In this tutorial, you will learn to install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi 19 Matrix (Also called Diggz Xenon Plus build). The instructions and the method used in this guide are applicable to Amazon FireStick, Fire TV & Fire TV Cube, Android Boxes & Android TV, Windows & Mac PC, Android Smartphones & Tablets and all other devices on which Kodi can be installed.
Diggz is an inventory of multiple Kodi builds and Diggz Xenon Kodi build is the most popular of all. This build is designed for all the Kodi platforms, including the ones with the low specs, such as your FireStick. Xenon build packs dozens of addons for various kinds of video streaming. You can watch movies and shows, live TV and sports and a lot more. The build comes packed with popular addons like Scrubs V2, cCloud TV, 7 Of 9, and more.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
To install third-party builds, like Diggz Xenon Kodi build, you must first enable the Unknown Sources setting. This can be done by following the steps below:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Access Settings menu from the Kodi main-screen. You need to click the cog/gear icon on the top-left.
2. Open System settings (on Kodi 17) or, just click System on Kodi 18 & 19.
3. Select Add-ons on the left of the Kodi screen that opens next.
4. Switch on the Unknown Sources setting on the right. The switch must be toggled to the ON position (to the right).
5. Ignore this warning message when it appears next. The Diggz builds have been around for a long time. They are tested, tried, and safe. Click Yes and continue.
When Unknown Sources is turned on, you can install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
Let’s get started without further ado. Here are the steps:
6. Launch Kodi and open the Settings menu from the home-screen.
7. Go to File manager and open it.
8. Open the Add-source option (it’s on both sides as you see in the following image and may click either). If you don’t see this option, scroll down to the bottom of the list.
9. When you see this window, click <None>.
10. Go ahead and type in the following URL in the designated space on the top: http://diggzrepo.ddns.net. Remember that it is important to type the URL exactly as shown to ensure the process works. Click OK once you have typed in the correct URL.
Note: We at FST don’t host or own the repo. We have just provided the link of the official repo.
11. Click the input box under Enter a name for this media source.
12. Enter a name for the repo, like diggz, and click OK. You will need to click this name once a little later.
13. Click OK to continue.
14. Return back to the Settings page and click on the Add-ons tile.
15. On the following window, click Install from zip file.
16. Click Yes to get past the warning prompt.
17. Next, find and click diggz (or if you chose another name, click it instead).
18. Now click Install_MATRIX_19_Repo.
19. Click the zip file repository.diggzmatrix.zip or repository.diggz-x.x.zip (x.x is the version number).
20. Wait for the notification confirming Diggz Matrix Repository Add-on installed.
21. Now click Install from repository.
22. Open Diggz Matrix Repository or Diggz Repository.
23. Click Program add-ons.
24. Click ChefMatrix Wizard or The Chef Wizard.
25. Click Install on the next screen.
26. Click OK to confirm the installation of dependent add-ons.
27. Wait for the installation of ChefMatrix Wizard or The Chef Wizard. It may take 2-3 minutes, so be patient. When the add-on installed confirmation is displayed, it means the wizard has been installed.
28. On the ChefWizard Build Menu prompt, click Ignore.
29. On the next prompt, click Dismiss.
30. Now you want to go back to the Kodi home-screen one more time. When you are there, click Add-ons and then on the next screen click Program Add-ons. Now, click ChefMatrix Wizard or The Chef Wizard to open it.
31. Click (ChefWizard) Builds or (The Chef) Builds.
32. Now you’ll see the list of various builds this wizard hosts. Currently, there are two variants of Xenon Kodi builds to choose from: Diggz Xenon Plus Free and Diggz Xenon Plus Debrid Only (for Debrid users). Click the build you want to install. I’m installing the free version.
33. Next, scroll down and click on (ChefWizard) Install.
34. Click Yes, Install to download and install the build.
35. Now, the only thing left to do is wait for the Diggz Xenon Kodi build to download and install. It is going to take several minutes. You might want to sit back for a while.
36. When the installation is complete, click OK when the prompt is displayed.
You have successfully installed the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
Brief Tour of Kodi Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
Run Kodi after installing this build. This is the home-screen of Kodi with Diggz Xenon Build. Like a whole lot of other builds, this build also places the menu bar horizontally, closer to the bottom than the top.
Everything you want can be accessed through the menu bar or the submenu bar that runs just underneath it.
When you select a media option on the menu bar, the corresponding add-ons are displayed on the bottom. For instance, when you choose Movies, you see addons like Scrubs V2, 7 Of 9, etc.
If you want to see all the video addons that come preloaded with the Diggz Xenon Build, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons from the menu bar and submenu bar respectively.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Diggz Xenon build is a pretty decent build for Kodi. It has a good collection of video-addons. The build is fairly fast. It has a good looking and easy to use interface too. I have used this build and liked it. Give it a try and you may like it too.
- How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon on FireStick
- How to Install TVOne Kodi Addon on FireStick
- How to Install Cloud 9 Kodi Addon on FireStick
- How to Install FANime Kodi Addon on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More