In this post, I provide step-by-step instructions to install the Torque Lite Addon Kodi addon on FireStick. However, you can install this addon on any device compatible with Kodi, including FireStick, Android, iOS, Android TV, Mac, PC, and more.
What Is Torque Lite Kodi Addon?
Torque Lite is a third-party sports addon dedicated to racing.
It features on-demand videos for car and bike races worldwide.
You can also watch live streams of popular racing tournaments.
Torque Lite supports Real Debrid and other premium hosters.
You can enjoy high-quality and fast streaming by linking your debrid account.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Torque Lite Safe and Legal?
Torque Lite is a third-party addon from the popular unofficial source Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
Since it is from an unofficial repository, we cannot know if it is entirely safe. However, I can share my personal experience with you.
I have used this addon for some time. It didn’t sneak any adware, virus, or malicious software into my device. I also scanned the URL of the repository with an online antivirus. It did not find anything suspicious.
The antivirus said, “No security vendors flagged this URL as malicious.” Therefore, I am inclined to assume that the Torque Lite addon is safe. Here is the proof.
We can’t verify whether this addon has acquired the licenses to distribute the racing content. Therefore, we cannot comment on its legality.
How to Install the Torque Lite Addon on Kodi
The installation process of the Torque Lite addon involves multiple steps.
Though the process is easy, I am dividing it into three parts to simplify it.
Follow the steps below:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1 – Enable Unknown Sources
Torque Lite addon is a third-party addon from an unofficial repository.
Kodi restricts the installation of such addons. To remove the restriction, you can enable the setting called Unknown Sources.
Here is how you do it:
1. Access Settings from the home screen of Kodi (click the gear icon).
2. Click System on the next window.
3. Select Add-ons in the left menu. Next, click the Unknown Sources toggle/switch on the right to turn it on.
4. Click Yes when the following prompt pops.
5. Click Update official add-ons from.
6. Choose Any repositories. Doing this ensures that the Torque Lite addon gets updated automatically from its repository.
You have enabled Unknown Sources.
Part 2 – Install Narcacist’s Wizard Repository
This repository is the source from where you will install the Torque Lite addon on Kodi in the next section.
Here are the steps to install the repository:
1. Go to Kodi Settings. Click File manager
2. Next, click (or double click on a computer) Add source.
3. Choose <None> on this popup window.
4. Type the following in the text box: http://www.narcacist.com/repo
Make sure there are no typos to avoid any hassles during the installation. Click OK
Note: FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated with the individuals or entities responsible for hosting the repository downloaded from this URL. The above URL leads to the original source of the repository.
5. Select the input box Enter a name for this media source. Type any name of your choice you can remember. I am choosing the name narcacist. Go ahead and click OK.
6. Go back to the Settings window. Click Add-ons.
7. Click Install from zip file.
8. Click Yes when the prompt appears.
9. Click narcacist or the source name you provided earlier.
10. Click the zip file repository.NarcacistWizard-x.x.x.zip.
11. Wait for the notification Narcacist’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed to display in the top-right corner.
You have successfully installed the repository.
Part 3 – Install Torque Lite Kodi Addon
Follow these steps to access the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository and install the Torque Lite addon:
1. Go to Kodi Settings > Add-ons.
2. Click Install from repository.
3. Open Narcacist’s Wizard Repository.
4. On this window, select Video add-ons.
5. Click Torque Lite.
6. Click Install near the bottom-right area of the next screen.
7. Click OK when this prompt is displayed.
8. Wait! The Torque Lite Add-on installed notification will appear in the top-right.
You have successfully installed the Torque Lite addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Torque Lite Kodi Addon
Go back to the Kodi home screen to access the Torque Lite addon. Select (but don’t click) Add-ons in the menu on the left
Click Torque Lite in the Video add-ons section on the right.
This is the main screen of the Torque Lite Kodi addon.
How to Set Up Real Debrid with Torque Lite
Many video streams on Torque Lite require Real Debrid integration.
You can get higher-quality streams by linking your Real Debrid account with the addon. Real Debrid is a premium link hosting service.
Follow our guide on how to set up and use Real Debrid with Kodi if you do not have a Real Debrid account.
If you already have a premium subscription to Real Debrid, follow these steps to link it with Torque Lite:
1. Click Settings on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click System.
3. Click the cog icon in the bottom-left corner to change the level from Standard to Advanced.
4. Click Add-ons in the left menu and Manage dependencies on the right.
5. Scroll down and click ResolveURL.
6. Click Configure.
7. Select Universal Resolvers 2 in the menu on the left.
8. Click the option (Re)Authorise My Account in the Real Debrid section on the right.
9. Note the code in the following dialog box. Go to real-debrid.com/device in a web browser on a mobile or computer. Enter the code.
10. Back on the Kodi window, you will see the notification ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver Authorised.
You have successfully configured Real Debrid with the Torque Lite Kodi addon.
This is how you install the Torque Lite Kodi addon on FireStick and other devices. Torque Lite is one of the few addons dedicated to racing content. You will find streams for car and bike races. In addition, this addon features on-demand videos. It also supports Real Debrid.
- How to Install ApeX Sports Kodi Addon
- How to Install Mad Titan Sports Kodi Addon
- How to Install Sport HD Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More