This tutorial will teach you to install and use BeeTV on FireStick. The instructions in this guide will work on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube, Fire TV Stick 4K, FireStick 4K Max, New FireStick 4K, and New FireStick 4K Max.
What is BeeTV?
BeeTV is a video-on-demand service for Android that lets you stream your favorite movies and shows. This app is a hundred percent FireStick remote-friendly, making it one of my preferred streaming apps.
The app has thousands of hours of content available for streaming. In addition, the easy-to-use interface makes your experience even more enjoyable.
While BeeTV fetches plenty of good-quality links, it further lets you enhance the streaming quality with the Real-Debrid integration. You can also sign in to your Trakt account to sync your viewing history.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
- This app offers a vast catalog of on-demand content, including your favorite movies and shows.
- It is backed by a team of developers who keep adding content regularly and offering new enhancements to the app via regular updates.
- You can watch videos in HD and SD quality.
- The app fetches multiple streaming links for the requested video, affording you various choices.
- Allows integration with Real-Debrid, thereby giving you access to even higher-quality streaming links
- It lets you track your watch history and collection via Trakt sign-in
Is BeeTV Safe & Legal?
Before getting BeeTV on FireStick, it’s vital to understand the app’s legal and safety status.
The safety status of BeeTV, like all unofficial apps, is in the grey area. It’s because the app is unavailable on major App Stores like Amazon. Getting apps from third-party sources is risky and may impact your device. Unofficial applications may risk malware, viruses, and other fishy stuff. Therefore, it’s imperative to be careful.
Fortunately, VirusTotal didn’t detect any issue when I ran the APK file of BeeTV. Here are the results.
Coming to the legal status, that’s also complicated. Honestly, there’s no guaranteed way to determine whether BeeTV has permission to stream the available content. Unofficial apps may contain pirated content. Accessing copyrighted material is a crime and may have serious repercussions. So, always use a dependable VPN like ExpressVPN when accessing third-party apps like BeeTV.
How to Install BeeTV APK on FireStick
BeeTV is a third-party app. You’ll need to sideload it on FireStick. You will find the complete step-by-step instructions in this guide. Keep reading!
Preparing FireStick to Sideload BeeTV & Associated Media Players
The very first thing you want to do is install the Downloader app. Downloader is the most popular sideloading app for FireStick. Then, you’ll need to enable an option for Downloader. You can follow our detailed instructions to install Downloader on FireStick.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Quick set-up steps are as follows:
1. Go to Find > Search from the FireStick home screen to install the Downloader. Now, type Downloader, click Downloader in the search results, and follow the onscreen instructions to install this app.
2. Click Settings on the home screen. Next, select My Fire TV. Then, open Developer Options. Click Install unknown apps. Lastly, turn ON the Downloader app.
You can now install any third-party app you want, including BeeTV, on FireStick.
Install BeeTV on Fire Stick Using Downloader App
We have already installed the Downloader app. Now, follow these steps to install BeeTV on FireStick:
1. Open the Downloader app, and with the Home tab selected on the left, click the URL field on the right.
2. Carefully enter the following URL using the onscreen keyboard: firesticktricks.com/bee, and click GO.
Note: FireStickTricks.com does not host the BeeTV APK. This URL points to the original source of the app. We are not affiliated with the developers of BeeTV APK.
3. Wait until the Downloader app downloads the BeeTV APK on FireStick.
4. When the following window appears, scroll down to the bottom right and click Install.
5. Allow FireStick about a minute or so to install the BeeTV app.
6. BeeTV App Installed notification confirms that the app has been installed. By clicking Open, you can run the BeeTV app right away. But let’s do that later. For now, click Done.
7. You will be taken back to the Downloader window to see the following prompt. Select and then click Delete.
Note: We are deleting the BeeTV APK file to free up some space on your limited storage of FireStick. It is not mandatory but recommended.
8. Click Delete again.
Sideload HB Player and NV Player on Fire Stick Via Downloader
As I mentioned, Bee TV works only with HB Player or NV Player. Bee TV recommends NV Player because it is lighter and faster. However, I have enclosed the download URL for both players.
Note: The screenshots below show HB Player. However, the installation method is exactly the same for NV Player.
1. Click the textbox again on the Downloader home window.
2. Click GO after entering one of the following URL:
- HB Player: firesticktricks.com/hb
- NV Player: firesticktricks.com/nv
Note: FireStickTricks.com does not host these URLs. These URLs link to an external source of the app. We are not affiliated with the developers of these apps.
3. Wait for the player to download.
4. Click Install.
5. Click DONE.
You have successfully installed the BeeTV app on FireStick. You have also installed the desired media player.
