In this article, you will learn how to watch USTVGo on FireStick. The instructions provided in this tutorial are applicable to any Fire TV device you use, such as Fire TV Stick, Fire TV Stick 4K, FireStick Lite, New FireStick, and even Fire TV Cube.
USTVGo is an excellent way to watch your favorite TV channels on FireStick. It is a web-based service that works via a web browser. Thankfully, your FireStick supports popular browsers like Amazon Silk and Firefox.
The best thing about USTVGo is that it is hassle-free. There is no need to download or install any app or APK for USTVGo. Just access the website on FireStick and start watching live TV.
You will find the complete set of steps to download and install a browser as well as to stream USTVGo on FireStick in this guide. Keep reading!
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
How to watch USTVGo on FireStick
As I said, USTVGo is a web-based streaming service. Therefore, you do not need to install any third-party APK on your FireStick. However, what you do need is a browser.
Here is what we are going to do:
- Install a web browser on FireStick
- Access USTVGo via the web browser
1) Install a web browser on FireStick
While FireStick supports a few browsers, Silk and Firefox are the best among them.
I prefer the Silk browser over Firefox for a variety of reasons.
First, it is an in-house browser of Amazon customized for Fire TV devices. This browser goes along well with your FireStick.
Second, it has more features and options than Firefox.
I am going to use the Amazon Silk browser for the demonstration purposes in this guide. However, if you like Firefox more, you can get that too. The installation process is the same.
Here is how you install the browser on FireStick to watch USTVGo:
1. From the home screen of your FireStick, select the Search option (or the lens icon) in the top-left corner (check the image below)
2. Next, type in Silk Browser with the help of the on-screen keyboard (or you could hold down the Alexa button on the remote and give the voice command instead)
When you see Silk Browser in the search results, go ahead and click it
Note: If you want to install Firefox, search for Firefox instead
3. On the following window, click the Silk Browser tile (or Firefox)
4. You should see the Get button if you are downloading the browser for the first time.
Or, it will display Download if you had installed it earlier
Click whichever button you see
5. Wait while the FireStick downloads and installs the browser
This will only take a few minutes
6. Once the browser is installed, you may click the Open button and launch the browser
2) Watch USTVGo on FireStick in the browser
In this section, we will see how we can watch USTVGo on FireStick using the browser we just installed.
If you clicked Open in the last section, you can get started straight away. In case you closed the browser, let me show you how to access it again. The following steps will also show you how to watch live TV on USTVGo:
1. Go to the home screen of your FireStick
Select the section/row Your Apps & Channels
2. Go to the left (the first option) and click See All
Note: If the See All option is not there, keep going to the right in the same row until you find the browser you installed
3. Scroll down to the bottom row and click the browser to open it
Note: If you want to access the browser from the home screen, click the 3-line button on the FireStick remote to bring up the menu. Click Move on the popup menu on your screen. Reposition the browser tile to the first row. It will now display on your FireStick home screen.
4. Highlight the address bar in the top-left and click it
5. You must now see the on-screen keypad.
Type the following address: ustvgo.tv
6. You may see the following prompt asking you to calibrate the display
Ustvgo.tv does not require any calibration. Therefore, click Cancel.
Note: If the website doesn’t display properly, you may calibrate later as well from the FireStick Settings. Go to Settings > Display & Sounds > Display > Calibrate Display
7. This is the homepage of the USTVGo website.
Now, all you need to do is choose the TV channel you want to watch and start streaming.
You can choose the Fullscreen mode during the playback
8. As you can see, USTVGo has a bunch of categories to choose from. The categories are lined up on the top.
You can choose from, Entertainment, News, Sports, and Kids.
9. You will also find the TV Guide category on the menu. Click the TV Guide option to view it
10. This is how the TV Guide looks like
11. You can view the TV Guide for “All Categories”, or filter it by a category of your choice
12. If you have any questions regarding the service, you are likely to find the answer in the FAQ section. Click FAQ in the menu
13. This is where you will find the most common questions and their answers
14. If you have further questions, you can join the USTVGo community via Telegram.
Click Telegram in the menu
Note: You will need the Telegram app to join the chat. The Telegram app is not supported on FireStick. You will need to use a computer or a mobile to install and use the USTVGo Telegram chat.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kind of streaming apps and is very easy-to-install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV / Stick and go to the “Search” option on the extreme left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results
Step 3: Click “Download” to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your login credentials which you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click “Sign in”
Step 5: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
In order to watch USTVGo on FireStick, you need a web browser. You can easily get the supported browser on FireStick from the Amazon Store. With USTVGo, you can stream tons of live TV channels on your FireStick.
- How to watch BBC iPlayer on Firestick
- How to watch Redbox free Live TV Service
- How to watch Hotstar in the USA
- How to watch Disney Plus on Firestick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More