In this article, we will take a look at the best FireStick channels. These channels are also supported on Amazon FireStick 4K, Fire TV and Fire TV Cube.
Fire TV Stick is a very popular streaming device for a variety of reasons. It offers you almost unlimited entertainment opportunities through various apps and channels. Amazon has tied up with hundreds of content providers and TV networks and gives you access to tons of FireStick channels.
You can explore the channels for FireStick in a range of categories including Movies, Shows, Sports, News, Kids, and a whole lot more. You can download and install these channels from the Amazon Store.
In addition to that, FireStick also supports a range of third-party channels or apps, which can be easily sideloaded onto your device.
Since there are so many Fire TV channels to choose from, it is easy to get confused. Therefore, we have handpicked some of the best ones for you so that it is easy for you to make the choice.
Best FireStick Channels (Third-Party)
NOTE: FireStickTricks doesn’t check for legality and security of third-party apps and channels mentioned on this page. We do not own or distribute these apps from our servers. Users are advised to use free apps/channels for streaming only content which is available in the public domain.
One of the reasons why Amazon Fire Stick is so popular is because it lets you easily load the third-party apps. The third-party apps are those that are not available on the Amazon Store. There are some great apps out there for movies, shows, live TV, sports and more. If you ever heard from a friend or colleague that they are watching channels for jailbroken FireStick, I am sure they are talking about these channels only.
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users' online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you to get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
1. Cinema HD APK: It is an on-demand streaming app, which is probably also the most popular one. This app has been around for nearly two years and has only grown better. The app contains tons of movies and shows. It is getting top-quality links from the best sources on the internet. Cinema HD APK also pairs with Real Debrid and Trakt. I have no doubt that it is one of the best FireStick third-party channels out there.
2. Titanium TV APK: It is also an on-demand media platform and not too far behind Cinema HD APK in terms of popularity. This app brings a whole library of movies and TV shows with hundreds of hours of free entertainment. Titanium TV works great on FireStick and all other Fire TV devices. This app gets you finest streaming links and also supports Real Debrid. You can also sign in with your Trakt account.
3. BeeTV APK: BeeTV is another great source of unlimited entertainment. With this app, you can stream tons of movies and shows. You will also find almost all the new releases here. The app works great on FireStick. It has a user-friendly and remote-compatible interface. BeeTV also pulls top-notch streams from the quality servers. You can also team it with Real Debrid and Trakt. All in all, a wonderful on-demand app to have.
4. Mobdro: It is a live TV application and probably the most popular one. This app offers a big line-up of cable TV channels from the USA and several other countries. The lightweight app is easy on your system resources and works smoothly on all the Fire TV devices. This is why it is one of the best third-party channels for FireStick.
5. Sapphire Secure IPTV: Sapphire Secure is a popular IPTV service that gives you access to hundreds of satellite channels for as low as $5 per month. It is one of the most cost-effective ways to get access to cable TV from around the world including the US. The Fire TV version of the app is fully remote compatible and offers fast and smooth navigation.
If you need more free apps for Fire Stick or Fire TV, you can check out our complete list of popular apps. Also, check out how you can jailbreak your FireStick for unlimited free content.
Best FireStick Channels (Official)
To make it easier for you to understand, I have divided the list of channels in the following categories:
- Best FireStick channels for Movies and TV Shows
- Best FireStick channels for Sports
- Best FireStick channels for News
- Best FireStick channels for Kids
Note: For the installation of these official channels, I have provided the step-by-step instructions at the bottom of this guide.
Best FireStick channels for Movies and TV Shows
Here is the quick list of top Fire TV channels for Movies and TV Shows. You can read more about each channel in the next section of the guide.
- HBO GO
- HBO Now
- CBS ALL ACCESS
- TUBI TV (Free Movies & TV)
- COMEDY CENTRAL
- FOX NOW
- PLUTO TV
- HALLMARK MOVIES NOW
1. HBO GO (Paid): It is a great place for HBO fans to stream HBO originals and tons of movies, documentaries, sports programs, and comedy specials. It also features plenty of bonus videos, such as behind the scenes. HBO GO comes free with your HBO subscription.
2. HBO Now (Paid): This channel also gives you access to everything that is HBO, quite like HBO GO. However, there is one big difference. You DO NOT need the HBO TV channels subscription for HBO Now. It has its own subscription plans (and a free trial as well).
