This guide will show how to install Crazy Canucks Kodi Addon on FireStick.
However, this guide is valid for all the devices/operating systems that support Kodi like Windows, Android, Mac, Nvidia Shield, and more. Note that the Crazy Canucks add-on is available on both Kodi 18 Leia and 19 Matrix.
What Is Crazy Canucks
Available at Canucks Repository, Crazy Canucks is an add-on to stream TV shows, movies, YouTube, and more. The addon lets you stream everything from blockbuster movies to classical shows and anime.
With Crazy Canucks, you also get built-in access to the all-time famous Odin addon. In addition, you can directly use the add-on to stream free 4K content.
Crazy Canucks is an excellent add-on to stream content without buffering or quality issues. It is added to our list of Best Kodi Addons.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Crazy Canucks Safe & Legal?
Crazy Canucks is a third-party add-on available on the Canucks Repository. That’s why there’s always doubt about its safety and legality.
However, I have tried to make things a bit clearer for you.
First, my FireStickTricks team and I didn’t find anything fishy about the add-on. Although we aren’t the developers of Kodi add-ons, everything felt a-okay to us.
Also, here’s a screenshot of the online antivirus analysis we did of the Canucks Repository file, which shows no issues were detected.
Next, we have the legality issue. At FST, we don’t have sufficient resources to identify if Crazy Canucks is entirely legal or illegal. Simply because there’s a ton of content on the add-on, and we can’t check if it’s being streamed via an official source or not.
That’s why I recommend using a Kodi VPN to ensure you stay away from any legal issues if you happen to step on something illegal.
How to Install Crazy Canucks on Kodi
I have divided the installation process into three parts so you can easily follow along.
Let’s get started.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
In this part, we’ll first enable the Unknown Sources on Kodi. Without it, we won’t be able to add a third-party repository or add-on like Crazy Canucks.
By default, the option is turned off.
So, here’s how to turn on Unknown Sources on Kodi 18 Leia or Kodi 19 Matrix.
1. On the Kodi Home screen, click on the Settings Gear icon on the top left side (just below the Kodi logo).
2. On the next page, click on System – located on the bottom right side of your screen.
3. On the system screen, scroll down to the Add-ons tab from the left-hand-side panel.
4. Next, enable the Unknown Sources option on your screen’s right pane.
5. A warning sign will appear. Click the Yes button to continue.
6. On Kodi 18, third-party repos and addons automatically update like official ones. However, in Kodi 19, you have to enable the functionality explicitly.
To do that, select the -Update official add-ons from.
7. Choose Any repositories.
Part 2: Install the Repository with Crazy Canucks
In this part, we will add the repository where Crazy Canucks resides.
Crazy Canucks is available on the Canuck Repository, and here’s how you can add it to your Kodi app:
1. Click on the Settings Gear/Cog icon on the Kodi home screen.
2. On the Settings page, click on the File Manager option.
3. On the next page, click Add Source.
Note: If you have added other repos in the past, you’ll find the option at the end of the list.
4. Add File Source window will appear. Click on the <None> option.
5. Another window will pop up. Here, enter the URL of the Canuck Repository – http://twiglet.esy.es/canuck/ in the input box. Then, click on the OK button to save the link.
Note: I have provided you with the official link to the Canuck Repository. My team at FST and I don’t host or own the URL. In the future, if the link stops working, we’ll update it as soon as possible.
6. Automatically, a name would appear for the Canuck Repository under the Enter a name for this media source option. You can change it by selecting the name and entering a custom one. However, we’ll go with the default one.
7. Once done, click the OK button to save the source on the Kodi app.
8. You’ll see that the source is added to the File Manager list with your chosen name.
9. Now, return one step to the Settings page and click on the Add-ons option. It would be located right next to File Manager.
10. On the Add-ons screen, scroll down and select the Install from zip file option.
11. If you are on Kodi 19 Matrix, you’ll receive a warning sign, read it and click on the Yes button to continue.
12. Install from zip file window will appear. Scroll down and select the name you have set for the Canuck Repository in the previous steps. For me, it’s canuck.
13. Next, a zip file would appear with the name repository.canuck-x.x.x.zip. Click on it to start the installation process.
Note: The version of the repository can change; that’s why I have marked it with X.
14. Wait for a few seconds to let Kodi download and install the repo. Once done, you’ll receive a notification on the top right side of your screen – Canuck Repository Add-on installed.
