This post will detail the steps to install and use Shack TV IPTV on Android and FireStick devices. The installation instructions in this guide are suitable for all Fire TV products, including FireStick 4K Max, New FireStick 4K Max, Fire TV Cube, and FireStick 3rd Gen.
What Is Shack TV?
Shack TV is one of the most affordable and versatile IPTV services today. This IPTV offers over 15,000 HD channels from the US, UK, and Canada. Shack TV IPTV also offers an impressive catalog of 500 VOD and 500 adult content channels, movies, and TV series.
Besides channels and VOD, Shack TV IPTV prioritizes the user experience with its modern, clutter-free layout. Channels are also well-categorized for easy selection and seamless navigation.
Channels cut across various niches, including news, family, entertainment, sports, lifestyle, and kids. The VOD section also features popular genres like action, comedy, romance, and thrillers.
This IPTV provider updates content regularly, so you can be sure to find the newest channels and the latest VOD titles.
Other outstanding features include flexible payment plans and instant connections. Shack IPTV also supports multiple device connections, depending on the plan you’re subscribed to.
This IPTV’s streaming resolution is HD, with fast and almost lag-free streaming links.
The Shack IPTV app is compatible with various platforms, including FireStick, Android, and iOS.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users' online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your device, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN for IPTV. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on an annual plan.
Is Shack TV Safe and Legal?
This IPTV’s official website is https://shacktv.org. Shack TV IPTV is a third-party streaming service. It is unavailable on Amazon Store and other major app stores, such as Google Play Store.
FireStickTricks doesn’t have the means to verify Shack TV IPTV’s safety. Therefore, it is recommended you conduct your own research to ensure the app is safe to use and install.
Thankfully, the Shack TV app scan on VirusTotal didn’t reveal any viruses or malware.
As with third-party apps unavailable on recognized app stores, their legal status is often unknown. Like safety, FireStick and Android users looking to install this IPTV should review the IPTV’s legal background before installing it on their devices.
Another vital consideration when using unlicensed apps is connecting to a VPN like ExpressVPN.
Remember, using third-party IPTVs to stream copyrighted movies and shows is illegal. It is best to protect yourself with a reliable VPN like ExpressVPN. This VPN will hide your IP address and make your device data and history unreadable to anyone who intercepts it.
ExpressVPN is also essential for unblocking geo-restricted content.
Shack TV IPTV Plans and Pricing
Shack TV IPTV’s subscriptions are classified according to the subscription length. The specific cost of each plan is as follows:
- The starter monthly plan costs $9.9. This plan offers over 6500 live channels, 1500 VOD, and 500 adult content VOD and channels.
- The next plan is the Economy 3-month plan for $27. Like the starter plan, the Economy plan offers access to the entire live channel list and VOD library.
- Next is the Business 6-month plan for $48. The features and channels are the same as the starter plans.
- Finally, there’s the Business plan for an annual subscription for $84.
You can upgrade the plans at an additional cost if you wish to have three connections. The Starter plan with three connections costs $24.99 monthly, while the Business bi-annual plan costs $99.99.
Shack TV IPTV Overview
Here’s a breakdown of Shack TV IPTV’s most notable features:
- Shack TV has many local and international live channels from the US, UK, and Canada.
- Shack TV offers over 500 adult content VOD and channels.
- This IPTV has a simple, modern layout for easy navigation.
- Shack TV IPTV’s channels are one-click play.
- This IPTV is versatile with all channel niches and multiple VOD genres.
- The streaming quality is HD for most channels and shows.
- This IPTV offers instant service delivery.
- The Shack IPTV app is compatible with multiple devices and mobile phone platforms.
- Subscription payments are made via PayPal.
Subscribing to Shack TV IPTV
Follow the instructions below to subscribe to Shack TV IPTV:
1. Go to the Shack TV IPTV’s official website and click the Pricing button at the top-right edge.
2. Go to the package you wish to subscribe to and click the Subscribe Now button.
3. You will be redirected to an order page. Click the Order Now button under the subscription package.
4. Choose your order payment category, review the order summary, and click Checkout.
5. On the next page, enter your personal information, billing address, and account details.
6. Scroll down the page to the Payment detail section. Choose a payment method, then click Complete Order at the bottom.
Note that Shack TV IPTV doesn’t offer a free trial. Additionally, ensure you review all your details, including the account and billing address, before submitting the order. You won’t receive the login details if there’s any discrepancy in the information.
