The tutorial below will cover how to install the Estuary Kodi build. Moreover, it also provides a mini-tutorial on how to use the Estuary Build as a first-time user. Also, you will learn about the safety and legal status of the unofficial Kodi build. The tutorial applies to all devices that support Kodi, including FireStick, Smartphones, Computers, and more.
What is Estuary Kodi Build?
The Estuary Kodi build is a third-party build available in the The7o9Repo repository. The main highlight of this build is that it allows you to stream content directly from the Kodi home screen.
Moreover, Estuary offers various genres like action, animation, adventure, comedy, documentary, drama, and more. The Home menu of the build is divided into various categories like TV Shows, Movies, Collections, Favorites, and Add-ons.
Estuary also features several preinstalled video addons.
The build has well-marked sections, and it allows you to add your preferred shows to the Favorites category. Overall, it’s a decent Kodi build that’s free to use and supports high-quality streaming.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Estuary Kodi Build Safe & Legal?
Estuary is part of an unofficial repository. The unofficial builds may contain malware or fishy programs that may damage your device and risk your privacy. Therefore, such builds can’t be tagged as completely safe or unsafe.
However, I ran the repository’s zip URL on VirusTotal. The virus scan appears to be clean.
The legality of unofficial builds is largely undetermined. They may stream content from unverified and pirated sources. It is best to watch only copyright-free or public-domain videos.
Also, don’t forget to pair it with a reliable VPN. In my experience, ExpressVPN is the safest, most dependable, and fastest VPN service. You can use the Estuary Kodi Build with ExpressVPN to stream your favorite content without compromising online privacy.
Features of Estuary Kodi Build
The Estuary Kodi build encompasses impressive characteristics. Some of the top features of the build are:
- It is simple and easy to use. Therefore, it’s a perfect choice for new Kodi users.
- The Build offers content from various categories like movies, TV shows, documentaries, etc.
- It contains Estuary skin, which makes it easy for users to uncover the full potential of the build.
- You have the option to link your Debrid account for high-quality streaming.
- The build supports HD streaming in 1080p, 4K, and 720p resolutions.
How to Install Estuary Kodi Build
Installing the Estuary Kodi Build is a pretty elaborate process. Therefore, we’ve divided the installation into four parts:
- Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Install The7o9Repo
- Part 3: Load 7o9 Wizard
- Part 4: Install Estuary Build
Although the steps may seem complex, they are pretty simple to follow. So, let’s get started with Part 1.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources
To install the Estuary Kodi build, the first step is to enable Unknown Sources. Here is how you do it:
1. Launch Kodi on FireStick, then access the Home menu. Next, scroll to and select the Gear icon at the top.
2. In the Settings menu, select the System tab.
3. Now, scroll down and select the Add-ons tab.
4. Lastly, toggle the Unknown sources switch under the General section.
5. Kodi will send you a security warning. Please ignore it and tap on Yes.
Kodi can now download unofficial repositories and add-ons. However, ideally, you should toggle off the Unknown Sources feature as it is safer for your device.
Part 2: Install The7o9Repo
The Estuary Kodi build is available in the The7o9Repo, so you must install the repository and get the build. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Kodi Home menu and click the Cog icon at the top left side of the screen.
2. The Settings menu will open. Scroll down the menu and select the File Manager icon.
3. Next, press the Add source button in the menu on the left.
4. Click <None>
5. Enter https://zaxxon709.github.io/repo in the tab and press OK.
Note: The URL points to the repository where the Estuary build is located. FireStickTricks is not associated with the repository developers.
6. Now, select the tab titled Enter a name for this media source.
7. Enter a name for the media source and note it down for future reference. I am naming the file ‘709‘. Once done, press the OK button.
