In this guide, I will show you how to install the TVOne addon on Kodi. This addon will work on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TVs, Mac, Windows, Linux, iOS, Android Mobiles, and all Kodi-supported devices.
What is TVOne Addon?
TVOne is an IPTV addon for Kodi that lets you stream your favorite channels from the USA, UK, and several other countries. This addon is branded as TVOne111.
TVOne is an incredibly simple and straightforward addon. Without much fuss, it lets you start watching live TV. You just need to pick the country or a category and choose the channel you want to watch.
The addon features hundreds of channels and works smoothly on all devices. Therefore, it has been added to our list of the best live TV addons for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
1. Open the Kodi application on your device. Go to the top-left area on the home screen. Click the gear icon and open Settings.
2. On the next window, select and click System.
3. Now, you need to highlight or select the item Add-ons on the left.
4. Go ahead and click where it says Unknown Sources. We need to switch this option ON.
5. You should now see the following prompt on your screen. Go ahead and choose Yes to continue.
We can now get started with the installation process.
Installation steps for TVOne Kodi Addon
Here are the simple, step-by-step instructions to install the TVOne addon on Kodi:
1. Access the Settings option by clicking the gear icon on the home screen of Kodi again.
2. When you are here, go ahead and open the File manager.
3. Now, you want to click the option Add source on the window that follows. Since Add source is on both sides of this window, you may click either one
4. The following window is now displayed. Here, we are going to click where it says <None>.
5. This window lets us type in the source URL for the TVOne Kodi addon. Below is the URL we are going to type:
Once you have typed the URL, recheck it to make sure it is correct. Click OK when you are sure.
Note: This is the URL of the original source of the repository. FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated to the developers of the addon or repository.
6. You will notice that the section Enter the name for this media source already has the name narcacist. I am leaving it like that (recommended). However, you may choose any other custom name if you want. Click OK again.
7. Now, you need to press the back button one time to return to the Settings menu. Or, you may click the gear icon again on the Kodi home screen. Choose the option Add-ons on this window this time.
8. Next, click Install from zip file.
9. Here, you will find the source name narcacist or any custom name you chose. Click it!
10. You may now click the zip file on the next window — repository.NarcacistWizard.zip
Note: the version number of this file could be different from what you see here.
11. You now need to wait for the repository installation notification. It will appear in the upper-right area and say Narcacist’s Wizard Repository Add-on installed.
12. Go ahead and click Install from repository now.
13. Open the Narcacist’s Wizard Repository you just installed.
14. On the next window, click the option Video add-ons.
15. Scroll down and click the TVOne addon branded as tvOne111.
16. You may now click the button Install on the bottom-right section on the next screen.
17. Kodi will now display the list of additional addons that will be installed along with the TVOne addon. Just click OK and continue.
18. Wait for the installation to finish. The progress is displayed on your screen.
You will see the message tvOne111 Add-on installed within a minute or two in the upper-right corner.
You have successfully installed the TVOne Addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to use TVOne Kodi Addon
Let me first show you how to access the TVOne addon. However, if you know how to find the installed addons, you may skip to the next part.
The first thing you want to do is go to the home screen of Kodi. On the home screen, select/highlight Add-ons on the left and access TVOne Kodi addon on the right.
OR, navigate to Add-ons > Video add-ons and click TVOne.
This is the main screen of the TVOne addon. As you can see, the channels are mostly categorized by countries. However, you will also find genre-wise categories, such as Kids, Religions, Science, etc.
Simply click the country of your choice on the main screen.
Next, you will find the list of the available channels. Now, all you need to do is click the channel you want to watch and it will start streaming.
This is all you need to do.
TVOne is one of the most straightforward IPTV addons I have seen recently. It has simple categories that let you get started right away. You just need to click the channel you want to watch. I wish that the channels were organized genre-wise after you pick the country. Nevertheless, Kodi offers a search option you can use if you are looking for a specific channel.
It is easy to install the TVOne addon on Kodi. It does not require any setup as well. Give it a try!
- How to Install Tempest Kodi Addon
- How to Install Samsung TV Plus Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Crew Kodi Addon
- How to Install Asgard Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More