In this article, I will demonstrate how to install the SealTeam6 Kodi addon. This method works with any Kodi-compatible device, including Amazon Fire TV Stick (Five TV Cube, FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite), NVIDIA SHIELD, Android TV boxes, tablets, smartphones, Windows PC, and Mac. Seal Team 6 is compatible with Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. Before I show you how to install the SealTeam6 addon on Kodi, let me tell you a little about the addon and its safety.
The TV landscape is changing, and video streaming is becoming the norm! Currently, we have oodles of video streaming services, but not everybody can afford them. As a result, users who want to watch free stuff enter the shady regions of the internet to access their favorite content, compromising their privacy and security.
Does that ring any bells? Well, Seal Team 6 is your solution.
What Is SealTeam6 Kodi Addon?
The SealTeam6 Kodi addon is a video addon from The SouthPaw Repository. Seal Team 6 addon is a one-stop destination for all your movie and TV show cravings. No subscription or sign-up is required, and you can watch content absolutely free.
SealTeam6 also supports Real-Debrid, Premiumize, and AllDebrid. Furthermore, the addon supports Trakt integration, which automatically tracks every TV show and movie you watch across all Kodi addons that Trakt is integrated into.
Is SealTeam6 Kodi Addon Safe and Legal?
People ask questions like these because you can’t download SealTeam6 from the official Kodi repository, which puts the addon in a legal gray area.
FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of SealTeam6. This add-on lets you stream movies and TV shows for free. Since your ISP (internet service provider) and government may be monitoring your activity online, watching a copyrighted video could land you in trouble.
The problem is it’s not always obvious when a video is illegal. It depends on copyrights, licensing agreements, and your location, among other legal factors. A typical user may not know the difference between legal and illegal links within SealTeam6.
FireStickTricks.com adamantly opposes content piracy. We encourage our readers to do their due diligence and to avoid breaking the law at all costs. However, in case you make an honest mistake, you will want to be protected. I suggest using a high-quality VPN service like ExpressVPN to protect your activity online. ExpressVPN is blazing-fast and user-friendly, and it offers enterprise-level security on any device.
How to Install SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
To make the process simpler, I have divided Seal Team 6 installation into four parts: tweaking a Kodi setting called unknown sources, adding a repository source, installing the repository, and installing SealTeam6 from the repository.
Let’s get to the first part.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Part 1: Tweak a Kodi Setting
By default, Kodi prohibits installing third-party addons due to security concerns. To bypass this, we have to enable the “Unknown sources” option. Follow these steps to do so.
1. Open the Kodi application.
2. Click on settings (the gear icon) to the right of the power button.
3. Select the System tile in the bottom-right corner.
4. Scroll down the left panel to the Add-ons tab.
5. Find Unknown sources in the middle area of the window, and select it to turn on the toggle. Click Yes if you see a warning window.
6. Make sure the toggle for Unknown sources is switched to the right, indicating the option is enabled.
You have successfully enabled unknown sources within Kodi, which means you can now install third-party addons.
Part 2: Add the Repository Source
Now, we need to add the source of the repository where the Seal Team 6 Kodi addon is hosted.
1. Press the back button on your device to return to the Kodi home screen.
2. Go to settings again.
3. Select the first tile, File manager.
4. Select Add source on either side of the screen.
5. Click on <None> in the window that appears.
6. Carefully type the URL https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo/ and click OK.
Note: The repository isn’t owned, distributed, or hosted by FireStickTricks.com. It’s distributed and hosted by the external site indicated in the source URL.
7. Back on the Add file source window, select the box under Enter a name for this media source. Enter the name Southpaw and click OK.
8. Click OK when you’re taken to the Add file source window again.
Now that we’ve added the source, we can install the repository and finally get the SealTeam6 addon. Let’s proceed.
Part 3: Install the South Paw Repository
1. Return to the Kodi home screen.
2. Go to settings.
3. Select Add-ons in the top row.
4. Select the option Install from zip file.
5. Click Yes if a warning window appears.
6. Select Southpaw, which we just added.
7. Select the file that says repository.southpaw-0.5.2.zip.
Note: Don’t worry if the numbers at the end of the file differ. It’s normal for them to change as the repository is updated.
8. Wait while the download finishes. You’ll get a notification in the right-top corner that says The South Paw Repository Add-on installed. Don’t leave your current screen.
We took care of every prerequisite. The last part is to install SealTeam 6 from the South Paw Repository.
Part 4: Install SealTeam6 Addon
1. On the screen from the last step, select Install from repository.
2. Select The South Paw Repository.
3. Scroll down and select Video add-ons.
4. Select Sealteam6.
5. Click Install in the bottom-right corner.
6. If a window pops up informing you about the installation of additional addons, click OK.
7. SealTeam6 will start to download and install. After a minute or two, you will get a notification that says Sealteam6 Add-on installed.
