This guide will demonstrate the installation procedure of Doomzday Kodi Builds on Kodi 19. These instructions apply to Kodi installed on Fire TV Stick 4K, FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV Boxes, Android TVs, Android & iOS Mobiles, Computers & Laptops, Raspberry Pi, and other compatible devices.
Doomzday Wizard offers a diverse collection of Kodi builds. Whether you are looking for a lightweight, minimal build or a feature-rich build, Doomzday has many options. All its builds pack a solid line-up of popular Kodi addons offering almost unlimited streaming choices. You can watch Live TV, Movies, Shows, Sports and more.
Let us learn how to install Doomzday builds on Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Steps to Install Doomzday Builds on Kodi
Please note that it could take 4-5 minutes to install Doomzday Kodi builds. The process has been broken down into the following three parts for easier understanding:
Part 1: Enabling the Unknown Sources
Part 2: Installing Doomzday Wizard
Part 3: Installing Doomzday Kodi builds
We will now cover each part separately.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enabling the Unknown Sources
Unknown Sources is a security setting, which is kept disabled by default. This prevents any malicious source from installing any harmful plugin on Kodi. However, that also stops the installation of the safe third-party builds like Doomzday builds. This can be easily taken care of. Follow these steps:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings by clicking the gear icon that you see in the upper left corner.
2. Go to System if you use Kodi 19 Matrix or Kodi 18 Leia. Click System Settings if you have Kodi 17.6.
3. Click the option Add-ons on the left sidebar menu.
4. Now click Unknown Sources to turn it ON.
5. When you are warned, dismiss the following prompt by clicking Yes.
Part 2: Install the Doomzday Wizard
Doomzday Wizard is a utility tool for Kodi, which also hosts the build menu. To install Doomzday builds, we must first install this wizard. Here are the steps:
1. Click on the settings gear again.
2. Select File manager.
3. Now we will open the option Add source.
4. In the middle of the window, click on <None>.
5. You should now see a window with an on-screen keypad. Type in https://doomzdayteam.github.io/doomzday exactly as shown and click OK.
Note: FireStickTricks.com doesn’t host or distribute the repository.
6. Now name this media source you just added. I am going with the default doomzday that automatically populates. If the name doesn’t automatically populate, click the field and enter the name doomzday. Click OK.
7. Go back to the Kodi settings by pressing the back button on your device. Or, go back to the home screen and click settings gear again. Open Add-ons.
Note: If you use Kodi 17.6, click Add-ons on the home screen followed by the open-box icon.
8. Choose Install from zip file.
9. Click Yes.
10. Now open the source name you typed in earlier. For me it was doomzday.
11. You must now see the zip file for the Doomzday repository (repository.doomzday-x.x.x.zip). Click it.
12. Wait for the Add-on installed notification.
13. Click Install from repository.
14. Click Doomzday Repo.
15. Click Program add-ons.
16. Open Doomzday 19 Wizard.
17. Click Install.
18. Click OK.
19. Wait for the Add-on installed notification and click Continue on the prompt.
20. You may choose to click Build Menu when this dialogue box is displayed and pick the build of your choice to install. You may also click Close and go to the next part.
21. On the next prompt, click Dismiss.
Part 3: Install Doomzday Kodi Builds
1. Go to the home screen of Kodi again and click Add-ons. Select Program add-ons next. Now click Doomzday Build Wizard.
2. Click (Doomzday Wizard) Builds.
3. Here is the builds menu. Kodi 19 builds are lined up first. Click one of the builds to continue. I have chosen NOVA TV for this guide. However, if this build is not available or has been removed, you may choose any other build from the list.
Scroll down for Kodi 18 & 17.6 builds if you still use an old Kodi version.
4. Click (Doomzday Wizard) Install.
5. Click Yes, Install.
6. The build will first download on your device and then install. This process usually takes 2-3 minutes.
7. I always go with the Fresh Install. It wipes Kodi clean before installing the build. If you like, you click No Thanks.
8. When the installation is finished, click OK on the prompt to force-close Kodi. Kodi will now close. You may restart Kodi to use the build.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Overview of the Doomzday NOVA TV Kodi Build
Even though I chose NOVA TV build, you could pick any other build you like from the Doomzday Build Menu. However, since we have installed NOVA TV, let’s take a quick look at it.
The NOVA TV Kodi build is divided into various sections with relevant sub-sections. You can use your remote control, touch screen, or arrow keys to browse around the build. The home screen of Kodi looks like this with the NOVA TV build:
NOVA TV is suited for all types of devices. You can install it on remote-control-based devices like Fire TVs or keyboard/mouse navigation gadgets like smartphones, tablets, and computers.
The home menu contains various streaming categories, including Free Stuff, Debrid/4K, For Her, Movies, TV Shows, Family, Allstar, Live TV, Sports 1, Sports 2, etc. Each menu item has its own submenu, which can be accessed by pressing the down navigation button.
When you select a streaming category, the featured video suggestions are lined up above the home menu.
If you would like to explore the video add-ons, from the home menu go to Add-ons > Videos. NOVA TV and other Doomzday Kodi builds feature some popular Kodi addons such as Seren, SportsDevil, The Magic Dragon, DeathStar, and more.
Doomzday is a collection of some interesting Kodi builds. When I was writing this guide, the Wizard had more than 20 builds for both Kodi 19, Kodi 18, and Kodi 17.6. Not all the builds in the library are great but some do grab your notice, such as NOVA TV that we explored in this guide.
Doomzday Kodi builds come with a healthy collection of Kodi addons, many of which are part of our long list of Best Kodi Addons. The builds offer streaming options for all sorts of content. There are special categories and addons for movies, shows, kids, sports, live TV, and more. Most builds are lightweight and offer decent performance on low-RAM, low-storage devices such as FireStick. Some are a bit heavy and you may experience some lags. However, I would say that Doomzday is a good library of Kodi builds to explore. You may want to give it a try.
- How to install Grindhouse Kodi builds
- How to Install Hard Nox Kodi Build on FireStick
- How to Install Maze build on kodi
- How to Install Joker Kodi builds on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More