This guide shows you how to install Nightwing Kodi addon on any device. You can install Nightwing on all devices compatible with Kodi, like Nvidia Shield, Linux, Mac, Windows, Android, FireStick, and more.
What Is Nightwing Kodi Addon?
Nightwing is an all-in-one Kodi addon available on the Magnetic Repo.
On Nightwing, you can enjoy fitness videos, 1-Click content, movies, TV series, kids’ content, and documentaries.
Content available on Nightwing is carefully categorized into multiple sub-folders to make it easily accessible.
Also, the design of the addon is very user-friendly. Similarly, you won’t notice any lags while browsing different menus.
Furthermore, Nightwing lets you add premium services like Real Debrid to make it even more capable.
Overall, Nightwing is a wonderful video addon to stream multiple types of content for free.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Nightwing Safe & Legal?
Nightwing isn’t available on Kodi’s official repository, which raises serious questions about the addon’s safety and legality.
So, I’ll help you understand Nightwing’s safety and legality concerns.
Regarding safety, Nightwing looks like a promising addon with no fishy elements. However, as I’m not a security professional, you can’t just take my word for it. Furthermore, being a third-party addon, one can’t be 100% sure about its safety.
However, I did a quick virus check on Nightwing’s repo zip file and found nothing suspicious – check it out yourself:
On the legality side, unfortunately, at FST, we don’t own sufficient resources to check the legal status of content on Nightwing.
So, your best bet is to use a VPN to keep your data safe and activity well out of harm’s way. I recommend ExpressVPN. It is the fastest and most reliable VPN.
How to Install Nightwing Kodi Addon
Nightwing isn’t available on Kodi’s official repository since it is a third-party addon. So, you’ll need to install an unverified repo from the internet that hosts Nightwing – Magnetic Repo.
Inside the Magnetic repo’s video add-ons tab, you’ll find Nightwing. And from there, you can install it.
That’s why I have made three separate parts inside this installation section. Start from the first one to successfully install Nightwing on Kodi.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
Kodi restricts adding an addon or a repository from unverified sources. However, you can manually override the setting – known as unknown sources.
Use the steps below to enable unknown sources on Kodi:
1. Open the Kodi settings menu by clicking the Cog icon on the app’s home page.
2. Go inside the System tab.
3. Next, go down to the Add-ons section.
4. Toggle on the Unknown sources option.
5. Kodi will send a warning box regarding allowing unknown sources; click Yes.
6. After that, choose -Update official add-ons from option.
7. When the dialogue box pops up, choose Any repositories.
Note: Steps 6 and 7 lets you override Kodi default settings to only update addons/repos from official repos.
Part 2: Install The Repository With Nightwing
To install Nightwing, we’ll have to access it. And to access it, we’ll first have to load its repository – Magnetic Repo.
Here are the instructions to install Magnetic Repo:
1. Go to the settings of Kodi by selecting the Gear icon on the app’s home.
2. Explore File manager.
3. Open Add source.
Note: As you can see, my list is loaded with external repo sources. That’s why the Add source option is thrown at the list’s end.
4. Under Enter the paths or browse for the media locations heading, choose <None>.
5. Type Magnetic Repo’s official URL – https://magnetic.website/repo
Save and confirm the URL by pressing OK.
Note: The URL above is Magnetic Repo’s official URL. I have just added it to make it easy for you to copy and paste it on your Kodi app. That said, we don’t have any links with the creators of the repository.
6. To remove the default name and set a new name, select the repo input box.
7. Clear the name and set a simple name for the source, like magnetic. Then, choose OK.
Note: I advise you to pick an easy name like magnetic, but you can always set anything you like.
8. Everything went successfully if you see the repo name on the list without any errors.
9. Get back to the Kodi settings screen and go inside the Add-ons section.
10. Select the fourth option – Install from zip file.
11. Kodi will prompt a message about manual updates; click Yes to proceed.
12. Locate and choose the repo name you have set from the Install from zip file list. In my case, I’m selecting magnetic.
13. Select repository.Magnetic-1.1.0.zip.
Note: The magnetic repository version number might differ when you install it, as developers frequently update the repo.
14. Magnetic Repo Add-on installed notification will be sent by Kodi once the repository is loaded on your app.
Part 3: Install Nightwing
The moment you have been waiting for is finally here! This part shows the installation steps of the Nightwing Kodi addon.
