In this guide, I’ll show you how you can download and install the Navyseal Platinum K19 (previously NavySeal Big Brother) addon on your Kodi device. The addon is available on both Kodi 20 Nexus and Kodi 19 Matrix. This guide is valid for all Kodi-supported devices, like NVIDIA SHIELD, Windows, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV boxes, smartphones, and tablets.
Available in The South Paw Repository, Navyseal Platinum K19 is a Kodi addon based on streaming movies and TV shows. Whether it’s a classic from the 90s or an action-thriller from the 2000s, you’ll find it all on the addon.
The Navyseal Platinum K19 addon relies heavily on debrid services like Real-Debrid. Without connecting a paid debrid account, users will not be able to stream much content properly. However, the addon does have a free one-click section that lets users enjoy a handsome collection of documentaries, TV shows, movies, and more.
The addon has a simple user interface, with plenty of ways to find your favorite content and browse for more that you’ll love. All in all, Navyseal Platinum K19 is one of the best third-party video addons available right now. But is the addon safe and legal to use?
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
First, let’s consider the safety of your device.
Everything looked fine while I was using Navyseal Platinum K19. It didn’t require any special access to my personal data or folders. I tinkered around in the settings, but I didn’t find anything suspicious. Online forums don’t seem to be concerned about the addon’s safety or security either.
Last and certainly not least, I employed web analysis tools to provide you with concrete evidence. We have to download The South Paw Repository in order to access the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon. Therefore, I checked the URL of the repository with VirusTotal. The scan did not detect anything malicious. See the screenshot of the scan below.
Legality is another matter. Downloading and installing Navyseal Platinum K19 is legal. But concerns arise when you stream content using the links scraped by the addon.
Navyseal Platinum K19 searches for content URLs on the internet and then presents them to users. Those URLs may lead to content that is copyrighted or that has been distributed by an unlicensed source. Therefore, streaming the content could be breaking the law.
But it’s impossible to be certain of the legality in every situation. FireStickTricks.com lacks the resources to verify the origin and legitimacy of every URL provided by third-party Kodi addons like Navyseal Platinum K19. We strictly discourage you from engaging in content piracy—use your own judgment when utilizing the addon.
I do recommend activating a trusted VPN anytime you stream on an unofficial addon like Navyseal Platinum K19.
It’s time to learn how to install Navyseal Platinum K19 on Kodi.
I have divided the installation into three parts. In the first part, we’ll change a setting that makes the installation possible. In the next part, we’ll install The South Paw Repository. Finally, we’ll use the repository to install Navyseal Platinum K19.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
In this part, I’ll show you how to enable unknown sources on Kodi. We need to make this change in order to access the Navyseal Platinum K19 or its repository, as they come from a third party.
Follow these steps.
1. Launch the Kodi application on your device.
2. Click on the settings gear icon.
3. Click on the System tile in the bottom right.
4. Then, on the next page, scroll down and go to the Add-ons tab.
5. Enable the Unknown sources option from the right panel.
6. A warning pop-up will appear, read the instructions and click on the Yes button to continue.
7. In my experience, changing the Update official add-ons from setting to Any repositories causes Kodi to update all your addons automatically, including third-party addons like Navyseal Platinum K19.
Now that we have enabled unknown sources, it’s time to install The South Paw Repository on Kodi. Without installing the repository, we can’t access the Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon.
Here’s how you can get the repository:
1. Use your device’s back button to return to the settings page. Click on the File manager tile.
2. You’ll see all the repositories you’ve added in Kodi. Scroll to the bottom and click Add source.
3. A window will pop up. Click on the box that says <None>.
4. Type https://southpawlefty2468rocky.com/repo into the input box and click on the OK button.
Note: FireStickTricks.com doesn’t host The South Paw Repository, nor are we affiliated with it. The repository is hosted at the external URL used in this step.
5. Next, click on the input box below Enter a name for this media source.
6. Enter Southpaw and click on the OK button.
7. Then, click on the OK button to confirm all changes.
8. You’ll land on the File manager page. Press the back button on your device to go back to the settings page.
9. Click on the Add-ons tile.
10. On the next page, scroll down and select Install from zip file.
11. You’ll receive a warning if you’re using Kodi 19. Click on the Yes button to continue. This warning does not appear on Kodi 20.
