Today, I will show you how to install the EzzerMacs Builds on Kodi 19, Kodi 18.9 Leia, and lower versions including 17.6 Krypton. The screenshots in this guide have been taken from Kodi 19 on FireStick. However, the instructions to install these builds also work on Windows, Android Mobiles, and all other Kodi-supported devices.
With dozens of Kodi builds, EzzerMacs (in Kodi18) or EzzerMan (in Kodi 19) is easily one of the biggest libraries of builds presently. It features builds for Kodi Matrix, Leia, and Kodi Krypton. Whether you are looking for a small, lightweight build for low-spec media gadgets or heavy-duty, fully-loaded builds for high-end devices, you are likely to find all of them here. EzzerMacs has also been added to our list of the Best Kodi Builds.
Let’s get started with the installation instructions.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install EzzerMacs Builds on Kodi
EzzerMacs has a huge catalog of Kodi builds for both Matrix and Leia. This source is also home to two wizards with only a small difference in their spellings:
- EzzerMacs Wizard (Kodi 18 & 17)
- EzzerMan Wizard (Kodi 19)
Both these wizards host Kodi builds.
I will install the Temple build in this guide to demonstrate using Kodi 19 and the EzzerMacs Wizard. It is one of the EzzerMacs source’s in-house builds.
Plutonium is also an EzzerMacs build. We have covered the installation of the Plutonium Kodi build in a separate guide.
Let’s get started with the installation.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Allow Unknown Sources
We will get started by enabling Unknown Sources. It is required to make sure that Kodi lets you install third-party builds.
1. Launch Kodi on your device. When the home screen loads up, click the settings gear.
2. Click System on Kodi 19 Matrix or Kodi 19 Leia (click System Settings on Kodi 17).
3. To the left, you will see a sidebar with some options. Select Add-ons.
4. To the right, you will see Unknown Sources. Go ahead and enable this option if it is switched off.
5. Ignore the following warning message and click Yes. Please be assured that EzzerMacs Kodi builds are safe.
Part 2: Add the EzzerMacs Source
We will now install this repository, from which we will later install the EzzerMacs Wizard. The wizard will let us choose a build.
1. Go back to the home screen of Kodi app. Click the settings gear again.
2. Click File manager on the next window.
3. Select Add source when you see this window.
4. Now, click where you see <None> on the following popup window.
5. Use the onscreen keyboard to enter http://ezzer-mac.com/repo exactly as I show it here. Click OK.
6. Click the input box under Enter a name for this media source.
7. Enter ezzer and click OK.
8. Click OK.
Part 3: Install the EzzerMacs Repository
1. Go back to the settings screen and click on Add-ons.
2. Select Install from zip file.
3. Click Yes if a prompt appears (Kodi 19 only).
4. Click on ezzer.
5. Click the zip file repository.EzzerMacsWizard.zip.
6. Wait for the notification EzzerMacs Wizard Repository Add-on installed. It will only take a few seconds.
Part 4: Install the EzzerMacs Wizard
1. Click Install from repository.
2. Open EzzerMacs Wizard Repository.
3. Click Program add-ons.
4. Click EzzerMacs Wizard (Kodi 17 and 18) or EzzerMan Wizard 19 (Kodi 19).
5. Click Install on the following window.
6. Click OK to confirm the installation of the additional dependent addons.
7. Wait for the Add-on installed confirmation message to appear on the top-right.
8. Click Continue when you see the popup window (you may enable any settings you like before clicking Continue).
9. Click Ignore on this popup. We will go to the Build Menu later.
This is how you install the EzzerMacs or EzzerMan wizard. Let’s now see what the wizard entails.
Part 5: Install Builds From the Wizard
1. First, go to the Kodi home screen. From there, scroll to Add-ons, then find the wizard on the right portion of the screen, under Program add-ons.
Note: I will show the interface of EzzerMan Wizard on Kodi 19. EzzerMacs Wizard on Kodi 17 or 18 will look a bit different.
2. After opening EzzerMacs Wizard or EzzerMan Wizard 19, click on the Builds option to show the available builds.
3. On the next window, you’ll see all the available builds. I have selected Temple Build for demonstration.
4. Now, click Install.
5. Click Yes, Install to confirm your intent to download and install the build.
6. Wait for the build to download and install.
7. Click OK to force-close Kodi once the chosen build is installed.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Temple Kodi Build: A Quick Look
Since I picked Temple build for demonstration, why not take a quick look at it? As the name suggests, the build’s theme depicts vintage art. Yes, it looks a little artsy. This build is available only on Kodi 18 and 19.
It took me at least a minute to figure out that the selected main menu item appears on the top. The previous and next items are displayed on the bottom left and bottom right, respectively. I didn’t quite understand why they designed it this way. Other than that, I think the layout of the build is pretty standard. You can navigate to anything you want from the main menu and its submenus.
There aren’t a lot of addons to choose from. But, the developers have surely handpicked some of the best out there. You get Asgard, Q Continumm, 4K, YouTube, Black Lightning, and a few more. These addons cover almost everything you could want to watch.
EzzerMacs is probably the biggest repository of Kodi builds I have seen in the recent past. It has dozens of builds of its own. And, if you are using the wizard, you get access to many more builds from other sources.
The Temple Kodi build that I installed as a demonstration in this guide looks pleasing. But, as I said, it took me a little while to get the hang of it. Nevertheless, if you stick around for a while, the build may grow on you. The list of provided addons is compact but solid.
EzzerMacs offers a whole array of cool Kodi builds. It is worth a shot. Let me know about your experience with these builds in the comments below.
- How to Install Hard Nox Kodi Build on FireStick
- How to Install Duff Light Kodi Build on FireStick
- How to Install Diggz Xenon Kodi Build on FireStick
- How to Install Silvo Kodi Build on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More