In this guide, you will learn how to install Eternal TV IPTV APK on FireStick and install the Eternal TV addon on Kodi.
Eternal TV is one of the most cost-effective IPTV services for FireStick and Kodi-supported platforms. For as low as $5 a month, it gives you access to tons of cable-tv channels, including some of the most popular ones in the US. Eternal TV IPTV also features Canada, UK, South-East Asia, South Asia, Europe, and more.
An interactive electronic program Guide or EPG is also available. With the EPG, you can stay up to date with what is currently aired and what will be aired later.
Eternal TV is one of the most sought-after live TV services. A high number of subscriptions usually increase server load. Therefore, to manage bandwidth, Eternal TV limits the number of subscriptions sometimes. If Eternal TV is out of stock, you will need to check back later.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Read: How to Install and Use Best VPN for FireStick
How to Install Eternal TV on FireStick
Eternal TV offers subscription-based services. Therefore, you must have an account with Eternal TV to use the services. To make things easier, I have divided the process into the following two parts:
- Part 1: Sign up for Eternal TV account and buy a plan
- Part 2: Install Eternal TV on FireStick
Part 1: Sign up for Eternal TV IPTV and buy a plan
Note: Eternal TV is a very popular IPTV service. Due to a very large number of requests, the service restricts its subscriptions from time to time. Therefore, you are likely to run into the Out of Stock situation. If that’s the case, you will need to regularly check and subscribe whenever the service is available again.
Alternately, you can try other popular IPTV services, such as Sapphire Secure, Sportz TV.
Here are the signup steps:
Read: How to install and use a VPN on FireStick
1. Visit the following link in a web browser: https://eternaltv.net/
2. Scroll down and choose the desired plan:
- 5 USD per month (1 connection)
- 8 USD per month (3 connections)
- 10 USD per month (5 connections)
3. During the signup, you will need to fill the following registration form
Note: Even if Eternal TV offers long-duration plans (quarterly, semi-annually, or annually), I recommend going month-to-month with these third-party IPTV services. There is no way to be sure how long they will remain in business.
There are two extremely important things to remember while filling the form above
- Type your email address carefully, and don’t forget to recheck it. You will receive important emails related to your subscription, including your service username and password.
- You need to create a password on this page. This password is used for logging in to your Eternal TV online account (along with your registered email address). This password is NOT used for app/addon login for streaming. Note down this password somewhere safe. You can also reset it, though (I will tell you how later)
Part 2: Install Eternal TV APK on FireStick
Once you have purchased the subscription plan, you need the Eternal TV FireStick app to start streaming. Here is how you get it:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. First, we install the sideloading tool called Downloader.
Go to Find > Search from the home screen of your FireStick
2. Type Downloader and install this app
3. Now, go to the home screen of FireStick
4. Now, open My Fire TV
5. Access the option Developer Options
6. Click Install Unknown Apps
7. Turn ON the Downloader app
8. Open the Downloader app. You will run into a couple of prompts on the first run of the Downloader app
Once you are past the prompts, this is the interface you will be on (as you can see, the Home option in the left menu is selected)
Click the URL text box
9. Go ahead and type the following address using the onscreen keyboard: https://www.firesticktricks.com/et
Or, you may also type the shorter version of the above URL firesticktricks.com/et
10. Allow the Downloader app a minute or so to download the Eternal TV APK onto your device
11. When the download finishes, you may click Install and begin installing the Eternal TV IPTV APK
12. Installation only takes a minute
13. You may run the app by clicking OPEN when you see the App installed message
But, we are going to click DONE and delete the APK file that was a download. This will save some storage on FireStick
We will open the app later
14. Go ahead and click Delete
15. Click Delete again
Great! So, this is how you install Eternal TV on Amazon FireStick.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to access and use Eternal TV on FireStick
It is likely you already know how to access installed apps on your FireStick device. However, if you are new, you might need some help.