1. After successful repo installation, go up one option to choose Install from repository.
2. Inside, you’ll see the list of repositories on your Kodi. Select Magnetic Repo.
3. As Nightwing is a video addon, it’ll be available in the Video add-ons sub-tab.
4. Choose Nightwing – it’ll be at the top of the list for most users.
5. Press the Install button on your screen’s bottom right-hand side.
6. A bunch of other addons will also be installed with Nightwing – confirm and proceed by clicking OK.
7. Kodi will download the required files for additional addons and Nightwing. Then, it’ll install them in the background.
8. When the Nightwing Add-on installed message appears, it means the addon has been installed.
Congratulations! Nightwing by Magnetic Repo is now ready to use on your Kodi app.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Nightwing Kodi Addon
Open the Add-ons tab on the Kodi home.
Stay on the Video add-ons sub-section and launch Nightwing.
Welcome to Nightwing! The following are the sub-sections you’ll encounter on its home:
- 1-Click Zone
- TV Shows
Are you looking forward to watching content with a single click? Then, the 1-Click Zone is made for you.
This section holds 15 sub-folders like 1-Click New Releases, 4K Movies, 24/7 Docs, 1-Click Tv-Shows, and more.
Let’s quickly explore one sub-section – I’m choosing 1-Click New Releases.
Inside, I see all the newly released stuff. And guess what? To play any content, you must click it once – that’s the concept of the 1-Click Zone.
For movie lovers, there’s a separate section waiting on Nightwing – Movies.
Inside, the section is split into thirty-four categories: People Watching, Christmas Movies, Horror Movies, Action Movies, Comedy Movies, etc.
And inside each folder, you’ll find the relevant content. For instance, funny films are available in the Comedy Movies tab.
Want to watch your favorite series? The TV Shows section available on Nightwing has got you.
Inside are twenty-seven subfolders like People Watching, New TV Shows, Horror TV Shows, etc. Feel free to explore them to find the next best TV series to watch for free.
Nightwing addon by Magnetic Repo believes in providing something for everyone. So, there’s good news for parents! Nightwing features a Kids section.
The kid’s content inside the section is divided into thirteen categories: Anime Tv Shows, Anime Movies, Kids Networks, Cartoons, Kids Learning TV, and more. You are more than welcome to explore all the sections to find just the right content for your little ones.
Are you into documentaries? Then, you’ll love the Docs section of Nightwing.
There are eight folders inside the section, like Crime Docs, All Around Docs, Music Docs, Horror Docs, and more. So, no matter your taste, Nightwing has all the documentary essentials for you.
Nightwing has also included a Fitness section.
Inside, you’ll find another folder of Fitness; open it.
And then, you’ll see multiple fitness videos scrapped from various free platforms on the internet.
Lastly, we have the Tools section.
Everything is available. Whether you want to clear cache, access advanced settings, or turn on/off scrapers. However, I won’t recommend newbies play with the settings.
How to Integrate Real Debrid With Nightwing Kodi Addon
Real Debrid lets you access premium links to your favorite TV shows and movies. And Nightwing officially supports the integration of Real Debrid.
But note that Real Debrid is a paid service; check out its pricing by visiting its official site at www.real-debrid.com.
You can also check out our complete guide on how to set up & use Real Debrid on Kodi / FireStick.
Here’s how to link your Real Debrid with Nightwing:
1. Choose the Tools section at the end of Nightwing’s home.
2. Open URLResolver: Settings – available at the end of the list.
3. Select the Universal Resolvers 2 menu tab on the Settings – ResolveURL window.
4. Choose (Re)Authorise My Account under the Real-Debrid section on the window’s right side.
5. Visit https://real-debrid.com/device and enter the code you see on your Kodi screen.
Note: Users who aren’t signed in to their Real Debrid account will be asked to do so.
6. On success, a notification will appear on your screen – ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised.
Now, you are all set to experience the powerful partnership of Nightwing X Real Debrid.
You can install Nightwing Kodi addon within minutes and enjoy a vast library of movies, shows, documentaries, and more. This addon works great on all Kodi devices.
- How to Install Aliunde Kodi Addon
- How to Install & Watch HBO Max Addon on Kodi
- How to Install KodiVerse Kodi Addon
- How to Install POV Kodi Addon for Unlimited Streaming
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More