In this article, we will talk about Cinema APK buffering issues and how to fix them. The guide has been written keeping FireStick and Fire TV devices in mind. However, some solutions are generic and work on all the devices on which Cinema HD can be played.
There is no denying that Cinema HD APK is one of the best third-party streaming applications. It has a huge content library of both Movies and Shows. The app has also been around for quite some time now.
However, none of the third-party apps are without some problems. While Cinema APK is great, lately many users have started experiencing buffering issues.
Constant buffering can truly ruin your streaming experience. And, I know how bad that feels.
Therefore, after careful consideration, I have compiled this list of various fixes that can help minimize or even completely prevent Cinema APK buffering. These solutions have worked great for me. I see no reason why they shouldn’t for you.
What Causes Buffering on Cinema APK
There could be several reasons why you experience buffering on Cinema APK on FireStick (as well as other devices). However, from my personal experience, the primary reasons are the excessive build-up of app cache (of Cinema APK), the inability of the app to find healthy/quality streams at times, and ISP internet throttling on third-party streaming applications.
In addition, excessive build-up of the cache of all the other apps in general on your device, the device running on low-storage, multiple apps/services running in the background, slow internet connection, are some of the secondary reasons that could cause the buffering issues while using the Cinema HD app.
In this post, I have covered the various fixes related specifically to Cinema APK. For the solution to most of the secondary causes for buffering, we have a great resource How to Fix Buffering on FireStick.
How to Fix Buffering on Cinema APK
I am providing some solutions to fix buffering issues on Cinema APK. I have personally experienced buffering and have used these fixes to avoid it. I am quite confident that you will also not experience buffering issues if you do the following 3 things:
1. Clear Cache of Cinema APK
Almost all the apps build up the cache for a variety of reasons. The cache size could grow significantly large over time and cause all sorts of problems related to performance, buffering, slowdown, and more.
Therefore, clearing up the app cache will not only help take care of the buffering issue, but it will also fix many other issues.
Here is how you can clear the Cinema APK app cache:
1. From the home-screen of FireStick, choose the option Settings
2. Next, open the option Applications
3. Scroll down and then click the item Manage Installed Applications
4. You must now see the list of all your installed apps
Scroll down and click Cinema APK
5. The application menu for Cinema APK is displayed on the next window
Click Clear Cache
This is how you clear the Cinema APK cache on FireStick.
2. Use Cinema APK with a VPN
A VPN secures your internet connection and encrypts your streaming activities. However, it is an established fact that a VPN also helps with buffering issues.
Your ISP may slow down your internet connection if it detects your streaming activities are exceeding a certain bandwidth limit (even though you may still have a high-speed connection). This is the part of bandwidth management to avoid excessive load on their servers. It is called Internet Throttling.
Furthermore, I believe that the ISPs enforce Internet Throttling even more when they detect streaming via third-party apps like Cinema APK.
When you are using a VPN, you encrypt your Internet connection. Your ISP will know a certain amount of data has been used. However, it will not know it is being used for streaming. Therefore, they will not be able to turn their ‘Throttling’ switch on.
In my personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN so far. It is the fastest known VPN and offers a high-level of military-grade encryption to your connection. ExpressVPN works great with third-party apps like Cinema APK.
ExpressVPN is currently offering a huge discount of up to 49% on its yearly plan along with 3-month of additional service. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee.
Follow the steps below to get a VPN on FireStick:
1. Click HERE to sign up for ExpressVPN
2. On the home screen of your FireStick, choose the Search > Find option
3. Search for and download the ExpressVPN FireStick app
4. Open ExpressVPN and click Sign in on the login window
Enter your ExpressVPN login credentials to sign in
5. Connect to a VPN server and start streaming
3. Use Cinema APK with Real Debrid
Real Debrid or RD is a premium link provider. It is a cost-efficient and effective way to have buffer-free streaming and to have a more enjoyable entertainment experience.
Cinema APK generates free links. The free links stream fine sometimes. However, they are not completely reliable.
Real Debrid offers paid/premium links that are almost of high-quality.
Therefore, if you want to have a buffer-free streaming experience on Cinema APK, it is highly recommended that you get the Real Debrid subscription.
I am providing quick steps to sign up for Real Debrid and set it up with Cinema APK. If you want more detailed information, read our elaborate guide on Real Debrid.
Follow the steps below:
1. Click HERE and sign up for Real Debrid
2. Once you have purchased the Real Debrid plan and created the Real Debrid account, get back to your FireStick and open Cinema APK
3. Click the 3-line menu in the top-left area
4. Click Settings in the dropdown menu
5. Go to Account > Login to Real-Debrid
6. The following window must now appear on your FireStick
7. As it instructs, go to https://real-debrid.com/device
8. Input the code displayed on the Cinema APK screen on this webpage
You may need to log in with your Real Debrid account
9. Upon successful authorization, you will see ‘Real Debrid authorized’ on the Cinema APK screen
9. You will now find tons of premium links upon clicking a movie or episode. The Real-Debrid links are usually in yellow on Cinema APK
So, these are the solutions to prevent buffering on Cinema APK. These solutions have worked for most users. I am confident that you will have a more pleasant streaming experience after applying these fixes. However, if you have any concerns or questions or rather something unique that worked for you, please let us know. It will help other users.
- Best Movie APKs for Android and FireStick
- How to Install Peacock TV on FireStick
- How to Watch MLB on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More