.k.a Virtual Private Network, helps bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and content geo-restrictions.
Note: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to distinguish between a legitimate and illegal source.
Here is how to get ExpressVP on FireStick:
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer – Alternate Method
Note: ES File Explorer charges $9.99 monthly to unlock the sideloading feature. I recommend using the Downloader method instead.
You may download the unofficial version of ES File Explorer, which allows free sideloading.
If you already have a premium version of ES File Explorer, please follow the steps below:
1. Before you launch ES File Explorer, go to FireStick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer options > Install unknown apps and enable ES File Explorer (or, click Apps from Unknown Sources after Developer Options).
2. Launch ES File Explorer. Then, from the left menu, select Tools and click Downloader Manager.
3. On the following screen, click +New on the bottom.
4. A small dialogue box will pop up. Enter the URL https://www.firesticktricks.com/cf in the Path field. Next, enter any name you want in the Name field. I will name it cf. Next, click Download Now when you are all set.
5. Wait for ES File Explorer to download the CyberFlix TV APK.
6. Click Open file when the following prompt is displayed.
7. Click Install on this prompt.
8. Click INSTALL and Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick.
9. When CyberFlix TV on FireStick is installed, an App installed notification is displayed. Click Done to go back to the ES File Explorer app.
You have successfully installed CyberFix TV on FireStick. If you wish to delete the APK (recommended), follow these steps:
- Expand the option Local on the left menu.
- Select the second Home option.
- Go to the right side of the ES File Explorer window and open the Download folder.
- Select the CyberFlix TV APK by long-pressing the Select key on your FireStick remote.
- Click the Trash icon on the bottom to delete the APK.
Install MX Player (Recommended)
CyberFlix comes with a native video player. However, the native player is buggy. Therefore, I recommend using MX Player with CyberFlix. MX Player is one of the most popular video players for third-party apps on Firestick.
You can follow our detailed guide to install MX Player using the Downloader app. Or, follow the quick steps below:
1. Open Downloader. Click the URL field on the right. Enter the following URL: firesticktricks.com/mx and click Go. Then, follow the onscreen instructions.
If you are using ES File Explorer, here is how you download MX Player:
- Open ES File Explorer.
- Go to Tools > Downloader Manager.
- Click +New on the bottom.
- Enter firesticktricks.com/mx in the Path field.
- Enter MX Player or any name you like in the Name field.
- Click Download now.
- Click Open file.
- Click Install.
- Click Install again.
How to Setup CyberFlix TV on FireStick
This will be easy. You must have noticed that the recently installed apps do not appear on the home screen. However, you can easily create a home screen shortcut of the apps for quick access.
To access CyberFlix TV, go to the Your Apps & Channels section. Long-press the Home key on your FireStick remote until you see the following pop-up menu. After that, click Apps.
To create a shortcut, scroll down to the CyberFlix TV app icon. Then, press the Menu key on your remote (3 horizontal lines). After that, select Move. Then, drop the icon to the first row of the Your Apps & Channels screen.
Finally, launch CyberFlix TV.
Let CyberFlix TV load.
Click Allow when prompted (only needed the first time you run the app).
If an update is available, CyberFlix TV will prompt you. You can read the instructions to update the app. For now, I’m clicking CANCEL.
On the first run, CyberFlix TV shows you the Changelog window. Click OK.
You are then prompted to choose the default video player. Go ahead and choose MX Player.
Click ACCEPT on the disclaimer window.
How to Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
The main screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick shows Trending TV shows by default.
Click the Hamburger menu in the top-left corner to open the side menu.
The following drop-down is displayed. Click Movies.
Now, you can see the Most Popular film titles on your screen.
The drop-down menu has other options, such as Favorites, TV Calendar, Downloads, and Settings.
Note: Some users experience ‘No Data’ or a blank screen on CyberFlix TV without content. There is a possibility your ISP is blocking access to the app. You can quickly fix it using a quality VPN like ExpressVPN.
There is a Tiny Triangle (inverted) by the hamburger menu. Click it.
You can now sort the content by one of the available categories, such as Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, and more.
You also have a Search option to look up something specific on the right and top.
Enter your search terms and click Next to find your favorite movie/TV show title.
