This post will guide you through the installation process of Sportowa TV Addon on Kodi. The detailed instructions provided here work on all the Kodi devices such as Computers, FireStick, Mobiles, Raspberry Pi and more.
It is being said that Sportowa TV is a fork of the very popular SportsDevil addon. I am not entirely sure though. However, Sportowa TV does look like a decent option to watch sports content, especially since the performance of SportsDevil is only declining by the day.
Sportowa TV does not have an as diverse line up of streaming categories as SportsDevil. But, it still has plenty of meat for those who like to stream sports on Kodi. A lot of streaming links worked while I tested this addon. There were some that did not stream though. Give it a try. You might even like it.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Steps to Install Sportowa TV Kodi Addon
We will go through the installation steps later. First, there is an essential task we must take care of. We are going to authorize Kodi to install the Sportowa Kodi addon. If this is not done, the addon won’t install. Here is what you need to do:
Enable Unknown Sources
1. The main screen of Kodi app has a cog symbol/icon in the top-left corner. Click it to open Settings
2. Now go ahead and open System
3. On the window that follows, navigate to Add-ons and select it (on the left menu)
4. Go to the right section and click Unknown Sources.
The idea is to turn it ON. In case it is already ON, no action will be needed
5. You should now see this prompt on your screen. Feel free to click Yes and dismiss this message. Sportowa Kodi addon is absolutely safe.
You have successfully set up Kodi to install the Sportowa addon. Let’s get started with the installation process.
Addon Installation Steps
Now we are going to install the Sportowa addon on Kodi. The installation process should take 3-4 minutes. Here are the steps:
1. We will go to the Kodi Settings again.
2. From these options, we click File manager.
3. As you could see on the window that appears next, there are two Add source options. One on the left, other on the right.
Click any one of them
4. Now this small window will be displayed. You need to click where you see <None>
5. This is the window where we provide the URL to the source from where the Sportowa Kodi addon will be downloaded. Type it carefully: https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist
Check the URL again to make sure it is exactly as I have provided
6. Click the Enter the name for this media source section when you return to this screen next
You are free to type any name of your choice
I am going with blomqvist, which is auto-populated
7. Now we head back to the main window of Kodi
Click Settings again (first image)
8. Kodi 18 Leia users now click Add-ons (first image)
9. We are now going to click Install from zip file.
10. You should see the source name you provided in Step 6. Go ahead and click it.
It’s blomqvist in our case
11. Now open the zip file repository.mbebe.zip
12. Wait for a few seconds for the mbebe repository to install (until the following notification is displayed: mbebe Add-on installed)
13. Now you can click Install from repository.
14. Open mbebe, the repository you just installed.
15. Click Video add-ons.
16. The addons are listed alphabetically. Scroll down and click Sportowa TV.
17. Click Install.
18. This step is only for Kodi 18 Leia users. Click OK when this ‘additional add-ons’ popup window pops up
If you are asked to choose a version, choose the latest one on the list that appears (not shown in the image below)
19. Sportowa TV Kodi addon will now install. It should not take more than two minutes. However, it also depends on how fast your internet connection is and the device you are using Kodi on.
Sportowa TV Add-on installed notification will appear
So, this is how you will install the Sportowa TV addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to use Sportowa TV Kodi addon: A Quick overview
You may now go back to the main window of Kodi from where you can access Sportowa TV addon by selecting Add-ons option in the left sidebar menu. You will find the Sportowa TV icon in the Video add-ons section. Alternatively, you may click Add-ons instead of selecting it and then select Video-addons on the following window.
When you open the Sportowa TV Kodi addon for the first time, you might be prompted to install an additional addon. Go ahead and click Yes to install it
The main window of Sportowa TV addon looks like this:
As I write, there are 7 categories you may explore for sports content: Sports 365 Live, Live Looker, LiveTV.sx, TVP Sport, Crickfree, Strims World, Live Channels.
You may find more nested categories within each category.
What you now simply need to do is pick the category you want to stream with and start watching your favorite sports videos.
I kept an eye on Sportowa TV Kodi addon for a couple of days before giving it my final say. I like this addon because it gives me decent streaming choices. It covers a wide range of sports.
The addon also streams live sports. Thankfully, it lines up the upcoming live streams well ahead of their broadcast. However, I don’t find Sportowa Kodi addon completely reliable. A lot of links start streaming quickly, but there are many that won’t stream at all. There are some empty categories as well. Or, you could say that the addon is not consistent. There are times when it works really great and at others, it is a bit annoying. You may still want to give it a try.
- How to Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon on FireStick
- How to Watch Live Sports on FireStick
- How to Install Sport HD Kodi Addon on FireStick
- How to Install Wrestlers Kodi Addon on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More