3. AMC (Paid): With this channel, you can watch the full-range of AMC originals and other AMC copyrighted TV shows. You can use the AMC satellite TV subscription to log in to this app and enjoy full seasons. The good news is, you can watch a variety of season premieres and several extras without logging in. If you are an AMC Premiere subscriber, you also gain access to on-demand content.
4. ABC (Paid): This FireStick channel from the leading cable TV network of the USA lets you enjoy live streaming of ABC episodes as well as catch-up TV. However, live TV streaming is restricted only to select markets and only with the participating TV providers. To watch the latest episodes, you must log in with the account credentials from the participating TV provider.
5. CBS (Free, in-app purchases): This free to download channel gives you access to catch-up episodes as well as live TV streaming of CBS shows. Catch-up episodes are available starting from the next day they are aired. While you can get the app for free, you will require in-app purchases for several featured contents.
6. Tubi TV (Free): This on-demand app gives you access to tons of free movies and TV shows. It features either the videos available in the public domain or the ones it has obtained a license for. Even though you will not find the latest and popular movies or TV programs, there is plenty to stay glued for several hours.
7. SHOWTIME (Paid): With this channel, you get to stream the SHOWTIME original TV shows, movies, documentaries, sports, and a lot more. It is an on-demand app with no live TV streaming. You can start with a free trial and if you wish to continue, you can buy a subscription plan. You don’t need a SHOWTIME cable network subscription for this app. However, if you do have a SHOWTIME subscription, you would want to use SHOWTIME Anytime app instead (which is the part of your original subscription and does not cost you anything additional)
8. Comedy Central (Paid): Get the complete access to full-range of TV programs from Comedy Central with this channel including South Park, The Daily Show with Trevor Noah, Detroiters, and a number of stand-up extras. The app is free to download but requires in-app purchases to unlock most of the popular videos.
9. Hulu (Paid): This channel gives you access to a huge library of on-demand movies and shows and all the Hulu exclusive Originals. You can also add Live TV streaming for an additional cost. Moreover, you can stream premium networks like Showtime, HBO, Starz, and Cinemax for an additional monthly subscription
10. Netflix (Paid): The name that needs no introduction. Netflix is the world’s biggest subscription service for streaming movies, shows, documentaries, and a lot more. The Netflix subscription also gives you access to tons of Netflix Originals. It is a must-have FireStick channel for every streaming enthusiast.
11. Starz (Paid): These FireStick channels gives you access to the Starz network originals, TV programs, movies, and a lot more. The app lets you stream as well as download videos. You can log in to the FireStick app with your Start network subscription from your TV provider (except Comcast Xfinity). If you don’t have a Starz network subscription, you can still use the app by paying $8.99 per month (there is a 7-day free trial as well).
12. FOX Now (Free): This app streams both On-demand and Live content. It gives you access to full FOX episodes and shows, such as The Masked Singer, MasterChef, 9-1-1, Empire, and more. In addition, you can also watch live sports aired on the FOX network, including MLB and Football. The channel features limited free content. To explore the complete range, in-app purchase is required.
13. A&E (Free): With the A&E FireStick channel, you can watch the complete range of A&E shows and several extras and deleted scenes that were never aired on TV. You can stream full episodes of popular shows like 60 Days In, Storage Wars, Live PD, and a lot more.
14. Pluto TV (Free): It is definitely one of the best FireStick channels if you are looking for free content. It features dozens of free Live TV channels and more than a thousand on-demand movies. You can start using Pluto TV right away without signing in. However, if you do choose to sign in with your Pluto TV account, you will have access to viewing history and preferences across devices.
15. Hallmark Movies Now (Paid): Whether or not you are a Hallmark fan, you will love this FireStick channel. It has a huge collection of content from the Hallmark library. It features all the Hallmark movies, shows, and several Hallmark specials. There is a 7-Day free trial too, in case you wish to test the app first before buying a subscription plan.
Best FireStick Channels for Sports
Here is the list of the top Fire Stick channels for Sports content:
- FOX SPORTS
- NBC SPORTS
- NFL SUNDAY TICKET
- CBS SPORTS STREAM & WATCH LIVE
- FOX SPORTS GO
- FUBO TV
- MLB At Bat
- BLEACHER REPORT LIVE
- Tennis Channel
1. NFL (Free, in-app purchases): Whether you want to watch the highlights or latest news, NFL FireStick channel has it all covered. With loads of exciting videos, this official NFL app is a treat for NFL lovers. It also keeps you up to date with the scores and major events throughout the season. The app is free to download but requires in-app purchases for some types of videos
2. Fox Sports (Free, in-app purchases): Fox Sports is a must-have for the sports lover in the United States. It features tons of exclusive videos you will not find anywhere else. Whether you are a fan of Boxing, NFL, MLB, Soccer, NASCAR, Basketball or NCAA, Fox Sports channels for Fire TV Stick cover it all. You will also find plenty of streams related to Golf and Football. And now, BTN is also part of this channel.
