This guide will cover how to install Simplex Kodi Build. It also covers the legal and safety aspects of the build and provides an overview of its features. You can use the instructions on all Kodi-compatible devices like Androids, Fire TVs, Windows PCs, and more.
What’s Simplex Kodi Build?
Simplex is a free Kodi Build available on the cMaN Wizards Repository. It includes many popular preinstalled addons for shows, movies, and live TV.
All of Simplex build’s addons function effectively, and it can retrieve high-definition video streaming links from various sources without any issues. The Simplex Build home page categories include Movies, TV Shows, Kid’s Zone, Live TV, and more.
You can download the Simplex Build on all your devices that support Kodi.
The build is also part of our collection of best builds for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Simplex Safe & Legal?
Simplex build is part of an unofficial repository, cMan Wizard. Unofficial addons and builds may contain viruses or malware.
We can’t guarantee whether installing it on your device is entirely safe. However, I ran the repository’s URL on VirusTotal, and the results speak for themselves. Take a look.
Again, whether Simplex is legal is a question without a definitive answer. We’re no legal experts and thus can’t verify the legal aspects of unofficial builds and addons.
Therefore, getting a VPN before you use the Simplex Kodi Build will be a wise step. It will secure your online activities and prevent the risk of legal problems. I personally use ExpressVPN to mask my online activities.
Features of Simplex
Simplex is a reasonably decent Build for Kodi with tons of unique features. Some of them are:
- Free to use.
- It contains various TV Shows, Movies, Sports, Live TV, and Kid’s content.
- Simple to use with well-marked menus and sections.
- It lets you resume watching content from where you left off.
- It allows you to download and use more skins and themes.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
How to Install Simplex Kodi Build
Installing the Simplex Kodi Build is easy, but the process is a bit extensive. You must enable Unknown Downloads on Kodi and get the host repository first.
To make it easy for you. We’ve divided the installation into four parts, namely:
- Part 1- Toggle On Unknown Sources
- Part 2- Install cMaN’s Wizard Repository
- Part 3- Install cMaN Wizard 19
- Part 4- Install Simplex
Part 1 – Toggle On Unknown Sources
Kodi protects the security and safety of the users. Therefore, by default, you can’t download any addons or repositories from unknown sources. However, you can toggle the feature to enable Unknown sources on Kodi.
To do that, please follow these simple steps:
1. Start by pressing the Gear icon on the top left corner of the Kodi home menu. It will load the Settings menu.
2. Next, scroll down and press the System tab to launch the menu.
3. Again, scroll down the list of sub-sections and press the Add-ons tab.
4. Lastly, navigate to the Unknown sources tab under the General section. Then, toggle the switch to turn it on.
5. Downloading unofficial add-ons may risk your data or contain malware. Therefore, Kodi will send you a privacy warning before turning on Unknown sources. Hit Yes to proceed.
Now that Kodi can download third-party/unofficial repositories let’s move on to the second part.
Part 2 – Install cMaN’s Wizard Repository
This section of the installation of Simplex Kodi Build is about getting the cMaN’s Wizard Repository. Once you have the appropriate repo on Kodi, getting the add-on becomes super easy.
So, let’s proceed with installing cMaN’s Wizard Repository. Here are the steps:
1. Navigate to Kodi’s home and press the Cog icon at the top left.
2. Now, press the File manager icon.
3. Press the Add source tab in the sub-menu on the left side.
4. Click <None>
5. Now, put http://cmanbuilds.com/repo in the tab and hit OK.
Note: FireStickTricks is not associated with the developers of this repository. This URL is hosted on an external server.
6. Next, you must name your file source. For that, press the tab titled Enter a name for this media source.
7. Then, enter a name for the source. You can keep any name that you like, but make sure you remember it when needed. For reference, I am typing cman as the media source’s name.
8. Once you’ve filled the categories correctly, press OK to move forward.
9. Return to the System menu and press the Add-ons icon.
10. Navigate and press the Install from zip file button.
11. Select cman (or the name you chose for the media source.)
12. Next, tap repository.cManWizard-x.x.x.zip.
Note: The version number may have changed when you install it.