Shack TV IPTV offers instant account activation, meaning you should receive your login information a few hours after order processing. Contact customer care if there’s a delay.
How to Set Up Shack TV IPTV on FireStick
It only takes a few simple steps to set up Shack TV on FireStick. We’ve sectioned the installation process into two sections, as detailed below.
Part 1: Prepare FireStick to Sideload Shack TV
Shack TV has a standalone app compatible with various devices. Unfortunately, this app isn’t available on Amazon App Store. You’ll have to rely on the Downloader app to sideload the Shack TV IPTV app onto your FireStick.
Here are the steps:
1. Launch your Fire TV’s main screen and select Find>Search, then download and install the Downloader app.
2. After installation, go to the Fire TV’s main page and click Settings>My Fire TV>Developer Options> Install Unknown Apps.
Note: Select ON if you see an Apps from Unknown Sources option instead of Install from Unknown Apps.
Part 2: Setting Up Shack TV on FireStick
Now that the Downloader installation is complete use the instructions below to set up Shack TV on FireStick:
1. Open your Fire TV’s main page and click the Apps icon at the right edge of the icons bar.
2. Click the Downloader icon to launch it.
3. Click the text bar.
4. Enter this link in the bar https://shacktv.org and click the Go button at the lower-right edge.
Note: This is an independent site hosted on a third-party server and not on FireStickTricks.com. We are not affiliated with the developers of this IPTV service.
5. Scroll down the page until you get to the Download App button and click on it.
6. Give the Shack IPTV app two to three minutes to Download.
7. Select the Install option.
8. Next, select Done.
9. After, click the Delete button on the new window to remove the Shack TV app download file.
10. Select Delete to complete confirmation.
11. Launch the Shack TV app, enter your username and password, and click Login.
You have successfully installed the Shack TV IPTV on FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to Use Shack TV IPTV on FireStick
Before using the Shack TV IPTV app on FireStick, consider moving the app to your Fire TV home screen or creating a shortcut. A shortcut is the ideal way to quickly locate an app whenever you wish to stream live channels. Here’s a step-by-step guide on creating a shortcut on your Fire TV main page.
As explained earlier, Shack IPTV is a reliable and affordable IPTV with much to offer. The app’s layout is clutter-free for seamless navigation. The channels are well-labeled and categorized. Shack IPTV has crystal clear resolution with fast and lag-free streaming links.
This IPTV library has all the latest shows and updates regularly.
How to Set Up Shack TV IPTV on Android TV
Use the instructions below to set up Shack TV on Android TV:
Part 1: Prepare Android TV to Download Shack TV
As we’ve established. Shack TV is an unofficial streaming service not hosted on recognized app stores like Google. Because you can’t install this app directly from the TV’s app store, you’ll have to sideload it via the Downloader. Here’s how:
- Scroll to the Settings tile on your TV.
- Select the Device and Preferences tab.
- Select the Security & Restrictions option.
- After, go to the Unknown Sources tab and slide the toggle to On.
After removing unknown app installation restrictions:
- Hold down the Home button on your remote.
- Navigate to the Settings option.
- Select the Apps icon.
- Tap on Google Play Store from the displayed list.
- Type in Downloader on the search bar.
- Click on Downloader from the results.
- Select the Install button.
Part 2: Setting Up Shack TV on Android TV
After removing unknown app restrictions and installing the Downloader, complete the setup using the steps below:
- Navigate to your TV’s Apps tile and click on it.
- Select the Downloader icon to launch it.
- Click the URL bar.
- Enter this link in the bar https://shacktv.org and click the Go button at the bottom-right edge.
- Please scroll down the page until you reach the Download App button, then click on it.
- Give the Shack IPTV app two to three minutes to Download.
- Select the Install option.
If you’re looking for a reliable and versatile IPTV provider with affordable plans and excellent features, Shack TV IPTV is your best bet. This IPTV service offers over 15000 live channels, 500 VOD, and 500 adult content channels. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface, HD streaming quality, and features all popular genres. Shack TV IPTV is compatible with various devices, including mobile phone platforms.
Review this post for all the details you need to successfully install and use Shack TV IPTV on FireStick and Android TV. If you have an opinion, feedback, or question regarding this IPTV, please comment below.
- Best Free IPTV for FireStick
- Install IPTV Smarters Pro on FireStick
- Flix IPTV Review
- Apollo Group TV IPTV Review for FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More