This article covers how to install cMaN Wizard Kodi builds. Also, it shows how to use one of the cMaN builds – Project DL. This piece is valid for all Kodi-compatible devices like FireStick, Android phones, Mac-based PCs, Windows PC, Linux, and more.
What is cMan Wizard?
cMan Wizard is a Kodi addon from where you can get access to multiple Kodi builds. This Wizard is part of the namesake cMan Repository.
On cMaN Wizard, you’ll find multiple builds like Simplex, Edge, Eternals, Rush, Fallout 19, Kingdom, Nitro, Mad Dragon, and more.
All cMaN Kodi builds are fast, feature-full, and easy to use. Therefore, we have made the cMan Wizard part of our list of Best Builds for Kodi.
So what are you waiting for? Join me in the journey and learn how to install cMaN builds.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
Are cMaN Wizard Kodi Builds Safe & Legal?
cMaN Wizard Kodi builds are third-party builds, so we can’t be 100% sure about their safety.
However, I didn’t find anything suspicious in the build I installed via cMaN Wizard. It didn’t ask me about any personal information or download any suspicious software.
Also, I used a reputable online virus scanner to check the integrity of the zip file of cMaN Wizard Kodi builds – everything was a-okay; here’s the proof:
Regarding legality, we don’t have the right resources to check the legitimacy of content available via cMaN Wizard Kodi builds.
I’ll recommend using a VPN service like ExpressVPN to stay safe and protected from the consequences of unintentionally streaming something illegal.
How to Install cMaN Wizard Kodi Builds on Kodi
Want to install cMaN Wizard Kodi builds? You’ll have to follow the following four parts of the instructions.
So, let’s dive in.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enabling Unknown Sources
We’ll first have to enable an essential setting in Kodi – unknown sources.
By default, Kodi restricts the access of third-party repos and addons due to data privacy and security.
But as cMaN builds are available on a third-party repo and wizard, we’ll have to take the step.
So, here’s how to do it:
1. Click the Settings Cog icon on the Kodi home screen located right below the Kodi logo.
2. Click the System tile.
3. Inside System, scroll down to the Add-ons tab on your screen’s left side.
4. On the right side, turn on the Unknown sources option.
5. Kodi will warn you about the consequences of allowing unknown sources on the app; click Yes to continue.
6. To enable automatic updates for official and unofficial repos/addons on Kodi, select -Update official add-ons from.
7. Update official add-ons from window will appear, select Any repositories.
Part 2: Installing The cMaN Wizard Repository
In this part, I’ll show you how to install the cMaN Wizard repository on your Kodi app.
Without the repository, you won’t be able to access the cMaN Wizard; hence, no access to cMaN Kodi builds.
So, here’s how to install it:
1. Select the Gear Cog icon on the Kodi home screen beneath the Kodi logo.
2. Open the File manager tile.
3. On the File manager page, scroll down and select Add source.
4. Add file source window will appear; click <None>.
5. Enter the URL of the cMaN Wizard Repository at http://cmanbuilds.com/repo and click OK.
Note: Above, I have provided the link to the official URL of the cMaN Repository. AT FireStickTricks.com, we aren’t linked or affiliated with the cMaN Repository.
6. Select the input box under Enter a name for this media source.
7. Clear the previous name, set an easy name for the source like cman, and click on the OK button to save it.
Note: I recommend saving the cMaN repo source with the name cman as it’s easy to access and remember.
8. Click OK to save the changes.
9. You’ll see that your media source has been added to the File manager list.
10. Go back to the Settings page and select Add-ons.
11. Click the Install from zip file option.
12. Kodi will prompt you with a warning pop-up; click Yes to continue.
13. On Install from zip file window, select the name of the source you have added – in my case, it’s cman.
14. Select repository.cMaNWizard.zip.
15. After a few seconds, you’ll receive an installation confirmation – cMaN’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed.
Part 3: Installing cMaN Wizard From Repository
Now, it’s time to use the cMaN’s Wizard Repository to install the actual cMaN Wizard.
Here’s how it breaks down:
1. On the same Add-ons page, select the Install from repository option.
2. On the next page, select cMaN’s Wizard Repository.
3. Select Program add-ons.
4. Pick cMaN Wizard 19.
5. On the cMaN Wizard 19 dashboard, click on the Install button.
6. Wait for Kodi to download and install cMaN Wizard 19.
7. Once everything is set, you’ll receive a notification – cMaN Wizard 19 Add-on installed.
Part 4: Installing the Project JL Build Via cMaN Wizard
Finally, we’ll install one of the builds available via the cMaN Wizard.
1. After cMaN Wizard installation, you’ll receive a settings pop-up. Check the options you like and click Continue.
2. Another cMaN Wizard pop-up will appear; click Close.
3. Go to the Kodi home screen, scroll down to the Add-ons tab and open it.
4. Scroll down to Program add-ons and open cMaN Wizard 19.
5. cMaN Wizard will launch; select the Builds tab.
6. You’ll see the list of available cMaN builds for your Kodi app version – feel free to select one.
7. I’m selecting the Project JL cMaN Kodi build.
8. Click Fresh Install to start the process.
Note: I recommend choosing Fresh Install as it resets Kodi to factory settings and installs the build.
9. cMaN Wizard will ask if you want to erase Kodi for a fresh build install; click Yes.
10. Wait for cMaN Wizard to clear up Kodi.
11. Wait for cMaN Wizard to download the essential files of the build you have selected.
12. Once downloading is complete, cMaN Wizard will start installing the build automatically.
13. At the end, click OK to save changes and force close the Kodi app.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use cMaN Wizard Build (Project JL) on Kodi
Here’s a quick overview of how you can use the Project JL build on Kodi:
First, launch Kodi and wait for the Project JL build to load and initialize.
Please wait a few seconds to let the build load its content and update the addons and repos.
You’ll land on the Movies section of Project JL. You’ll find categories – actually, they are addons of movies.
To watch TV shows, go to the TV section. There, you’ll see categories of TV shows addons, new TV shows, and more.
Go to the Free section to explore movies, TV shows, and more that are free to watch without adding any paid debrid account.
To watch kids content, go to the Kids section. There, you’ll see categories and different kids’ content.
There’s a separate section to watch live content on Project JL. Go to the Live section to explore different types of content.
Go to the Settings tab to access options like file manager, favorites, addons, and more.
Lastly, the Power section lets you access options like quit, shutdown, reboot, and more.
This article showed you how to install cMan Wizard Kodi builds. cMaN Wizard brings you the best builds available for Kodi. Feel free to install and try the builds to pick the one that suits your style and preference. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below, and I’ll try to get back as soon as possible.
- How to Install & Use Neuromancer Kodi Build
- How to Install GrindHouse Kodi Build
- How to Install Hard Nox Kodi Build
- How to Install Luxray Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More