This tutorial teaches you to install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi 20 and Kodi 19. The instructions and the method used in this guide apply to Amazon FireStick, Android Boxes & Android TV, Windows & Mac PCs, Android Smartphones and Tablets, and all other devices on which Kodi can be installed.
What is Xenon Build?
Xenon is a powerful and versatile Kodi Build from the Diggz repository. It’s an unofficial build that lets you access movies, TV shows, kids’ content, sports, etc., under one roof. Moreover, it comes with various popular addons, like THE CREW, Shadow, The Loop, SportHD, and more.
The Home menu of Xenon Build features sections like Movies, TV Shows, Network, Trakt, TV Guide, Sports, Music, Arcade, etc. You can tap on your preferred menu and start streaming content. The build is user-friendly and easy to navigate. Each section is well-marked and divided into various subsections for smooth browsing.
You can download Xenon on all Kodi-supported devices, including Fire TVs and FireSticks.
The Xenon build is also featured on our list of best builds for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Features of Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
The Diggz Xenon is an excellent and lightweight Kodi build for entertainment lovers. Some features of the build include:
- Content for kids and adults to cater to a broader audience
- You can integrate Debrid and Trakt for a better streaming experience
- It looks premium and features a pleasing design
- Comes with popular addons like.
Is Xenon Build Safe & Legal?
The Xenon Build is a third-party build from the Diggz repository. Therefore, we’re unsure about the build’s safety and legal status.
The official Kodi repository does not host third-party builds. Therefore, their safety status is ambiguous. Such builds may contain malware or fishy stuff. Moreover, the addons included in unofficial builds may also contain viruses.
So, before downloading a third-party build, ensure it’s completely safe and doesn’t pose any risk to your smart devices. The following image shows the virus scan result of the Diggz Repo that hosts the Xenon build. The repo appears to be safe.
Now, the legal status of Xenon Build is also complicated. Honestly, we don’t have the right resources and tools to determine the legal standing of the unofficial build. It’s because such builds may contain pirated content. Copyright infringement is a legal offense that may have severe consequences.
How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
You must first enable the Unknown Sources setting to download and install unofficial builds, such as Xenon Kodi build. You can do that by following the steps below:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Access the Settings menu from the Kodi main screen.
2. Open System.
3. Select Add-ons on the left of the Kodi screen that opens next.
4. Switch on the Unknown Sources setting on the right. The switch must be toggled to the ON position (to the right).
5. Ignore this warning message when it appears next. Click Yes and continue.
When Unknown Sources is turned on, you can install the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi. So let’s get started. Here are the steps:
6. Now, open the Settings menu again from the home screen.
7. Go to File manager and open it.
8. Open the Add-source option.
9. When you see this window, click <None>.
10. Go ahead and type in the following URL: https://diggz1.me/diggzrepo.
Remember that it is essential to type the URL exactly as shown. Click OK once you have typed in the correct URL.
Note: We at FST don’t host or own the repo. We have just provided the link to the official repo.
11. The input box under Enter a name for this media source is auto-filled with the alias diggzrepo. I am keeping it. However, you may change it by clicking the box. Click OK.
12. Return to the Settings page and click on the Add-ons tile.
13. On the following window, click Install from zip file.
Note: Click Yes to get past the warning prompt on Kodi 19 Matrix.
14. Next, find and click diggzrepo (or the name you picked).
15. Now click Diggz_Repo.zip.
16. Wait for the notification confirming the Diggz Repository Add-on installed.
17. Now click Install from repository.
18. Open Diggz Repository.
19. Click Program add-ons.
20. Click Chef Nexus Wizard.
21. Click Install on the next screen.
22. Click OK to confirm the installation of dependent addons (this prompt may not appear on some devices).
23. Wait for the installation of Chef Nexus Wizard. It may take 2-3 minutes, so be patient.
24. Click Close.
25. Click No. We will install the build later.
26. Now, you want to return to the Kodi home screen again. When you are there, click Add-ons and then click Program Add-ons. Now, click Chef Nexus Wizard.