3. ESPN (Free, in-app purchases): No sports list is complete without the mention of ESPN. This FireStick channel gives you round the clock access to ESPN, ESPN +, ESPN 2, ESPN 3, ESPNews, ESPNU, SEC Network & SEC Network +, ESPN Deportes, and a whole lot more. You can stream studio shows and a range of live sports through this app. It also features game replays, sports shows, and more. ESPN is free to download channel, with in-app purchases.
4. NBC Sports (Paid): It is one of the best sports channels for FireStick. This channel covers everything that NBC airs and a lot of extras too. If you have an NBC network login from your TV provider, you can stream everything for free. If you are not a network subscriber, you can buy the NBC Sports Gold subscription for online streaming. With NBC Sports channel, you can watch PGA Tour, French Open, Premier League, NFL Sunday Night Football, and several other sports.
5. NFL Sunday Ticket (Paid): You need the NFL Sunday Ticket to sign in to this FireStick channel. You can get one from https://nflst.directv.com/amazonfiretv. With this channel, you get to watch the DirectTV exclusive events including Sunday regular-season games. The app also lets you review the stats and scores and watch the highlights.
6. CBS Sports Stream & Watch Live (Free): Also called CGS Sports HQ, this FireStick channel brings you round the clock sports streaming. The app is completely free and requires no TV subscription or in-app purchases. You can watch tons of highlights, recaps, game previews and a lot more. You also get access to the analysis by the experts and even the betting recommendations. The channel covers almost all the major sports including NFL, MLB, NCAA, WNBA, College Football, PGA Golf, NHL, and more.
7. Fox Sports GO (Free): If you want to watch your favorite regional sports on your TV, Fox Sports Go is one of the best sports channels for FireStick to have. With this app, you can follow your favorite regional teams, stream live sports, and get access to original programming.
8. Fubo TV (Paid): This FireStick channel brings a range of sports channels at one place for easy streaming. Fubo TV features more than 100 sports channels and more than 30 of them cover live sports. It gives you access to NBC, FOX, CBS Sports Network, CBS, NFL Network, the regional sports network, NBCSN, NBA TV, FS1 and a great deal more. In addition, you can watch stream live news and on-demand movies and TV shows.
9. MLB At Bat (Free): Or simply MLB.TV is the one-stop-shop for all things MLB. If you are an MLB fan and a cord-cutter at the same time, this FireStick channel is the perfect tool for you. This app streams live baseball games and events as they are aired. It works on your Fire TV as well as handheld Kindle devices.
10. NBA for Fire TV (Paid): It is the official NBA FireStick channel for FireStick, Fire TV devices, and Amazon Kindle. You can now follow your favorite games and teams on your FireStick with this app. It gives you complete access to live NBA games throughout the regular season. You will need the NBA League Pass subscription to sign in to this app.
11. NHL (Free, in-app purchases): If you are a follower of the National Hockey League then you will certainly enjoy this official NHL app for FireStick. This sports channel for FireStick lets you stream your favorite games live. You can also watch highlights and plenty of extras too.
12. UFC (Paid): UFC is one great news for MMA lovers. With the UFC Fight Pass you get access to UFC Fight Library, UFC Fight Nights, highlights, PPV replays, TV Shows, and several originals. It also lets you stream all the UFV PPV events. The app also lets you stay up to date with the TV schedule and the latest news.
13. Bleacher Report Live (Free, in-app purchases): This FireStick sports channel covers a range of live TV sports including NBA League Pass, UEFA Champions League, Europa League, The Dan Patrick Show, All Elite Wrestling, and a lot more.
14. DAZN (Paid): this subscription-based sports streaming channel for FireStick is available in the US and 8 other countries (including Japan, Canada, Italy, Brazil). According to Wikipedia, this app offers more than 250 million hours of streaming every year. It covers more than 70 major sports leagues, sporting events, and several minor competitions. The coverage includes UEFA Europa League, UEFA Champions League, NHL, NFL, Major League Soccer, FIBA Basketball World Cup, Premier League, and more.