Before you start using your BeeTV on Fire Stick, I want to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. Streaming free content (movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN helps bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But what if you unintentionally end up streaming content from an illegitimate source? Unfortunately, it is not always easy to distinguish between a legitimate and illegal source.
I use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. So, before you start streaming with BeeTV on Fire Stick, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Alternate Method to Install BeeTV APK on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Note: ES File Explorer will cost you $9.99 monthly to unlock the sideloading feature. It is no longer free. We recommend using the free Downloader app instead. This is just an alternate method. If you have installed BeeTV using Downloader, you do not need to follow the upcoming steps.
Furthermore, you may use the unofficial version of ES File Explorer. The unofficial version is entirely free.
To install ES File Explorer, go to Find > Search from the home screen of FireStick and install ES File Explorer.
Now, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps and enable ES File Explorer
Here is how you can install BeeTV on FireStick using ES File Explorer:
1. Run the ES File Explorer app. On the right side, you should see a bunch of options. Scroll down and click Downloader.
2. Now go ahead and click +New on the bottom.
3. A dialog box will pop up. Here is what you need to enter into it:
Note: You may enter any name in the Name field.
When you are ready, click Download Now.
4. ES File Explorer will take about a minute to download the BeeTV APK file (depending on your connection speed).
5. Click Open file on this prompt when the file has been downloaded.
6. Click Install on this ES File Explorer prompt.
7. You will be redirected to the APK installation window. Scroll down to the bottom right and click Install.
8. Wait for the BeeTV app to install.
9. When the installation is concluded, an App Installation message appears. Click Done to open the BeeTV app later or click Open to run it from this screen (you may delete the BeeTV APK in the Download folder in ES File Explorer).
This is how BeeTV is installed on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
How to Access and Use BeeTV App on FireStick
When you install an app, you won’t find its icon on the FireStick home screen. Instead, you must access it from Your Apps & Channels, the list of all your installed apps.
If you want to make BeeTV your primary on-demand entertainment app (which it could very well be), you may want to move it to the home screen.
Exploring BeeTV on FireStick
When you install the app and run it for the first time, you must grant permissions by clicking Allow.
You may be prompted to update to a newer version if there is a new one. Click the Update button and follow the onscreen instructions to install the update.
Note: Before installing the update, you will need to enable Bee TV for sideloading. Please go to FireStick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps and enable Bee TV.
When you open the app after the update, here is what the home screen of BeeTV looks like. By default, the app lists the TV Shows. You may click Movies on the left sidebar to browse the movies.
To explore the Movies or TV Shows by genre/categories, click the small triangle on the top-left. You will see a drop-down menu with options such as Trending, Popular, Top Rated, Comedy, Crime, etc.
Click the inverted, striped triangle next to the lens icon to filter content by year.
How to Integrate Real Debrid with BeeTV
BeeTV is an excellent platform for streaming movies and TV shows for free. However, integrating Real Debrid with BeeTV allows you to access better-streaming links and enjoy buffer-free streaming, high speed, and more.
Fortunately, BeeTV fully supports real Debrid integration for an alleviated viewing experience. Please follow these steps to integrate Real Debrid with BeeTV.
1. Access the main menu on the left side. Then, scroll down the list and select Settings.
2. Next, press the Login to Real-Debrid button under the Account section.
3. Immediately, Real Debrid will display the instructions to complete the integration.
Go to real-debrid.com/device in a separate web browser. Then, enter the displayed Code and follow the prompts to complete the process.
4. When the integration is completed, you will view a Login success alert. With that, we’re done.
How to Integrate Trakt with BeeTV
Integrating Trakt will surely add to your streaming experience via BeeTV on FireStick. It’s because Trakt lets you organize and sync your content library across multiple devices in addition to other features.
So, here’s how you can integrate Trakt with BeeTV.
1. Access the Settings menu and scroll to the Account section. Then, select the Login to Trakt.tv option.
2. Trakt will display the steps to complete the integration. It includes accessing https://trakt.tv/activate via a browser and entering the Code. Follow the prompts carefully.
3. Once done, you will get a Login success alert.
Here are some popular FAQs regarding BeeTV.
Which sections are available on BeeTV?
BeeTV includes many sections and menus. The available ones are Editor’s Choice, TV Shows, Movies, Anime, Calendar, History, Watchlist, and more.
Which premium services are available via BeeTV?
BeeTV supports many premium services, including Real Debrid, Premiumize, All Debrid, Trakt, and more.
This post demonstrated how to install BeeTV on FireStick. You may now explore the app for unlimited movies and shows. Let me know through the comments section below if you have any questions.
- How to Install Cinema APK
- Best Apps for FireStick
- How to Install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More