Congratulation, SealTeam6 installation was a success!
You can access SealTeam6 by heading to the Kodi home screen > Add-ons > Video add-ons > Sealteam6.
How to Use SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
When you open the SealTeam 6 Kodi addon, you get this list of categories:
- TV Shows
- My Movies
- My TV Shows
- New Movies
- New Episodes
In the Movies section, you can access movies based on Genres, Year, Decade, People, Language, Certificates, Most Popular, Box Office, Oscar Winners, and more. There is a dedicated Search option at the bottom too, which will only search in the section of movies.
Similar to the Movies section, the TV Shows section has a slew of categories, like Genres, Networks, Most Popular, Airing Today, and New Episodes. It also has a Search function at the bottom, which will only search through TV shows.
Then there are sections for New Movies and New Episodes, where you can catch up on the latest releases.
The Search function at the bottom of the SealTeam6 main menu will search all of the content available in the addon, not just a specific section.
The content in SealTeam6 may be available in 4K, 1080p, 720p, and/or SD (standard definition), so you may wish to adjust video quality based on the strength of your internet connection.
Looking for even more ways to customize your streaming experience on SealTeam6? From the SealTeam6 main menu, go to Tools and then Sealteam6: Settings. Here, you can tweak various aspects of the addon, like playback settings, account integrations (Ororo.tv and Furk.net), Trakt settings, subtitle settings, and download settings.
If you’re not following a step-by-step guide, I don’t recommend changing any settings that are unfamiliar to you, as it could break the functionality of the addon.
How to Integrate Trakt with SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
The SealTeam6 Kodi addon lets you keep track of the movies and TV shows you’ve streamed, but you need to integrate your Trakt account first. If you don’t already have one, make a free Trakt account before proceeding.
Follow the steps below to integrate Trakt into Seal Team 6.
1. Go to Tools in the SealTeam6 main menu.
2. Scroll all the way down to TRAKT: Authorise and click it.
3. Now you will see a pop-up window with a code. Leave the window open so you can see the code for the next steps.
4. Go to https://trakt.tv/activate using a web browser on a convenient device, like your computer or smartphone.
5. Enter the code you were provided in Seal Team 6 and click Continue.
6. Click Yes when a window pops up again asking if Navyseal (SealTeam6) can use your account.
7. That’s it! Your Trakt account is now integrated into SealTeam6. If you want to set up your Trakt account further, you can click Continue setting up your account.
How to Integrate Real-Debrid with SealTeam6 Kodi Addon
As I mentioned above, the SealTeam6 Kodi addon also supports debrid service integration. A debrid service give you premium access to popular file hosts on the internet for a smooth streaming experience.
You need to integrate your debrid service with SealTeam6 to enjoy the benefits of the service within the addon. Before proceeding with integration, make sure you have a debrid subscription. I’ll demonstrate integration using the most popular service, Real-Debrid, so if you don’t have a debrid service yet, consider getting a Real-Debrid subscription from the official website.
If you already have a debrid service, you can proceed to the steps below to integrate it. If you’re using a service other than Real-Debrid, simply substitute the name of your service wherever I mention Real-Debrid.
Let’s get into the process of integrating Real-Debrid with SealTeam6.
1. Go to Tools.
2. Select ResolveURL : Settings.
3. Select the Universal Resolvers tab on the left.
4. In the middle area of the window, find and locate the Real-Debrid section. If you’re integrating a different debrid service, find the section for the corresponding service.
5. In the section for Real-Debrid (or for your desired debrid service), click on (Re)Authorise My Account.
6. You will get an authentication code that is valid for 2 minutes. Leave the code on your screen so you can use it in a moment.
7. On a convenient device like your smartphone or computer, open your web browser and go to the website indicated for your debrid service. For Real-Debrid, that site is https://real-debrid.com/device.
8. Type in the code that was provided to you in SealTeam6 and click Continue.
9. Set any name for the device you’re authorizing.
10. Now you’re ready to access premium Real-Debrid links within the SealTeam6 addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
SealTeam6 is a perfect Kodi addon if you are looking to stream movies and TV shows without paying a dime. The addon has an easy-to-navigate interface, supports Trakt and a range of debrid services, and has additional options for customization.
This guide showed you how to install SealTeam6 Kodi addon. Did you run into any issues, or were you able to successfully install Seal Team 6 on Kodi? Let us know about your experience with the addon in the comment section below!
- How to Install SportHD Kodi Addon
- How to Install FREE Kodi Addon
- How to Install the Crew Kodi Addon
- How to Install 4K Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More