This post will show you how to install The WareHouse Wizard Kodi builds. The instructions outlined in this guide apply to any device that supports Kodi. This includes FireStick, Android TV, Android touch devices, iOS, Windows, PC, Mac, and more.
What Is The WareHouse Wizard?
The WareHouse Wizard is a collection of multiple builds for Kodi. This Wizard provides builds for lightweight as well as spec-loaded devices.
While the WareHouse does not offer an extensive collection of builds, you can still find decent-quality builds for your devices. In addition, the builds come with several preinstalled Kodi addons. Therefore, you may not need to install your favorite addons separately.
We have included The WareHouse Wizard in our library of featured builds for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is The WareHouse Wizard Safe & Legal?
The WareHouse Wizard Kodi builds are available through the unofficial repository, The WareHouse Repository. Any item from such repositories can never be claimed as entirely safe.
However, I installed the builds from this Wizard on my computer and FireStick. They have not caused any security issues. The antivirus on my computer did not detect anything suspicious about these builds.
I also ran the zip file of the repository through Virus Total, a trusted online antivirus service. The antivirus also found no flags and raised no alarms. Therefore, one can assume that the WareHouse Wizard builds are safe.
Following is the screenshot of the antivirus scan:
Regarding legality, the WareHouse Wizard builds are probably safe themselves. However, the builds come with several preinstalled third-party addons. Unfortunately, we at FireStickTricks.com do not have the resources to confirm or deny whether these addons have acquired the distribution rights of the videos.
We do not encourage copyright infringement. However, to stay on the safe side, I recommend using ExpressVPN, which is the best VPN to go with Kodi. ExpressVPN will hide all your streaming activities from anyone who might be looking.
How to Install the WareHouse Wizard Kodi Builds
The installation process of Kodi builds is usually lengthy and involves multiple steps. Therefore, I am breaking the instructions into multiple parts to make them easier to follow. Here is what we are going to do:
- Part 1: Allow Kodi Builds from Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Add the WareHouse source
- Part 3: Install the WareHouse Wizard
- Part 4: Install the WareHouse build from the Wizard
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Allow Kodi Builds from Unknown Sources
The WareHouse Wizard is part of an unofficial repository (or unknown source). Kodi blocks the installation of such wizards for security reasons. However, Kodi also allows you to tweak the security setting so that you may unblock the unofficial sources and install the builds. Follow the steps below:
1. From the home screen of Kodi, go to Settings by clicking the cog/gear icon in the top-left.
2. Click the System tile in the bottom right.
3. Click Add-ons in the menu on the left. On the right, turn the toggle on for Unknown Sources.
4. A prompt appears with a warning message. Click Yes to continue.
You have successfully enabled Unknown Sources.
Part 2: Add the WareHouse Source
In this part, we point Kodi to the source on the internet where the WareHouse repository file is hosted. Follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings one more time.
2. Click File manager on the following Kodi page.
3. Click Add source on either side of the following screen (if you are using a computer, double-click instead).
4. On this popup window, click <None>.
5. On this screen, type the following path carefully: https://tinyurl.com/twhr19
Type the URL carefully and recheck it for any typos. You want to ensure there is no trouble during installation later. Click OK.
Note: This URL points to the original source of the WareHouse Repository. FireStickTricks.com is not associated with those who host this URL or the repository.
6. You are now back on this screen. Check the field Enter a name for this media source. It is already populated with the source name twhr19.
I am proceeding with this name. However, if you want, you can provide any other name. Make the name relevant so that you remember it for later. Click OK.
You have successfully added the WareHouse source.
Part 3: Install the WareHouse Wizard
In this part, we first install the WareHouse repository, and from it, we get the WareHouse Wizard. Follow the steps below:
1. Go back to the Kodi Settings page and click Add-ons.
2. Open Install from zip file.
3. Click the source name you provided earlier while adding the source (part 2, step 6). For this guide, it is twhr19.
4. Click the zip file on this window repository.thewarehouse-x.x.x.zip. I have replaced the version number of the zip file with x.x.x because yours will likely differ from the image below.
5. Kodi now installs the repository from the zip file. Within a few seconds, you see The WareHouse Repository Add-on installed notification in the top-right area.
6. On the same window, click Install from repository.
7. Open The WareHouse Repository.
8. Click Program add-ons.
9. Click WareHouse Wizard on the following screen.
10. Click Install next.
11. Click OK when this prompt appears about additional add-ons.
12. Wait for the Wizard to install. You can see the installation progress on the screen.
13. The notification, Warehouse Wizard Add-on installed is displayed in the top-right corner.
14. The following popup may also appear within a couple of seconds. Click Continue or press the back button to dismiss the prompt.
15. On this prompt, you may click the Build Menu to view the list of the WareHouse Wizard builds. However, for now, I am clicking Ignore. We will get to the build menu from the home screen of Kodi in the next section.
16. Click Dismiss or press the back button to get rid of this popup.
You have successfully installed the WareHouse Wizard on Kodi.
Part 4: Install The WareHouse Kodi Builds
We will now use the WareHouse Wizard to install a WareHouse Kodi build. Follow these steps:
1. Get back to the home screen of Kodi by pressing the back button multiple times.
Select Add-ons (don’t click it) in the menu on the left. Then, on the right, click Warehouse Wizard in the Program add-ons category.
2. Click (Warehouse) Builds.
3. You will find the list of the WareHouse Wizard Kodi builds on this screen. Pick the build you wish to install.
I am choosing WareHouseBuild – Android.
4. Click Install on the next window.
5. When prompted, choose Yes, Install to continue.
6. Wait for the build to download. Depending on the server traffic and your internet connection speed, this may take a few minutes.
7. Once downloaded, the build will begin to install automatically. This should also take 1-2 minutes.
8. When the build installation finishes, click OK to force close Kodi.
You have successfully installed one of the WareHouse Wizard Kodi Builds.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use the WareHouse Wizard Kodi Builds
The WareHouse Wizard hosts multiple Kodi builds. Therefore, it will be impractical to demonstrate how each build works separately. However, the builds are usually the same barring a few differences.
I am demonstrating the WareHouseBuild – Android that I chose to install.
Open the Kodi app to launch the build. This is how Kodi’s home screen will look (the image below). As you see, the interface is entirely different from Kodi without a build.
If this is the first run of the build, wait for 2-3 minutes. The build needs some time to update addons, settings, and everything else.
This build offers multiple categories on the home screen, including Movies, TV Shows, All in One, Trakt Movies, Trakt TV Shows, 24/7 Movies, Live Sports, Radio, Music, Streaming TV, Documentaries, Anime, Cartoons, Standup Comedy, YouTube Videos, Live TV, and more.
In this post, I demonstrated how to install The WareHouse Wizard Kodi Builds. This Wizard hosts multiple Kodi builds for FireStick, Android, Windows, and other devices. In addition, the builds offer several preinstalled addons. How do you like the builds from the WareHouse Wizard? Let us know through the comments section below.
- How to Install Cman Wizard Kodi Build
- How to Install Stream Digital Wizard Kodi Build
- How to Install Luxray Kodi Build
- How to Install Fallout Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More