Another Inverted Triangle is available on the top right side (bigger than the one on the left). Select it.
Now you sort TV Shows by year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies).
Add Real Debrid to CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Real Debrid is a fantastic premium service for watching high-quality movies and TV shows. The service fetches the best streaming links from various platforms for a complete user experience. Follow these steps to add Real Debrid to CyberFlix TV.
1. Access the CyberFlix TV side menu. Then, scroll down and press the Settings tab.
2. The Settings menu will open. It features sections like Clear Cache, Changelog, App Language, and more. Scroll down to access the Real Debrid section.
3. Press the Login to Real-Debrid tab under the Real-Debrid section.
4. The Real-Debrid Authorization menu will open. It will display the instructions to complete the authorization. So, access https://real-debrid.com/device in a different web browser. Then, Log in to Real Debrid and enter the Code on the screen. Lastly, complete the authorization.
5. You will view a Status: Logged In sign under the Real Debrid section. It means Real Debrid is active on CyberFlix.
Add Trakt to CyberFlix TV on FireStick
Trakt is a syncing service for keeping track of your media library. It also suggests new titles based on your preferences and watch history. To add Trakt to CyberFlix TV on FireStick, follow these steps:
1. In the Settings menu, press the Login to Trakt.tv tab.
2. The authorization menu will open. First, open https://trakt.tv/activate in a separate web browser. Then, log in to Trakt.tv and input the displayed Code. Complete the authorization to enjoy Trakt on CyberFlix.
3. When done, you will view Status: Logged In as (your name) below the Trakt.tv menu.
What can I watch on CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix is the home to many astounding movies and TV shows. You can watch new releases, popular titles, old films, underdogs, unique titles, classics, and much more via CyberFlix TV. The content library is enormous, as it is updated regularly.
Does CyberFlix TV let you stream live TV channels?
Unfortunately, you can’t stream live TV channels via CyberFlix TV. It’s a VOD service offering free movies and TV shows, but live content is unavailable.
Is Cyberflix TV safe and legal?
CyberFlix TV is a third-party service, so its safety and legal status are ambiguous. Unofficial apps may contain malware or viruses. So, you must be vigilant while downloading such applications. Next, the legal standing of third-party apps is also in the gray area. Such services may offer pirated content and cause legal issues for users. So, you must use a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN while streaming on CyberFlix TV.
Which other premium services are available on CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix TV supports Trakt integration. It’s a syncing service and not a premium streamer provider. Trakt is a fantastic service for keeping track of your media library and syncing it across multiple devices.
Does CyberFlix TV still receive updates?
CyberFlix TV developers offer regular updates to keep the app bug-free and running.
Can I update CyberFlix TV within the app?
Yes, the CyberFlix app automatically looks for app updates and prompts the users with the update instructions. There are multiple ways to update the app, but the simplest one is to click UPDATE when the prompt appears in-app.
What’s the TV Calendar on CyberFlix TV?
TV Calendar, as the name suggests, updates you regarding the TV shows and movies that are scheduled to go live on the app. It informs the users beforehand about the upcoming titles so they can stream them whenever they are added to the library.
Can I download TV shows and movies on CyberFlix TV?
Yes, CyberFlix TV allows you to download movies and TV shows.
Can I adjust the appearance of subtitles on CyberFlix TV?
You can change the size, color, and background color by accessing the Settings menu.
Which external players are supported by CyberFlix TV?
CyberFlix supports ExoPlayer, MX Player, and VLC. You can select any external players to enjoy high-quality audio playback and other features.
What should I do if CyberFlix isn’t working properly?
If CyberFlix is not working correctly or lagging, you can clear the cache to give it a jump start. Just access the app Settings menu and Clear Cache.
So, you learned how to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as I did writing it. CyberFlix TV isn’t a perfect entertainment app, but it is pretty solid. I like the app, and I believe it is a must-try if you like watching movies and shows on your FireStick.
- How to Install Nova TV on FireStick
- How to install Cinema APK on Fire TV
- How to install BeeTV on FireStick
- How to Install Watched on FireStick
Suberboost Your FireStick with My Free Guide
Stay Ahead: Weekly Insights on the Latest in Free Streaming!
No spam, ever. Unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More