In this tutorial, you will learn to install and use BeeTV on FireStick. The instructions provided in this guide will work on Fire TV Stick, Fire TV, Fire TV Cube and Fire TV Stick 4K.
BeeTV is a video-on-demand app for Android that lets you stream your favorite movies and shows. This app is a hundred percent FireStick remote-friendly, making it one of my preferred streaming apps.
The app has thousands of hours of content available for streaming. The easy to use interface makes your experience even more enjoyable. While BeeTV fetches plenty of good quality links, it lets you enhance the streaming quality further with Real-Debrid integration. You can also sign in to your Trakt account within the app to sync your viewing history.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
How to Install BeeTV APK on FireStick
BeeTV is a third-party app and it will be sideloaded to FireStick. You will find the complete step-by-step instructions in this guide. Keep reading!
The very first thing you want to do is install the Downloader app. Downloader is the most popular sideloading app for FireStick. You can follow our detailed instructions to install Downloader on FireStick.
1- To install the Downloader, go to Find > Search from the FireStick home screen
2- Now, type Downloader, click Downloader in the search results and follow the onscreen instructions to install this app
3- We are now going to enable the Downloader app for sideloading
Click Settings on the home screen
4- Click My Fire TV
5- Open Developer Options
6- Click Install unknown apps
7- Click and turn ON the Downloader app
You can now install any third-party app you want including BeeTV on FireStick.
BeeTV FireStick Installation Guide (2 Methods Included)
As you would probably already know that FireStick does not allow the download of files directly from a browser. Therefore, whenever you need to sideload a third-party app, you must use a supporting, additional app. Following are the two most popular sideloading apps for FireStick and we will learn to install BeeTV using both:
- Downloader (recommended)
- ES File Explorer (not recommended as the app now charges $9.99 per month)
Install BeeTV on Fire Stick Using Downloader App
We have already installed the Downloader app. Now, follow these steps to install Bee TV on FireStick:
1. Open the Downloader app and with the Home tab selected on the left, click the URL field on the right
2. Carefully enter the following URL using the onscreen keyboard: firesticktricks.com/bee
3. Wait until the Downloader app downloads the Bee TV APK on FireStick
4. When the following window appears, scroll down to the bottom right and click Install
5. Allow FireStick about a minute or so to install BeeTV app
6. BeeTV App Installed notification confirms that the app has indeed been installed. By clicking Open you can run the BeeTV app right away. But, let’s do that later. For now, click Done
7. You will be taken back to the Downloader window where you will see the following prompt. Select and then click Delete
Note: We are deleting the BeeTV APK file to free up some space on your limited storage of FireStick. It is not mandatory but recommended.
8. Click Delete again
You have successfully installed the BeeTV app on FireStick. You have also deleted the APK file. We will learn to use this app a little later.
Before you start using your BeeTV on Fire Stick, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free content (movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN helps you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. So, before you start streaming with BeeTV on Fire Stick, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV / Stick and go to “Search” option on the extreme left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results
Step 3: Click “Download” to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your login credentials which you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click “Sign in”
Step 5: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Install BeeTV APK on FireStick Using ES File Explorer
Note: ES File Explorer will cost $9.99 per month to sideload apps. It is no longer free. We recommend using the free Downloader app instead. This is just an alternate method only. If you have installed BeeTV using Downloader as shown above, you don’t need to perform this installation method.
ES File Explorer is one of my favorite apps for FireStick. It not only works as a side-loader of third-party apps but also extends its functionality as an incredible file manager.
Go to Find > Search from the home screen of FireStick and install ES File Explorer.
Now, go to Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps and enable ES File Explorer
Here is how you can install BeeTV on FireStick using ES File Explorer:
- Run the ES File Explorer app. On the right side, you should see a bunch of options. Scroll down and click Downloader
- Now go ahead and click +New on the bottom
- A dialog box will pop-up. Here is what you need to enter in it: Path: https://www.firesticktricks.com/bee
Note: You may enter any name of your choice in the Name field
When you are ready, click Download Now
- ES File Explorer will now take about a minute to download the BeeTV APK file (depending upon your connection speed)
- Click Open file on this prompt when the file has been downloaded
- Click Install on this ES File Explorer prompt
- You will be redirected to the APK installation window. Scroll down to the bottom right and click Install
- Wait for the BeeTV app to install
- When the installation is concluded App Installation message appears. Click Done to open BeeTV app later or click Open to run it from this screen (you may delete the BeeTV APK in the Download folder in ES File Explorer)
This is how BeeTV is installed on FireStick using ES File Explorer.
How to Access and Use BeeTV App on FireStick
When you install an app, you won’t find its icon on the FireStick home-screen. You must access it from Your Apps & Channels, which is the list of all your installed apps.
If you want to make BeeTV your primary on-demand entertainment app (which it could very well be), you may want to move it to the home screen. Here is what you can do:
- Hold down the Home button on your Fire TV Stick remote for about 5 seconds
- When a window appears, click Apps
- Now scroll down and select the BeeTV app icon (click Select on your remote to run the app. If you want to move it to the home screen, follow the next steps)
- Click Menu key on your FireStick remote
- Click Move in the lower-right corner of your TV as you see in the following image
- Use the navigation buttons on the remote to move the icon to one of the top 3 rows
- Press Select on your remote to drop the BeeTV icon in the desired spot
- Go back to FireStick home-screen. You will now find the BeeTV icon there
Exploring BeeTV on FireStick
When you install the app and run it for the first time, you may be prompted to update to a newer version (if any released). Go ahead and click the Update button and follow the onscreen instructions to install the update
When you open the app after the update, here is what the home-screen of BeeTV looks like. By default, the app lists the TV Shows. You may click Movies on the left sidebar to browse the movies.
To explore the Movies or TV Shows by genre/categories, click the small triangle on the top-left. You will see a drop-down menu with options such as Trending, Popular, Top Rated, Comedy, Crime, etc.
If you are looking for something specific, you can use the search option in the top-right corner (the lens icon).
Click the inverted, striped triangle next to the lens icon to filter content by year
Settings: The following image displays some of the app settings you can access from this section
- This app offers a huge catalog of on-demand content including your favorite movies and shows
- It is backed by a team of developers who keep adding the content regularly and also keep offering new enhancements to the app via regular updates
- You can watch videos in HD and SD quality
- The app fetches multiple streaming links for the requested video affording you multiple choices
- Allows integration with Real-Debrid, thereby giving you access to the even higher quality streaming links
- Lets you track your watch history and collection via Trakt Sign in
This lightweight app offers a high-quality on-demand entertainment experience. It is fully compatible with the FireStick remote. This means navigation is not a problem at all. Go ahead and give it a try I would say.
- How to install Cinema APK
- Best Apps for FireStick
- How to install CyberFlix TV on FireStick
- How to install Kodi on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More