Syncler is a new streaming app for FireStick that has quickly become popular. You can install Syncler on a FireStick, Fire TV Stick Lite, Android TV Box, or Fire TV Cube using the instructions below. If you’re a fan of movies and television, this is a must-have app.
After following the instructions, you’ll find that it is super easy to use and has streams of exceptional quality.
Before moving on to the step-by-step guide to install and set up Syncler on FireStick & Android TV box, here’s an overview of the app and why it’s so good.
What is Syncler?
Syncler is a streaming app that helps you watch movies and TV shows. Its UI is similar to that of the now-dead TVZion, but it works a bit differently. Currently, Syncler is in the early stages of development and doesn’t support community addons. This may change in the future.
You may encounter some bugs when using Syncler, but the quality of the content you can access makes it worthwhile to look past the small issues. A key point is that Syncler doesn’t offer streaming links. A Link Provider Package and your Real-Debrid account are required to use and enjoy Syncler.
You can install Syncler from the Play Store if you are using an Android TV Box, Mi Box, or NVIDIA Shield.
However, you need the APK file to install Syncler on Amazon FireStick and Fire TV. Also, even if you install Syncler directly on an Android device, you’ll need to follow the setup instructions in the second half of this guide to get it to work.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Steps to Install and Set Up Syncler on FireStick
You need a third-party app to download APK files on FireStick. The Downloader app is the most reliable in this regard. The steps below walk you through installing Syncler using Downloader.
1. Configure Download Settings
- Launch your FireStick or Fire TV.
- Go to Settings and then select Device & Software (or My Fire TV on the older version).
- Select Developer options.
- Turn on Apps from Unknown Sources.
2. Install the Downloader App
- From the home screen, go to Find and then Search. If you are still using the older interface, select the magnifying glass icon on the top left. Type or use the audio command to search for Downloader. Select Downloader below the digital keyboard.
- Find Downloader in the search results, under the Apps and Games category, and select it. Then select Download or Get.
- When it’s finished installing, launch Downloader.
3. Sideload Syncler APK
- Once you launch Downloader, select the URL box, type syncler.net, and then hit Go.
- Scroll down the page using your remote. Find and select the button that reads Download APK.
- The system will download Syncler APK within a few seconds. Once this is done, select Install.
- Once Syncler is installed, select Done. Then, since you don’t need to keep the APK file, select Delete.
- Installing Syncler is a two-step process. You’ve basically downloaded and installed the installer. The next step is to install Syncler. Click Open to launch the installer and follow the prompts to install Syncler on your FireStick.
Before you can use Syncler, you need to integrate your Premiumize, Real-Debrid, or AllDebrid account and install the provider package.
Kosmos Package (Free Syncler Setup)
To scrape streaming links, you need a provider package. When you first launch Syncler, you’ll be prompted to purchase it. You can ignore that for now and use the free ad-supported Kosmos package.
- Open Syncler.
- Go to Settings by pressing the back button on your remote.
- Go to Provider packages and then locate and select Kosmos.
- Write down or save the authorization code somewhere. You’ll need it later.
- Browse to syncler.net/install from your PC or phone and provide the authorization code.
- Click Next, and then use this URL: https://kosmos.syncler.ml
- On your FireStick, you will see the new provider package installed.
It is important to realize that free scrapers are not the best. It is much better to pay for good service or to use Real-Debrid (preferably both) to ensure that you have high-quality streams.
Connect Real-Debrid Account to Syncler on FireStick
You can use the following instructions to integrate Real-Debrid, AllDebrid, or Premiumize accounts with Syncler.
- Open Syncler Settings by pressing the back button on your remote, and then select Accounts.
- Select the account you want to integrate—Real-Debrid in this case.
- Save the code generated by the app.
- Access the website of the relevant service via your PC or phone. Type in the authorization code and press Continue.
- After you log in to your Real-Debrid account, you’ll get a message stating that the application is allowed. Your Syncler interface will show a notification confirming the integration of your Real-Debrid account.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
You can subscribe to Syncler+ for an ad-free streaming experience and an express streaming package. Syncler offers four subscription plans, ranging from 5 devices ($1.50 per month) to 20 devices ($5.00 per month).
The express package optimizes the quality of streaming links.
If you have a Real-Debrid account, you need to try Syncler on FireStick or Android TV box. It provides exception streams. You can easily view all of the latest shows and movies, and the organization of the site is simple and easy to understand. Syncler groups series and episodes of TV shows in a way that simplifies your browsing and helps you find what you’re looking for. I can’t recommend this app enough, and I’m excited to see where it goes in the future.
- How to Install Rokkr on FireStick
- How to Install Strix on FireStick
- Best Free IPTV for Live TV
- Best Movie APKs for FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More