15. Tennis Channel (Free & Paid): For Tennis followers, this FireStick sports channel is a must-try. It covers a lot of Live tennis matches and also includes tons of on-demand videos, replays, and highlights. Not everything is free here though. If you want to explore the app to its full potential, you may either sign in with your cable TV subscription or buy the Tennis Plus subscription.
Best FireStick News Channels
- CBS NEWS – FIRE TV
- FOX NEWS
- CNN GO
- ABC NEWS
- CNBC – FIRE TV
- NBC NEWS
- NEWSY – FIRE TV
- BBC NEWS
- ONE AMERICA NEWS NETWORK (OAN)
- NPR ONE FOR FIRE TV
- NEWS ON
- FOX BUSINESS
- AL JAZEERA
- SKY NEWS
1. CBS News – Fire TV (Free): This FireStick news channel covers national as well as world news. World, US News, Science/Technology, Politics, Entertainment, Health, Crime, are some of the news categories you can choose from. With CBSN, you get round the clock streaming of live news. Besides news, you also get access to various CBS originals including CBSN AM and Red & Blue.
2. Fox News (Free): A subsidiary of Fox News Group, Fox News Firestick channel is a free news outlet that gives you live access to breaking news, studio debates, talk shows, and news alerts. The app is free to download but offers limited coverage from the Fox News Network. You can watch live coverage of certain events, several on-demand news shows, and Topics-based videos.
3. CNN Go (Free + Paid): CNN Go is free to download FireStick news channel with plenty of free content. However, when you sign in with your cable TV subscription, you gain full access to the live CNN channel, quick clips of the top news, CNN Original Series, full-length episodes and more.
4. ABC News (Free): ABC News FireStick channel brings to you the streaming of the top news stories of the day, live news streams, breaking news, and a range of specials. This channel lets you watch popular programs like 20/20, Good Morning America, and more.
5. CNBC – Fire TV (Free + Paid): This CNBC FireStick business news channel lets you stream live news and full-length episodes if you are signed in with your cable TV subscription. You can stay up to date with real-time business information and coverage of the financial market. It also gives you access to a number of popular shows including The Profit, The Deed, Deal or No Deal, Jay Leno’s Garage and many more. Even if you don’t sign in with your cable TV subscription, you can watch limited live news, video clips, as well as breaking news.
6. NBC News (Paid): With NBC News channel for FireStick, you can live stream MSNBC, NBC live news, and several other popular programs after signing in with your cable TV subscription. You also gain access to the breaking news, events, and stories you would want to watch. You can also stream full-length episodes, get detailed news analysis, and more.
7. Newsy – Fire TV (Free): The network claims to deliver the news the way it is supposed to be – a hundred percent free of opinions. This FireStick news channel lets you stream a range of news-related content on your TV.
8. MSNBC (Paid): You can explore the complete range of MSNBC news content by signing in with your TV subscription. If you don’t sign in, you can still get a daily, full-access trial of 15 minutes. This Fire TV channel features popular shows and TV personalities including Rachel Maddow, The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell, Chuck Todd, Nicolle Wallace, Steve Kornacki, and more.
9. BBC News (Free + Paid): This FireStick channel brings the BBC Network’s global coverage right to your TV without having to get a cable TV subscription. Whether you are interested in business, entertainment, or any other popular topic, there is everything you can stream here. It also gives you access to full-length TV programs and top stories.
10. One America News Network (Free, in-app purchases): One of the most reliable sources for global and national news on a range of interesting topics including entertainment, business, and more. This FireStick news channel is free to download, but you must buy a monthly subscription of $4.99 to access the content. The app does not offer any free content.
11. NPR One for Fire TV (Free): If you are more interested in listening to the news than watching, this FireStick channels from National Public Radio (NPR), is what you want. NPR One FireStick channel lets you stream the latest podcasts, radio shows, and a lot more. You just need to sign in with your NPR account and everything here is free.
12. NewsON (Free): If you are looking for free news, NewsON is one of the best Amazon FireStick channels to download. This channel brings to you, tons of clips of the local news and loads of on-demand newscasts. It covers more than 175 local news channels from all over the US. What’s most incredible is that you do not require any cable-TV subscription to use this app. In fact, it does not require any login at all.