27. Click Build Menu.
28. Click the Diggz Xenon Nexus Version Build.
29. Next, click Continue.
30. Let the download to complete.
31. Allow the build to install.
32. Click OK when the prompt is displayed after installation.
You have successfully installed the Diggz Xenon Build on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Kodi Diggz Xenon Kodi Build
Run Kodi after installing this build. This is the home screen of Kodi with Diggz Xenon Build. Like many other builds, this build also features the horizontal menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
Everything can be accessed through the menu bar. The corresponding addons are displayed at the bottom when you select a media option on the menu bar.
If you want to see all the video addons preloaded with the Diggz Xenon Build, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons.
Now that you’ve installed the Diggz Xenon Kodi Build let’s quickly explore a few sections of the build.
Also, when you access certain addons/sections on the build, you’ll be prompted to install them. For reference, when you scroll to the Sports section for the first time, the build will ask you to install THE CREW addon. So, go ahead and install it to get started. Doing this ensures that Diggz Xenon remains lightweight and fast.
Now, let’s get started.
When you launch the Diggz Xenon Build, the Home menu will quickly open. It features many sections, like Diggz Xenon, Movies, TV Shows, Debrid Zone, Trakt, and more. Start by clicking on the Diggz Xenon menu.
The Settings menu for the build will launch. The menu allows you to customize the Skin Settings and access options like Add-ons, Interface, System, Media, Games, etc.
Next, select the Movies tab next to Diggz Xenon.
You will view all the sub-sections in the Movies menu. It includes Search, Popular, Top Rated, Upcoming, Genres, and more. Select your preferred category to start streaming the available content.
Now press the TV Shows tab to open the menu.
Again, you will view sub-sections like Search, Popular, Top Rated, Genres, Providers, and more for the TV Shows section.
The following menu is titled Debrid Zone. It lets you access high-quality streaming links from various streaming platforms.
Now, access the Trakt menu to view all the Trakt-based addons and features.
Next, the TV Guide section offers various networks and lets you search for channels.
Click on the Sports tab to access the sports content on Diggz Xenon. It includes popular leagues and many sports-related addons.
Now, navigate to the Music menu to see all the available musical content.
The following section is titled Arcade. It lets you access various Arcade games via Diggz Xenon.
Navigate to the Favorites section to view Adults Only and other popular content for kids and adults.
Lastly, select the Addons menu to view all the available addons.
Connect Real Debrid with Diggz Xenon
Want to elevate your streaming experience on Diggz Xenon? You can connect Real Debrid with the build to extract better streaming links.
Please follow these steps:
1. Access the Logins menu via the Diggz Xenon section.
2. Then, scroll down and select the Trakt And Debrid Account Manager.
3. Now, press the Authenticate Real Debrid button.
4. A small Real Debrid Authentication menu will appear. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the process. So, visit real-debrid.com/device via a web browser. Then, enter the displayed Code and complete the process.
5. Once done, you will receive the Real-Debrid Authorization Succesful message.
Connect Trakt with Diggz Xenon
You can connect Trakt with Diggz Xenon to sync your media library across devices. Moreover, Trakt also improves your streaming experience on the build. Follow these steps:
1. In the Trakt And Debrid Account Manager menu, select Authenticate TRAKT.
2. A small popup menu will open. Follow the instructions to complete authorization. It includes accessing https://trakt.tv/activate via a web browser and entering the displayed Code.
3. Once you complete the process, you’ll view an Account Manager Trakt Sucessfully Authorized alert.
The above tutorial taught you how to install the Xenon Kodi Build. The popular third-party build is fantastic for accessing many movies, TV shows, music, kids’ content, and more. The content diversity makes Xenon an all-encompassing build for Kodi. Moreover, the friendly and appealing layout ensures you find what you’re looking for without hassle. Want to add anything regarding Xenon? Please write to us in the comments below.
- How to Install GrindHouse Kodi Build
- Chains Wizard Kodi Build
- Green Monster Kodi Builds
- How to Install BMC Kodi Build
Suberboost Your FireStick with My Free Guide
Stay Ahead: Weekly Insights on the Latest in Free Streaming!
No spam, ever. Unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More