In this tutorial, you will learn how to install Scrubs addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton. The images used here have been taken from Kodi on Windows 10. But, the method works on all the Kodi supported devices as its interface is the same on all the devices. So if you are using Amazon Fire TV Stick, Android TV Box or Nvidia Shield, you can go ahead and follow the steps.
Scrubs is an on-demand Kodi addon. Meaning, it serves you movies and TV shows of your choice. Scrubs is a fairly new addon, but I can see it is making its presence felt. It is a fork of the very popular Exodus addon. Therefore, it bears a lot of similarities with its predecessors, not only in appearance but also in function.
Scrubs features a huge media-library affording you thousands of hours of viewing time. You name a movie or TV show and you will find it here. Furthermore, the developers make sure that the library is updated regularly. So, if there is a new movie out there or a recently aired episode, be confident that you will soon find it on Scrubs Kodi addon.
Just like the other such addons, Scrubs doesn’t host any content of its own. It is simply an aggregator. But, it makes sure it gets you the quality working streams for the requested video. I like this addon and want to make sure you know it and get the chance to explore it. So, keep reading!
How to Install Scrubs Addon on Kodi
Scrubs addon for Kodi is available through an external source and not from the official Kodi Add-on Repository. To get the addons from the outside source, first enable the Unknown Sources by following the steps below:
1. Open the Settings option from the home-screen of Kodi
2. Select and open the next option System settings
3. Highlight the item Add-on on the list on the left of the screen
Now, go to the right of the screen and turn on/enable Unknown Sources
4. When prompted, choose Yes.
This warning message is for the unsafe addons. Scrubs is one of the trusted addons.
Installation Steps – I will now take you through the Scrubs installation instructions. Follow the steps below:
1. Open the Kodi Settings again
2. Choose File manager
3. Click and open the option Add source
4. Click where it reads <None> on the window that follows
5. Type in the following URL in the empty space on the next window:
Type the URL carefully. It is the main source of Scrubs addon for Kodi. Click OK
6. Now name the source. You may enter any name you like in the field Enter a name for this media source.
Make the name identifiable. You will need it later. I am going with jewrepo. Click OK
7. Now head back to the Kodi home-screen
8. Click Add-ons
9. Open the Package Installer icon. It is the open-box icon that you can see in the image I have attached below
10. Click Install from zip file
11. Click jewrepo (that’s the source name we added earlier. If yours is different, click what you added instead)
12. Open the file named repository.jewrepo-1.5.2.zip
Note: The version number of the file may change in the future. Click it anyway.
13. Wait for the installation confirmation message for JewRepo. It will appear on the top-right of the screen
14. Now click Install from repository
15. Open JewRepo when you see the list of your installed repositories
16. Click Video addons
17. Now, click Scrubs V2 from the list of the addons on the next window
Note: The new version of this addon is now available as Scrubs V2
18. On the bottom right, click the Install button
19. Wait for the installation notification of the Scrubs Kodi addon. You will see the notification on the top-right
You have successfully installed Scrubs on Kodi.
Disclaimer: We don’t verify security or legality of any Addon. That is the reason, I always suggest using a VPN while streaming online. It protects your identity and allows you to watch unlimited content without any geo-restrictions.
I personally use ExpressVPN on all my streaming devices. It is fast, secure, and trusted VPN service. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you don’t want to continue it for any reason.
Explore Scrubs Kodi Addon
The first thing you want to do is open the addon. That you can do from the Kodi home-screen. Click Add-ons and then Video add-ons. Click the Scrubs icon to proceed.
As I told you, Scrubs is a fork of the Exodus Kodi addon. That’s why its main-screen looks a lot like that of Exodus. Take a look at the following image:
The categories and their layout are like that of Exodus. Here are its categories:
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
You could get started by picking one of the categories containing video content. For instance, to watch movies, go ahead and open Movies. Click TV Shows to find your favorite shows. If you like Documentaries, there is a special category for it. You will find dozens of documentaries here.
If you want to look up for the content by TV Networks, go ahead and explore the Networks category.
My Movies and My TV Shows categories display the content you have marked as favorite.
If you want to quickly browse the recently released episodes without having to look up for a specific TV show, open New Episodes category.
The main screen of Scrubs Kodi addon also has some utility options. To explore various options in the addon Settings, click the Tools category.
If you are looking for any specific content, say a movie or TV show, you can use the Search option on the bottom of the addon main-screen.
While lots of add-ons come up every now and then and plenty of them vanish without leaving any mark, when I stumbled upon Scrubs Kodi addon, I was certain this isn’t the one that must be lost in oblivion. You will not find this addon very different from many other popular addons. It has an impressive library of videos ranging from movies to TV shows to documentaries. It has also employed top-notch scrapers that make sure you always have working streams for the content you have requested to play. All in all, it is a good add-on to have.
Related:Liked the Guide? Don't Forget to Share with your Family & Friends
Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.