13. The repository will start to install on Kodi. Soon, you’ll receive the cMaN’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed notification.
With this, we conclude part 2 of installing Simplex Kodi Build.
Part 3 – Install cMaN Wizard 19
Now that you have the cMaN’s Wizard repository on Kodi, you must install the cMaN Wizard 19. You can get it via the cMaN’s Wizard repository. Here’s how:
1. In the Add-ons menu, press the Install from repository tab.
2. Select cMaN’s Wizard Repository from the available options.
3. Next, press the Program add-ons tab.
4. Now, select cMaN Wizard 19.
5. The wizard’s dashboard will pop up. Scroll down and press the Install button.
6. The wizard will instantly start to download. You can view the progress beside it.
7. You’ll get a cMan Wizard Add-on installed alert when the down
Part 4 – Install Simplex
Finally, we have reached part 4 of installing Simplex Kodi Build. This section covers the steps to getting the build via the cMaN’s Wizard 19. Let’s proceed!
1. When you install the cMaN Wizard for the first time, you will receive a pop-up alert to enable features like Deal Debrid, Trakt, etc. Tick the ones you require and press Continue.
2. You will then receive a notification stating that you’ve not installed any build from cMaN Wizard. Press close to exit the message.
3. Now, select the Add-ons tab from the Kodi main menu.
4. Next, click on Program add-ons and press the cMaN Wizard 19 icon.
5. cMaN Wizard will load. Select the Builds tab on the top left side of the main menu.
6. Scroll through the available builds and press Simplex 20.
7. Now press the Fresh Install button.
8. Now select Yes to erase all your personal data and install the build.
9. The build will start to install.
10. Soon, you’ll see the File, Size, Errors, and other information displayed on the screen. Please wait for the installation to complete.
11. Once Simplex Kodi Build is installed, you will get a pop-up message to force-close Kodi for saving changes. Press OK to continue.
Congratulations! You have now installed the Simplex Kodi build.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Simplex Kodi Build
You can start enjoying Simplex Build after you re-launch Kodi. Here is what the main page of the build looks like. It is divided into various sections like Movies, TV Shows, Live TV, Kids Zone, and more.
The build is simple to use and makes streaming fun and easy. Let’s explore a few aspects of the Simplex Kodi Build. First, press the Movies icon on the lower end of the main menu.
It will take you to the Quicksilver Kodi add-on by default.
Now tap Asgard from the add-ons list.
You will view the sections available on the Asgard Kodi add-on. It includes Asgard Movie Scrapers, Asgard TV Scrapers, a 4k One Click section, and more.
Next, press the TV Shows icon.
Again, as a default setting, you’ll view the Quicksilver Kodi add-on when you tap the TV Shows icon.
Now tap the Free tab.
All the free Movies, TV Shows, videos, Tools, etc., available on Simplex Build will pop up. Simplex Build will take you to Scrubs v2 by default.
The Search category allows you to look for specific movies, shows, and tools. You can also utilize the subcategories below the Search menu to look for stuff.
The Kids Zone is full of Kids friendly content. It contains new movies, shoes, and content catering to a younger audience.
The Sports section is also filled with content. You can get add-ons like Fights on Demand, Purely Wrestling, Torque Lite, and more.
The Live TV category includes various Live TV add-ons like tvOn11, Live TV, and more.
Now, navigate to the Networks category. It contains many popular network streaming options.
Next to the Network section is the cMaN Wizard tab. You can use this menu to view cMaN Wizard options.
The last category is the System menu. Press it to make changes, view File Manager, Exit the Build, etc.
The above guide focused on installing and using the Simplex Kodi Build. The Simplex Build is one of the top Kodi Builds, thanks to its unique features and content variety. The build is also completely free to use and supports high-quality streaming. It is one of the best Builds within the cMaN Wizards repo.
- How to Install Red Wizard Kodi Build
- Install Chains Wizard Kodi Build
- Diggz Chef Wizard Kodi Build
- How to Install The Boys Wizard Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More