This post will show you how to install Syncler on FireStick. You can use Syncler on all Fire OS devices, including FireStick 4K Max, FireStick 4K, FireStick 3rd Gen, FireStick Lite, Fire TV Cube, and more.
What is Syncler?
Syncler is a streaming app that helps you watch movies and TV shows. Currently, Syncler is in the early stages of development and doesn’t support community addons. This may change in the future.
You may encounter some bugs when using Syncler, but the quality of the content it offers makes it worthwhile to look past the minor issues. The key point is that Syncler doesn’t offer streaming links. Therefore, you need a Link Provider Package. The free version of Syncler supports Kosmos provider packages. I will show you how to get one later in the guide.
Syncler has a paid version, Syncler+. The premium version is ad-free and offers several advanced features. It also supports Express provider packages. The Express packages retrieve higher-quality video streams than the free Kosmos.
Whether you are using the free or paid Syncler, I recommend using Real Debrid for the best results.
Syncler is not available on the Amazon Store. Instead, you must sideload Syncler on FireStick from the official website.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Read: How to Install and Use Best VPN for FireStick
Syncler+ is a paid variant of the Syncler app. You can subscribe to Syncler+ for an ad-free streaming experience and an Express streaming package. Syncler offers four subscription plans, ranging from 5 devices ($1.50 per month) to 20 devices ($5.00 per month).
You can buy the plan from the Syncler Official Website.
Is Syncler Safe & Legal?
Syncler is an official app on Google Play Store for mobiles and Android TV. Even though you sideload the app on FireStick, you download the APK from the Syncler official website. Therefore, I am assuming the app is safe.
Nevertheless, I ran the Syncler APK through Virus Total. The antivirus also declared the file as safe. Here is the scan result:
Regarding legality, since Syncler is on Google Play Store, one may assume it is legal. While the app itself is legal, integrating third-party packages with it may fetch unverified video streams. In addition, the app may get streams from multiple sources. Therefore, FireStickTricks can’t verify they are all legal.
Watch public domain content whenever in doubt. Also, use ExpressVPN with Syncler to avoid any legal troubles.
Steps to Install and Set Up Syncler on FireStick
You need a third-party app to download APK files on FireStick. The Downloader app is the most reliable in this regard. The steps below walk you through installing Syncler using Downloader.
I will show you how to install the Downloader app and use it to sideload Syncler on FireStick.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Install the Downloader App
Follow these steps to get the Downloader app:
1. From the home screen, go to Find and then Search.
2. Type or use the audio command to search for Downloader. Select Downloader below the digital keyboard.
3. Find Downloader in the search results, under the Apps and Games category, and select it.
4. Then select Download or Get.
5. Wait for the Downloader app to install.
Part 2: Configure Download Settings
Before using the Downloader app to sideload Syncler, you need to unblock sideloading. Here are the steps:
1. Go to Settings from the home screen.
2. Click My Fire TV.
3. Select Developer options.
Note: If there is no Developer Options, follow our guide on how to unhide it.
5. Click Install Unknown Apps (or turn on Apps from Unknown Sources on older versions).
6. Select and turn on the Downloader app.
Part 3: Sideload Syncler APK
In this section, we will first install the Syncler app installer using the Downloader app. Later, we will install the Syncler app using the Syncler app installer. Here are the steps to install Syncler on FireStick:
1. Click the Apps icon on the home screen.
2. Click Downloader to open it.
3. Once you launch Downloader, click the URL box.
4. Type syncler.net, and then hit Go.
Note: We at FireStickTricks.com have no affiliation with the Syncler app developers. This URL leads to the original source of the app.
5. Scroll down the page using your remote. Find and select the button that reads Download APK.
6. The system will download Syncler Installer APK within a few seconds. Once this is done, select Install.
7. Once Syncler is installed, select Done.
8. Then, select Delete since you don’t need to keep the APK file.
9. You’ve downloaded and installed the installer. The next step is to install Syncler. Like you enabled Downloader for sideloading, you must enable Syncler Installer too. Go to FireStick Settings > My Fire TV > Developer Options > Install Unknown Apps > Syncler (ON). If there is no Install Unknown Apps within Developer Options, ensure Apps from Unknown Sources is enabled.
10. Go to your apps again and click the Syncler installer icon.
11. If the download doesn’t start on its own, click the Download button.
12. Wait for the download to finish.
13. Click OK when the following permission prompt displays.
14. Click Allow.
15. Click Install.
16. Wait for the installation to finish. Click DONE
This is how you install Syncler on FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Install Syncler Package (Free Syncler Setup)
Before using Syncler, you must install a provider package even if you intend to use it with Real Debrid.
Syncler allows two types of packages: Kosmos and Express. Kosmos works with the free version of the app. The Express packages are restricted to Syncler+, which is the premium version. The Express packages are superior to Kosmos.
The free packages are usually not reliable. You may run into buffering and crashing. Therefore, you should use Syncler with Real Debrid. I have provided the steps to use Real Debrid with Syncler in the next section.
Let’s first learn how to install the free packages:
1. Open Syncler and press the back button several times to bring up the menu bar on the left. Click Settings in the menu bar.
2. Next, click Provider Packages in the menu on the right.
3. Click Kosmos.
4. You should see a popup with a code.
5. Browse to syncler.net/install on your PC or phone and enter the authorization code. Click Next.
6. Now, enter this URL: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/WeeklyProblem/Bouncy/main/bouncy.min.js
7. Return to FireStick and click DONE on this prompt.
8. You should see the package added.
Connect Real-Debrid Account to Syncler on FireStick
You can use the following instructions to integrate Real-Debrid with Syncler.
1. Click Settings in the left menu and select Accounts on the right.
2. Click Real-Debrid.
3. A popup displays the authorization code for Real Debrid. Go to real-debrid.com/device to authorize Real Debrid with this code.
After you log in to your Real-Debrid account, you’ll get a message stating that the application is allowed. In addition, your Syncler interface will show a notification confirming the integration of your Real-Debrid account.
If you have a Real-Debrid account, you must install Syncler on FireStick. It provides exceptional streams. You can easily view all the latest shows and movies, and the site’s organization is simple and easy to understand. Syncler groups series and episodes of TV shows in a way that simplifies your browsing and helps you find what you’re looking for. I can’t recommend this app enough, and I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.
- How to Install Rokkr on FireStick
- How to Install Strix on FireStick
- Best Free IPTV for Live TV
- Best Movie APKs for FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More