8. Lastly, recheck the entered information once to correct any typing errors. Then, press the OK tab at the bottom.
9. Now, return to the Add-ons section via the System menu.
10. Scroll down and select the Install from zip file tab.
11. Next, select 709 from the pop-up menu.
12. Now select repository.709-x.x-Nexus.zip.
13. Instantly, the The7o9Repo repository will begin to install. Look out for the The7o9Repo Add-on installed notification.
Now that you’ve downloaded the repository, let’s move to the next part.
Part 3: Load 7o9 Wizard
After getting the The7o9Repo repository, you must get the 7o9 Wizard. Therefore, part 3 of the installation caters to loading the Wizard via the The7o9Repo. Please follow these steps:
1. In the Add-ons menu, select Install from repository.
2. Open The 7o9 Repo.
3. Then, navigate down and select Program add-ons.
4. Tap the 7o9Wizard tab.
5. The installation dashboard for the 7o9Wizard will appear. Scroll down and click the Install tab at the bottom.
6. And that’s it. The 7o9Wizard will install. Soon, you will get the 7o9Wizard Add-on installed notification.
With this, we conclude part 3 of installing the Estuary Kodi build.
Part 4: Install Estuary Build
Please refer to the instructions below to get the Estuary Kodi Build:
1. Once the 7o9Wizard downloads, a 7o9 Builds display will appear. Press the Close tab to close the menu.
2. Next, press the No tab when the 7o9Wizard pop-up menu appears.
3. Now, select the Add-ons menu from the Kodi Home menu.
4. Then, select Program add-ons and press the 7o9Wizard icon at the right.
5. When the 7o9Wizard opens, scroll down and press the Build Menu tab.
6. All the available Builds will appear onscreen. Navigate through the list and select the Estuary Switch Version 1.6.
7. A pop-up menu titled The wizard is ready to install your build will appear. Press Continue to proceed.
8. The Estuary Switch Version 1.6 will instantly start to download. You can view the Download progress on the screen.
9. You will also view the File download percentage. Please wait as the Build installs.
10. When the process is complete, you will receive an Install Complete notification. Press OK to close the tab.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Estuary Build on Kodi. You can now use the build and enjoy many movies and TV shows on the big screen.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Estuary Kodi Build
For first-time users, navigating the Estuary Build can get tricky. Therefore, we’ve compiled a short guide on how to use the Estuary Kodi build.
When you launch the Estuary Kodi build, the Home menu will appear as the default setting. The Movies section is at the top of the menu. It features a wide variety of movies.
Furthermore, you can look for movies from different Years, Decades, Genres, and more.
The menu below Movies caters to TV Shows. So, press the TV Shows tab to reveal all the available options. Also, you can look for shows across various categories like Genres, Years, Networks, and more.
The following section is titled Collections. Press the Collections tab to load it. It covers various collections of shows and movies. Moreover, you can check out various categories like Movies, Boxing, Martial Arts, and more.
Next, select the Favourites menu to view your favorite shows and movies library.
The last menu is called Add-ons. Press it to view all the available add-ons. The section is also divided into categories like Video add-ons, Program add-ons, and more.
The Estuary Kodi build also offers a search facility. So, press the Magnifying Glass icon at the top left of the main menu to launch the search menu.
Next, select your search category from various options, including Movies, TV Shows, Studios, Actors, etc. For reference, I am selecting Movies. The build will then display the relevant results instantly.
Next, press the Home icon from the main menu on the left.
The Home Screen Switcher will open by default.
Lastly, tap the Tools icon next to the Settings menu.
The Maintenance & Tools menu will pop up. You can customize the Build and change various settings.
I hope this guide on how to install Estuary Build has been helpful to you. The Estuary Kodi build is the perfect build for many Kodi users. It is free and serves a wide variety of content across various genres. Moreover, it also supports HD streaming and debrid services like Premiumize, Real Debrid, and more.
- How to Install CrewNique Kodi Build
- Install Misfit Mods Lite Kodi Build
- BMC Kodi Build
- How to Install Green Monster Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More