This tutorial shows you how to install Fluxus IPTV Kodi Addon. This addon works on any platform that supports Kodi. You can install it on FireStick, macOS, Windows, iOS, Android, and more.
What Is Fluxus IPTV
Fluxus IPTV is a Kodi addon that lets you stream live TV or satellite channels. It is a third-party service from an unofficial repository called No One.
Fluxus IPTV offers channels from many countries. Additionally, you can watch live TV in various languages.
This Kodi addon organizes channels in familiar categories, such as Anime, Comedy, Cooking, Entertainment, Documentary, and more.
Fluxus is an easy-to-use addon. Even though it does not offer fancy features, it covers the basics well. In other words, it has everything you need to watch your favorite channels.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
Is Fluxus IPTV Safe & Legal?
Third-party streaming services from unofficial sources are never guaranteed to be safe. This is because they are created by independent developers and are not included in the official Kodi Add-ons Repository.
However, the antivirus scan result of the No One Repo revealed that it contains no harmful programs or viruses. I used Antivirus Total to check the repository. The following is the result:
Unfortunately, FireStickTricks.com does not have the resources to verify whether Fluxus IPTV is legal or not. This addon sources the streaming links from numerous third-party providers worldwide. We cannot determine if these providers obtained the proper license for streaming.
To safeguard your privacy, use ExpressVPN with Fluxus IPTV. ExpressVPN will ensure that your streaming activities are never leaked to the authorities.
How to Install Fluxus IPTV Addon on Kodi
Fluxus IPTV is a Kodi addon from a third-party source. Unlike the official addons, the installation method of third-party addons is not exactly straightforward. It involves a bunch of additional steps.
I am breaking down the instructions into three easy-to-follow sections to ensure everything goes smoothly. Here is a quick overview of what we are doing in each section:
- Part 1: Allow or Unblock Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Download the No One Repository
- Part 3: Install the Fluxus IPTV addon from this repository
You may now follow the directions in the same order.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Allow or Unblock Unknown Sources
A security restriction on Kodi prevents you from downloading unofficial addons. Thankfully, this restriction can be bypassed. That’s precisely what you will do in this section.
1. Go to the Kodi Settings menu from the launch/home window.
2. Open the System menu on the following window.
3. First, ensure that the Add-ons option is selected on the left. Then, enable the Unknown Sources button on the other part of the window.
4. You must choose Yes to confirm the action.
5. While here, click the Update official add-ons from option (recommended but not mandatory).
6. To ensure the installed Kodi addons are automatically updated from the available repository, click Any Repositories.
Let’s go to the next section now to install the repository.
Part 2: Download The No One Repository
The Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon is available through the No One repository. Hence, the first thing we will do is get this repository. The instructions are as follows:
1. Go to the Settings menu again from the home window of Kodi.
2. Click the option File manager.
3. On the following window, go ahead and click Add source. You may need to double-click this option on some devices.
4. On the following popup window, click <None>
5. We are now going to add the source of the No One repository, https://no-onerepo.github.io
You may want to double-check this path to avoid any unnecessary trouble during installation. Hit OK.
Note: This is an external path/URL. It is the original source of the No One repository. FireStickTricks.com has no connection or affiliation with those who own/host this path or the developers of the Fluxus IPTV addon.
6. You will now need to name the source you added in the previous step to identify it later. Let’s go with No one. Click OK.
Note: You may choose any other source name you like.
7. Press the back button once. It takes you back to the Settings menu. Go ahead and click Add-ons.
8. Open the item Install from zip file.
9. Dismiss the warning by clicking Yes.
10. You can see No one, the name of the source we chose in one of the previous steps. Go ahead and click the source name.
11. Please click the zip file link displayed on the screen repository.no_one. The version of the file may be different from the screenshot below if it has been updated.
12. The No One repository installation is now complete. You should see a notification or confirmation in the top-right.
You can now install the Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon.
Part 3: Install the Fluxus IPTV addon from the repository
Here are the instructions:
1. Navigate to Settings > Add-ons one more time.
2. Click the option Install from repository.
3. Go ahead and open the No One Repo from this list.
4. Click Video add-ons on the next window.
5. You must now see the list of the addons hosted by the No One Repo. We are going to click the Fluxus IPTV addon.
6. Click Install in the lower-right part.
7. Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon installation is now complete. The Fluxus IPTV Add-on installed confirmation message appears in the top-right part.
So, this is how you install the Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Fluxus IPTV Addon on Kodi
Fluxus is one of the easy-to-use addons. The interface is straightforward. Therefore, you should get used to it quickly.
To launch the addon, you want to go to the home screen of Kodi first. Next, click Add-ons in the sidebar menu on the left.
On the next screen, select Video add-ons in the left column, but ensure you don’t click it. You now see the list of the addons you have installed. Click Fluxus IPTV here.
You are on the opening window of Fluxus IPTV. As you can see, it has only a handful of items. To start exploring the channels, click Channels.
The following window displays the list of genres or categories in which the channels are organized. For example, 24/7 Channels, Anime, Comedy, Cooking, and Documentary are some available options. You can view the list of channels after clicking one of these categories.
This post showed how to install Fluxus IPTV Kodi addon. This addon features channels from many countries. It is a straightforward addon. Let me know how you like it through the comments section below.
- How to Install PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi
- How to Install Skynet Kodi Addon
- How to Install No One Kodi Addon
- How to Install TVOne Kodi Addon for Live TV
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More