Part 3: Install Crazy Canucks
We have laid out all the foundations to install Crazy Canucks. So let’s move forward and see how you can install the add-on on your Kodi app:
1. On the Add-ons page, scroll one step up and select Install from repository.
2. Next, select the Canuck Repository.
3. On the next page, scroll down and select Video Add-ons.
4. On the next screen, select Crazy Canucks.
5. Crazy Canucks’s dashboard will open up. Click Install located on the bottom right side of your screen.
6. Wait for a few seconds until Kodi downloads and install the add-on for you.
7. Once it’s done, you’ll receive a notification on the top right side of your screen – Crazy Canucks Add-on installed.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed the Crazy Canucks add-on on your Kodi app.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Crazy Canucks
We have installed Crazy Canucks; now what? Well, I’ll also show you how you can use it. So, without further ado, let’s step on the journey.
Go to the Kodi home screen, scroll down and select the Add-ons tab.
Next, on the Video add-ons tab, open Crazy Canucks.
You’ll land on the home screen of Crazy Canucks. You’ll see folders like The Crazy Canuck, Movies, TV Shows, and more. Here’s the complete list of 12 folders you’ll see on the add-on’s home screen:
- The Crazy Canuck
- TV Shows
- Last Link Played
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
- Search History
Crazy Canucks Movies Section
Now, let’s explore the first folder – The Crazy Canuck.
You’ll find three sub-folders, Movies, TV Shows, and YouTube. Open Movies.
You’ll land on its home page. Here, you’ll see multiple sections like Search, Movies – Years, Trending Movies, Popular Movies, IMDB 100 Best Thriller movies, TMDB Popular, and more.
In the same way, you can explore other categories from the main screen of the addon.
Searching for Content on Crazy Canucks
Want to search for your favorite content to see if it’s available on The Crazy Canucks add-on? Head to the home screen of the add-on, scroll down and select Search.
Now, enter your search terms and click on the OK button. Wait for a few seconds to let the add-on do its magic. Finally, you’ll see a long list of all the items that matched your search terms.
Turning Off Debrid to Avoid Errors on Crazy Canucks
Hate the debrid authorization pop-up every time you play a title? Don’t worry. I’ll show how you can completely turn it off and load only the free links that don’t rely on a service like Real Debrid.
Go to the Crazy Canucks home page, scroll down and select Settings. Add-on’s settings page will open up. Now, go to the Debrid tab.
After that, turn off the Enable debrid service option.
Lastly, click on the OK button to save the changes.
Setup Real Debrid With Crazy Canucks
If you have a paid Real Debrid account, you can make the most of the Crazy Canucks add-on. With it, you’ll be able to unlock the premium links of content that provide a buffer-free streaming experience.
Don’t know what a real-debrid account is, how to create one, and how to set it up with Kodi? Don’t worry; here’s a detailed article on How to Install & Use Real-Debrid on Kodi / FireStick. Go through it if you are foreign to Debrid services.
Here’s how you can set up your Real Debrid account with Crazy Canucks:
Firstly, go to the Crazy Canucks home screen page. After that, scroll down and select Settings.
Add-on’s settings page will appear. Next, go to the Debrid tab.
Then, make sure Enable debrid service is enabled.
After that, click on Re-auth Real-Debrid.
Now, go to www.real-debrid.com/device on your PC, laptop, tablet, or phone and enter the code you see on your screen – make sure you are logged into your account.
Setup Trakt With Crazy Canucks
With Trakt, you can track what you watch, how much, and everything in between. This service is a go-to place to keep track of your content consumption.
Trakt includes almost all films and TV shows with their schedule. You can connect a supportable streaming service with Trakt, log your activity, and access it anywhere!
Luckily, Crazy Canucks supports Trakt. So whatever you watch, like, and dislike on it can be synced to your Trakt account.
Unaware of Trakt? I have got your back. At FST, we have a detailed piece about How to Install and Set Up Trakt on Kodi. Feel free to go through it to learn all about Trakt.
Here’s how to set up Trakt with Crazy Canucks:
First, go to the Crazy Canucks home page and select Settings.
On the Settings page, go to the Trakt tab.
After that, select *** Sync track to DB ***.
The add-on will ask you to override local DB; click Yes.
Then, a Trakt authentication prompt will appear; click Yes to continue.
Now, go to www.trakt.tv/activate and enter the code on your screen.
This post demonstrated how to install Crazy Canucks Kodi addon. Crazy Canucks is a fantastic add-on for Kodi users who are looking forward to enjoying free TV shows, movies, Youtube, and more. Similarly, its built-in integration of the poplar Odin add-on makes it even better.
- How to Install MP3 Streams Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Loop Kodi Addon
- How to Install IcDrama Kodi Addon
- How to Install Chains Kodi Addon on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More