In this tutorial, you will learn to install CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick for Movies and TV Shows. The instructions provided here will work on Amazon FireStick Lite, Fire Stick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
CyberFlix TV is one of the best apps for FireStick to watch on-demand content – movies and shows. It is a replica or clone of Terrarium TV, which has now been discontinued. Terrarium TV was an incredibly popular entertainment app. CyberFlix has also gained a lot of popularity over time.
CyberFlix TV supports dozens of sources and resolvers to provide quality streams. It has the same interface as Terrarium TV. The content library is huge with all your favorite movies and shows. What’s more amazing is that CyberFlix TV supports Real-Debrid integration. Just sign in to your Real-Debrid account within the app in Settings and you will get tons of new high-quality streams.
NOTICE: Some users experience ‘No Data’ or a blank screen on CyberFlix TV and no content. There is a possibility your ISP is blocking the access to the app. You can easily fix it by using a quality VPN, such as ExpressVPN.
CyberFlix TV on FireStick: Installation Methods
I am going to demonstrate two ways to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick. You may follow the one that suits you best. Both yield the same results. Here are the two methods:
- Using Downloader app
- Using ES File Explorer app
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Method 1: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using Downloader
Downloader is my favorite side-loading app for FireStick. Install Downloader on your Fire TV device and get started with the following steps:
1. Go to Find > Search on the FireStick home screen
2. Search for the Downloader app and install it by following the onscreen instructions
3. Get back to the home screen of FireStick and select Settings in the middle on the far right
4. From the set of the following items in Settings, click My Fire TV
5. Open Developer Options
6. Click Install Unknown Apps
7. Now, you need to enable or turn ON the option for the Downloader app (as you see in the image below)
With this done, let’s get started with the installation process.
8. From the Downloader main-screen, click the URL field on the right
9. When the following window pops up with the onscreen keyboard, enter www.firesticktricks.com/cf
10. Wait for the Downloader app to connect to the server and download the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It only takes a couple of minutes.
11. When the CyberFlix TV APK download is complete, the Downloader will instantly initiate the installation process.
12. Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick. It is usually completed in less than a minute
13. When the App Installed confirmation is displayed on your FireStick screen, it means CyberFlix TV has been installed
14. Go ahead and click Done. We will open the app later
9. You are now back on the Downloader app. Select the Delete button on the following prompt and click it.
You are deleting the CyberFlix TV APK on FireStick. It is not required any longer. It is best to clear up space by removing unnecessary files.
10. Click Delete again when prompted
Great! You have successfully installed CyberFlix TV on FireStick using the Downloader app.
Method 2: Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Note: ES File Explorer charges $9.99 per month for sideloading apps on FireStick. I recommend using the Downloader method (Method 1) instead
While ES File Explorer is a wonderful file manager app, it doubles as an effective side-loader for FireStick and other Android devices. Download ES File Explorer from Amazon Store:
- Select the lens icon (search option in the top-left corner) from the FireStick home-screen
- Type in ES File Explorer
- Click ES File Explorer in the search results
- Follow the onscreen instructions and install the app
Follow the steps below and install CyberFlix TV using ES File Explorer:
1. Launch ES File Explorer
2. On the right, you will see a bunch of icons. Scroll down and click Downloader
3. On the following screen, click +New on the bottom
4. A small dialogue box will pop up. Enter the URL http://bit.ly/cybflix in the Path field. Enter any name you want in the Name field. I will name it cyber flix.
Click Download Now when you are all set (your ES File Explorer window looks like what you see in the following image)
5. Wait for ES File Explorer to download the CyberFlix TV APK
6. Click Open file when the following prompt is displayed
7. Click Install on this prompt
8. Click INSTALL and Wait for the CyberFlix TV to install on FireStick
10. When CyberFlix TV on FireStick is installed, App installed notification is displayed. Click Done to go back to the ES File Explorer app
You have successfully installed CyberFix TV on FireStick. If you wish to delete the APK (recommended), follow these steps:
- Expand the option Local on the left menu
- Select the second Home option
- Go to the right part of the ES File Explorer window and open the Download folder
- Select the CyberFlix TV APK and long-press the Select key on your FireStick remote
- Click the Trash icon on the bottom to delete the APK
Install MX Player (important!)
CyberFlix TV, just like Terrarium TV, has discontinued its built-in video player called ExoPlayer. You need an external app to play the videos from this app. I recommend MX Player as it works best with CyberFlix TV.
To install MX Player using the Downloader app, follow the steps below:
- Open Downloader
- Click the URL field on the right
- Enter the following URL: firesticktricks.com/mx
- Click GO
- Follow the onscreen instructions
If you are using ES File Explorer, here is how you download MX Player:
- Open ES File Explorer
- Click the Downloader icon on the right
- Click +New on the bottom
- Enter firesticktricks.com/mx in the Path field
- Enter MX Player or any name you like in the Name field
- Click Download now
- Click Open file
- Click Install
- Click Install again
Before you start streaming with or apps like CyberFlix TV, I would like to warn you that everything you stream will be visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies and TV shows) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, you can hide your online streaming/browsing activities with a VPN. A VPN a.k.a Virtual Private Network helps you bypass ISP throttling, Government Surveillance, and content geo-restrictions.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
How to Access and Use CyberFlix TV on FireStick
This will be easy.
You must have noticed that the recently installed apps on FireStick do not show on the home screen. But, you can access them easily from Your Apps & Channels section. Here is how:
Long press the Home key on your FireStick remote until you see the following pop-up menu. Click Apps
Scroll down to the bottom where you will find the CyberFlix TV app. To move the app to the home screen, select it and press the menu key on your remote (3 horizontal lines). The following pop-up menu appears on the bottom right. Click Move
Now simply move to the top row. Go back to the home screen and run the app from there.
On the first run, CyberFlix TV shows you the Changelog window. Click OK. You are then prompted to choose the default video player. Go ahead and click MX Player
Click Accept on the disclaimer window. Just like Terrarium TV and Titanium TV, the main-screen of CyberFlix TV on FireStick also shows the popular/trending TV shows by default.
Click the hamburger menu in the top-left corner. The following drop-down is displayed. Click Movies to see the list of movies. The drop-down menu has other options as well, such as Favorites, TV Calendar, Downloads, and Settings.
There is a tiny triangle (inverted) by the hamburger menu. Click it to sort the content by one of the available categories, such as Trending, Recently Updated, New Shows, Premieres, Airing Today, etc.
On the right, on the top, you also have a search option to look up something specific. There is another inverted triangle (bigger than the one on the left). This triangle lets you sort TV Shows by year (it is available only for TV Shows and not movies)
So, here we are with CyberFlix TV on FireStick. I hope you enjoyed reading this guide as much as I did writing it. CyberFlix TV isn’t a perfect entertainment app, but I must say it is pretty solid. Since it is a clone of the departed Terrarium TV, it has borrowed all the good elements from its predecessor. I like the app and I believe it is a must-try if you like watching movies and shows on your FireStick.
Both Cyberflix and Cinema APK are equally good. They have plenty of movies and shows and fetching quality streams.
There are none as long as you are using the app to stream the content in the public domain. However, streaming copyrighted content could land you in legal trouble.
Cyberflix TV is an on-demand app and you can watch movies and TV Shows on it.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More