In this guide, you will learn to install the CellarDoor TV Builds on Kodi 18.9 Leia. This build works on all the Kodi-supported devices such as Amazon FireStick, Mac & Windows, Android Mobiles, and more.
One of the best places to find popular Kodi Builds for Kodi 18.9 is the CellarDoor TV Wizard. The CellarDoor TV Kodi Build is among the various builds that come from CellarDoor TV. It has been developed and designed in a sleek and professional-looking interface for easy navigation. This build features some of the best Kodi addons. The fact that it is stable and well-organized means that you will be enjoying your kind of entertainment shortly after installing it on your Kodi device.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Steps on How to Install CellarDoor TV Kodi Build
Let’s start with the steps to install CellarDoor TV build on Kodi. You can follow the steps for Kodi on Fire TV Stick and PC.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Allow “Unknown Sources” – It can be done by going to Kodi Settings > System Settings > Add-ons > Unknown Sources.
2. Go to Kodi Settings > File Manager.
3. Open “Add Source”
4. Tap on “<none>”
5. Enter the following URL in the space provide for it: http://cellardoortv.com/repo and click OK
6. Enter the name “cellar” (or anything else you would like to name the source as)
7. You will now want to go back to the Kodi home screen (press backspace, back button, or Esc depending upon the device) and click “Add-on.”
8. Head to the top-left of the next screen and open the “Package Installer” icon (the box icon)
9. Open the option called “Install from zip file.”
10. Click and open “cellar” (or it could be any other name you added earlier)
11. Open the Zip file “repository.cdrepo-6.0.zip”. Please note that 6.0 is the version number, and it may change.
12. Allow the notification of the repo installation appears. It will be displayed on the upper right of the screen.
13. Open the option “Install from repository.”
14. Open “CellarDoorTV Repo”
15. Click “Program Add-ons”
16. Now open the option “CDTV Wizard KRYPTON” or “CDTV Wizard LEIA,” depending upon the Kodi version you are using
17. Click on the “Install” option on the next screen
18. Wait for the installation notification of “CDTV Wizard.”
19. A welcome screen of CellarDoor TV Wizard (CDTV Wizard) will pop up. You can read the information and then click “Dismiss.”
20. Now a new settings pop-up will be displayed. You can select the settings as per your preference and then click “Continue.”
21. Another pop-up will be displayed with an option “Build Menu” open it.
NOTE: If you don’t see the pop-ups mentioned from Steps 9 to 11, you can go to Kodi’s home screen, open Add-ons > Program Add-ons > CellarDoor TV Wizard.
22. Open CDTV Builds.
23. Here is the list of the Kodi 18 Leia builds
24. Select “Fresh Install” if you don’t want to keep your existing data, otherwise go for “Standard Install.”
25. Now CellarDoor TV Wizard will start downloading the CellarDoor TV Dominus / Infusion Build, which could take several minutes depending on your internet speed and CDTV server load.
26. Click “Force Close” when asked.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
CellarDoor TV Kodi Build: Enjoy a New World of Entertainment!
Most of the developers of the CellarDoor TV Kodi build are independent coders. They also maintain and update the software out of their passion and love for the community. That is why this Kodi build is free, open-source, and rich in content for streaming! Among the content that you will get to enjoy include:
The movie user interface doesn’t get any better! The CellarDoor TV UI is stylish and will allow you to browse through a massive catalog of movies from various genres. It takes the plots and thumbnails of most of the top-rated movies in the world. In case you are a movie fanatic, whether action or comic, you will end up falling in love with this category of the CellarDoor TV Kodi build.
Live TV (TV Pro)
The TV category has been dedicated to IPTV streams. It also has a submenu that functions as a gateway to the notable IPTV add-ons. The only irritating element about this section is the IPTV login popup, which can be disabled! If you are impatient, you can easily get annoyed with this popup!
The TV Shows category bears a similar interface to the Movie page. However, it has some additional information. By clicking on the title, you will be taken to the TV Show information like seasons and episodes that have been lined up just like Netflix for your viewing!
It features separate lists of songs that have been categorized into different genres. You can also use the sub-widget on the page, which has buttons for Soundcloud and Spotify, among other notable music add-ons.
CellarDoor TV Kodi build doesn’t leave the kids and families behind! This section has some sub-menu buttons that allow you to browse through it on the go. The category has been designed with a user interface that mimics matric movies in 4K quality!
NOTE: In case of errors during the installation, check whether you have enabled third-party software installations on your Kodi device! For errors you face later, you can check the Kodi log for detailed information and apply the fixes accordingly.
CellarDoor TV Kodi Build Verdict!
The CellarDoor TV Kodi build not only brings a whole world of media into your house but also comes with a nice eye-catching UI. It is packed with awesome add-ons and premium content that is available for free streaming. I would recommend it for any type of viewer, from teenagers to families to children!
- How to Install Titanium for Kodi
- How to Install Slamious Kodi Build
- How to Install Misfit Mods Lite on Kodi
- How to Install No Limits Magic Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More