13. Fox Business (Free + Paid): If you are into business news, Fox Business is the FireStick channel you should try. This channel offers live news coverage from Fox Business Network as well as Fox News channel. The live channels are free for 10 minutes every day. To continue watching, you must sign in with your TV provider. You can also stream many featured TV shows including FBN: am, Varney Co., Mornings with Maria, After the Bell, Bulls & Bears, The Evening Edit, and a whole lot more. You can also lookup for the content topic-wise including Cyber Security, Personal Finance, Small Business, Technology, Economy, Government Spending, etc.
14. Al Jazeera (Free): If you are looking for news and stories from around the world, try the Al Jazeera channel on FireStick. The English version of this popular news channel from Qatar, Middle East, features a variety of content including Live TV, Editor’s Picks, Documentaries, Talk Shows, News Magazine Shows, and more. This FireStick channel is completely free. It does not require any login or TV subscription sign-in.
15. Sky News (Free, in-app purchases): This channel is a great way to get live streaming of Sky News on FireStick. Besides Live News, you can also stream content in various other categories including Latest, US News, World, UK News, Technology, Entertainment, and Royal Family. There are some in-app purchases. However, there is also plenty of free stuff on this FireStick news channel.
Best FireStick Channels for Kids
- PBS Kids
- Nick Jr.
- Pokémon TV
- Fun with Roblox
1. PBS Kids (Free): You can now access your favorite TV series from PBD Kids on the PBS Kids Video FireStick channel. This channel features hundreds of awesome videos and lots of shows from the popular PBS Kids channel. You will need to sign in with your PBS Kids account. If you don’t have one, go to the PBSKids.org website and create one. PBS Kids FireStick channel will automatically pick the local station based on your location. You can change the channel anytime you want.
2. GooNoodle (Free): It is one of the most popular educational services across the United States. This app is for all – Kids, Families, as well as Educators. The GooNoodle FireStick channel brings to you hundreds of educational videos and fun activities for kids and families. You can choose videos from various interesting categories including Newest on GoNoodle, Featured in School, NTV: Noodle Television, The Best Tees, Blazer Flesh, GoNoodle House Party, Moose Tube, Awesome Sauce, and many more.
3. Nick Jr. for Fire TV (Free + Paid): To stream full-length episodes and lots of Nick Jr. originals, install this FireStick channel now. It features popular shows like PAW Patrol, Bubble Guppies, Ryan’s Mystery Playdate, Blue’s Clues & You, Shimmer and Shine, Top Wing, Peppa Pig, Broken Record, Hobby, I shrunk the Kids, and a lot more. Plenty of stuff here is free. However, to unlock the full range of content and for the ad-free experience, you need to sign in with your TV provider.
4. Pokémon TV (Free): This is the official Pokémon channel for FireStick and Fire TV devices. This app lets you watch your favorite Pokémon movies and episodes absolutely free. This FireStick channel for Kids lets you stream everything without signing in. However, to share your viewing experience across all supported devices, it is recommended that you sign in. If you don’t have an account, you can sign up easily on the official website.
5. Fun with Roblox (Free): If you want to build your own Roblox games, this FireStick channels will definitely be of great help. Even if you are not looking to design any games, you can still enjoy some highly engaging Roblox videos and tutorials. This channel is designed for children and teenagers in the 12 to 15 years age range. However, I had a pretty good time myself with this app as an adult. The app is completely free. There are no in-app purchases to surprise you. It also does not require any login. You can start streaming right away.
How to install FireStick Channels from Amazon Store
There are two ways you can install FireStick Channels that are officially available in the Amazon App Store:
- Method 1: Look up for the channels individually
- Method 2: Explore the Fire TV channels by categories
The methods are demonstrated below
Method 1: Look up for the Fire TV channels individually
For this, you will need to use the Search option of FireStick. Here are the steps:
1: From the home screen of FireStick select Search (top-left corner)
2: Look up for the channel you want to install (say HBO GO)
Click it in the search results
3: Click the channel icon on the next window
4: Click Download or Get buttons depending upon what is displayed on your screen
5: Click Open to run the channel
Method 2: Browse and install the channels by categories
Here are the steps:
1: Select the Apps option from the home screen of FireStick
Select the Categories under Apps
2: Choose the category you want to browse for channels (say Movies & TV)
3: Click the channel you wish to install (say ABC)
4: Click Download or Get depending upon what you see on your screen
5: Click Open when the channel has installed
This is our list of the best FireStick channels. These channels let you watch on-demand as well as live TV content. If you think we missed something, let us know via the comments section below.Liked the Guide? Don't Forget to Share with your Family & Friends
Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More