Let me show you how to access Eternal TV IPTV or any installed app on FireStick. There are multiple ways to do that:
- Go to FireStick Settings > Applications > Manage installed applications > Eternal TV > Launch application
- Alternately, long press the home button on your Amazon FireStick remote (for more than 5 seconds). Click Apps on the popup window
You may now scroll to the bottom and select Eternal TV
You may even move the app to the home screen of FireStick for quick and easy access. You need to press the 3-line key on the remote to open the menu. In the bottom-right corner, click Move and place the Eternal TV icon in one of the top 2 rows
That was about accessing the Eternal TV app.
Here is the login screen of the Eternal TV FireStick app.
Enter the service username and password you received in your email to log in to the app
Check the Remember me box so that you don’t have to enter the login details every time you access the app.
How to Install Eternal TV Addon on Kodi
Update: Eternal TV Kodi Addon is no longer available. Please use the Eternal TV APK instead.
Here are the steps to install the Eternal TV Kodi addon:
1. Go to the Kodi Settings from the home screen
2. Open System
3. Select Add-ons in the left menu and Unknown Sources in the right section
4. Choose Yes when prompted
5. Open the Settings menu again from the home screen or press the back button
Click File manager
6. Click Add source (or double click on a computer)
7. Click where it reads <None>
8. Enter the following path in the field on the top: http://misfitmods.com/mmwiz/repo/
Update: Eternal TV Kodi Addon is no longer available. Please use the Eternal TV APK instead.
9. Select the field for the Source Name and type any name you like
Let’s go with eternal
10. Return to the Settings window again
11. Open the option Install from zip file
12. Open eternal or your chosen source name
13. Open repository.misfitmods.zip
14. Let the misfit mods: Repository get installed
Notification is displayed in the upper-right corner
15. Now, open Install from repository
16. Open the repo misfit mods: Repository
17. Choose Video add-ons
18. Click Eternal TV
19. Click the Install option
20. Click OK when this prompt is displayed
21. Eternal TV addon on Kodi will now install. It takes a minute
22. Head back to the Kodi home screen
Now go to Add-ons > Video add-ons
Open Eternal TV
23. Enter your service username and password on the subsequent windows to log in to Eternal TV addon
24. Start streaming! You have successfully installed and logged into the Eternal TV addon on Kodi.
How to change the Eternal TV IPTV Passwords
When you subscribe to the Eternal TV service, you have two login credentials to manage as follows:
- Online account management password: This password is created during the signup process while filling out the personal information form. You can use your email address and this password to log in to your online account here. Also, note that the online account password is NOT for streaming or logging into the app/addon.
- Streaming password: This password is emailed to you at your registered email address after you have successfully purchased a service plan. The email also contains your username. These are the login credentials you will use to sign in to the app or addon on FireStick and other devices.
1) Reset the online account password
Here is how you can reset your online account password:
- Use a web browser on a computer or mobile and go to https://eternaltv.net/billing/clientarea.php
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your registered email address
- Check your email for instructions to reset the password.
2) View/reset your streaming password for apps/addon
If you are having trouble logging in to the FireStick app (or any other supported platform) or Kodi addon, you may need to reset your streaming password. Here are the steps:
- Go to https://eternaltv.net/billing/clientarea.php and log in with your online account password and the registered email address
- Locate and click Services on the top, followed by My Services
- Click the link Active next to your subscription plan
- Click IPTV Service Details
- Click the Show option to view the password. You may also change/reset your password here.
Eternal TV is a cost-effective option to watch your favorite cable TV channels. This service features tons of channels from the USA as well as from all around the world. It has a user-friendly app, which works smoothly with your FireStick remote.
If you are looking for an easy-to-use, affordable IPTV service, get Eternal TV on FireStick.
How to install Streams for US IPTV on Firestick
How to install Sportz TV IPTV on Firestick
Best IPTV Players
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More