In this article, I’ll show how to install The Crew Wizard Kodi builds. I’ll use a FireStick Lite with Kodi 19.4 Matrix to demonstrate the instructions. But this article is valid for all the devices, including Nvidia Shield, Android phones, etc., that are eligible with Kodi.
What is The Crew Wizard?
The Crew Wizard is a Kodi addon that hosts multiple Kodi builds. This Wizard is part of the Crew Repo.
The CREW REPO needs no introduction as it’s one of the ever-green third-party Kodi repos in the game.
From Green Monster to CrewNique, Skeleton Crew, and REEL FLIX, you’ll find dozens of builds on THE Crew Wizard.
You’ll find all kinds of builds on THE CREW WIZARD, from lightweight to fully-fledged builds.
Feel free to install and try different builds available on THE CREW WIZARD to see which one suits your demands.
The Crew Wizard is now part of our collection of Best Builds for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Are Crew Wizard Kodi Builds Safe & Legal?
The Kodi builds on the Crew Wizard have been created by third-party developers. Therefore, we can’t be 100% sure about their safety.
However, I installed one of the builds available on The Crew Wizard and found nothing suspicious. Also, I did a quick virus check of The Crew Wizard zip, and everything was a-okay – here’s the proof:
On the legality side, we don’t have the appropriate resources to check whether the content in The Crew Wizard builds is legal or illegal.
That’s why I recommend using a VPN service like ExpressVPN to keep yourself safe from all the possible risks.
How to Install The Crew Wizard Kodi Builds on Kodi
Installing any unofficial build on Kodi involves a ton of steps. That’s why I have split the process of installing The Crew Wizard Kodi builds into four parts. So without further ado, let’s get started.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enabling Unknown Sources
By default, Kodi doesn’t allow you to load third-party repositories or addons.
You must manually enable an option inside settings to add sources from unknown sources.
So, here’s how to enable unknown sources on your Kodi app:
1. Click the Settings Gear icon on the Kodi home screen under the Kodi logo.
2. Click System.
3. Inside the system, scroll down to the Add-ons tab.
4. On the right side, turn on the Unknown sources option.
5. You’ll receive a warning sign from Kodi; click Yes to continue.
Part 2: Installing The Crew Repository
In this part, we’ll install the official THE CREW REPO.
THE CREW REPO is home to the Crew Wizard Kodi builds. So without further ado, let’s get started.
1. Select the Settings Gear icon on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click File manager.
3. Select Add source option.
4. Add file source window will appear on your screen; click <None>.
5. Enter THE CREW REPO URL https://team-crew.github.io and click on the OK button.
Note: I have mentioned the official URL of THE CREW REPO. At FireStickTricks.com, we don’t own or host any file or Kodi repo.
6. Select the input box under Enter a name for this media source.
7. Set a custom name for THE CREW REPO source. I’m naming it The Crew and advise you to do the same. Then, click OK.
8. Double-check the information you have entered and click on the OK button to save the changes.
9. Go back to Settings and select the Add-ons tile.
10. Select the Install from zip file option.
11. A warning sign will appear on your screen; click the Yes button to continue.
12. Install from zip file window will appear; scroll down and select the name you have set for the source – in my case, it’s The Crew.
13. Select repository.thecrew-X.X.X.zip.
Note: X refers to the version number of The Crew Repo. Currently, it’s 0.3.4, but it can change in the future.
14. You’ll receive a notification on the top right side of your screen – THE CREW REPO Add-on installed.
Part 3: Installing The Crew Wizard From The Crew Repository
We are done installing THE CREW REPO. Now, we’ll install The Crew Wizard hosted on THE CREW REPO.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Inside the Add-ons page, select the Install from repository option.
2. Select THE CREW REPO.
3. Scroll down and select the Program add-ons option.
4. Click THE CREW WIZARD.
5. THE CREW WIZARD dashboard will appear on your screen; select Install.
6. You’ll receive a confirmation on the top right side of your screen – THE CREW WIZARD Add-on installed.
Part 4: Installing the Crewizon Build Via The Crew Wizard
Now, it’s time to use The Crew Wizard to install the Crewizon build available inside it.
1. THE CREW WIZARD pop-up will notify you about the recent updates; click Dismiss.
2. The settings pop-up of THE CREW WIZARD will appear, select the options you like and click Continue.
3. Another pop-up from THE CREW WIZARD will appear on your screen – click Ignore to continue.
4. Go to the Kodi home screen, scroll down and select Add-ons.
5. Scroll down to Program add-ons and open THE CREW WIZARD.
6. Inside THE CREW WIZARD, scroll down and select Builds.
7. Inside the Builds folder, you’ll see the list of all available builds for your Kodi version.
8. Scroll down and choose any build you want to install – I’m choosing Crewizon.
9. Inside the build menu, select Fresh Install.
Note: Standard Install doesn’t reset your Kodi before installing the new build; I recommend choosing Fresh Install.
10. THE CREW WIZARD will ask if you want to reset your Kodi to factory settings before installing the build; click Continue.
11. Wait for the Wizard to clean up Kodi.
12. Next, wait for THE CREW WIZARD to download the files for your selected build.
13. Lastly, wait for THE CREW WIZARD to install the build. And once it’s done, Kodi will force close.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use The Crew Wizard Build (Crewizon) on Kodi
Here’s a quick overview of how to use the Crewizon build I have installed via The Crew Wizard:
Open Kodi and wait for the build to initialize.
You’ll land on the Movies tab of the Crewizon build. But before it, the build will take a few seconds to load the content.
Go inside the Movies tab to discover categories of movies like my movies, new movies, in theaters, trending, most popular, and more.
Next, we have the TV shows tab. Inside it, you’ll find the latest and greatest TV shows.
For sports fanatics, there’s a separate section for Sports. Inside it, you’ll find respective sub-categories of different sports.
Then, we have the Add-ons tab. This tab lets you manage various addons available in the build. Many of them are part of our list of top addons for Kodi.
Lastly, to tweak build settings, you can visit the Settings section.
Today, I showed you how to install The Crew Wizard Kodi builds on FireStick and other devices. There are tons of builds available via The Crew Wizard that can change the way you use Kodi. If you have any comments, suggestions, or questions, I’ll welcome them with open arms. So, till then, happy cord-cutting!
- Best Kodi Builds
- How to Install Doomzday Kodi Builds
- How to Install Supreme Builds Wizard on Kodi
- How to Install Fallout Kodi Build
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More