12. A new window will appear. Scroll down and select Southpaw.
13. Select the only zip file to install the latest available version of the repository. On certain devices, you may need to click OK after choosing the zip file.
14. After a few seconds, a notification will show up in the top-right corner, notifying you that The South Paw Repository has been installed. Don’t leave the current page.
Unknown sources: check. The South Paw Repository: check.
Let’s use the repository to install the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon.
1. On the same page, scroll up and select Install from repository.
2. Scroll down and select The South Paw Repository.
3. Click on Video add-ons at the bottom.
4. You’ll see all the video add-ons available in the repository. Scroll down and click on Navyseal Platinum K19.
5. You’ll arrive at the dashboard of the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon. Click on the Install button in the bottom right.
6. Navyseal Platinum K19 will start downloading on your Kodi app.
7. After a few seconds, the addon will finish downloading and start installing.
8. Finally, a notification will appear, stating Navyseal Platinum K19 Add-on installed.
That’s it! Congratulations, you have installed the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon on your Kodi-supported device.
Keep reading, and I’ll show you exactly how to use the Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon, from watching movies to exploring subfolders to accessing settings.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Navyseal Platinum K19 addon has something for everyone, including plenty of TV shows, movies, and music.
Accessing Navyseal Platinum K19 from the Kodi home screen is quite easy. First. scroll down to the Add-ons tab without selecting it.
Then, scroll to the right portion of the screen and down to the section for Video add-ons. This is where you’ll find the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon. Select the addon to launch it.
After it loads for a few seconds, you’ll land on the home screen of the addon. These are the folders you’ll see in the main menu:
- Navyseal Platinum K19 One Click Links
- TV Shows
- Last Link Played
- Resume Watching
- My RD History
- RD Torrents
- Search History
Note: As you navigate through the addon, remember that you can exit your current folder by selecting the two-dot icon at the top of any list.
Let’s first explore the Navyseal Platinum K19 folder. Unfortunately, you’ll have to enter a password to enter the section. Just email your query at the email you see at the password pop-up window to retrieve the password.
Next, let’s explore the Movies tab.
Click on the Movies folder in the main menu.
Inside, you’ll find a debrid-based movie collection categorized into sections like Theaters, Popular Movies, 3-D Movies, Genre, and Years. Browse whichever folder organizes content in the way that works for you. For instance, go to the Theaters folder to see the list of movies that are currently in the box office. Then just pick any film and the addon will start scraping its links for you.
If you want to watch debrid-based TV shows, go back to the addon’s main menu and click on the TV Shows folder.
Inside, the series will be categorized into different folders, like Popular, On The Air, New Tv Shows, New Episodes, Genre, and Years. If you know what you’re looking for, pick the corresponding folder. Otherwise you may want to check out Popular, which lists the TV series that are currently popular on the internet. Pick any title to watch using premium debrid links.
Want to find a specific TV show or movie? Don’t worry, Navyseal Platinum K19 has a search function for you. Go to the home screen of the addon, scroll down, and click on Search.
Search for a word in the title of your desired content and click on the OK button. After a few seconds, you’ll see all the results that have matched your search term.
Want to tweak the settings of the Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon to customize your experience? Go to the addon’s home screen, scroll all the way down to the bottom, and select the Settings option. A settings window will appear, letting you make changes in a snap.
The General tab has most of the settings a typical user will be interested in. However, do note that the Trakt and Debrid tabs are where you can integrate those respective services. If you know what you’re doing, you can probably take it from here!
If you’re not that familiar with Kodi addons and their settings, I recommend that you don’t change any of these settings, as changing them could break the addon.
Apart from the one-click content in the Navyseal Platinum K19 folder, everything else on the Navyseal Platinum K19 addon is accessed via a debrid service. So, if you want to make most of the addon, you must set up your debrid account with the addon. Note that a debrid service requires a paid subscription before you can access the links it gathers.
I’ll demonstrate integration with Real-Debrid, the most popular debrid service. If you don’t have a debrid service yet, you can sign up for Real-Debrid on its official website.
1. Start by launching the Kodi app on your device.
2. Once it opens, scroll down to the Add-ons tab.
3. Scroll to the right side of the screen, then down to Video add-ons. Find Navyseal Platinum K19 in this category and select the addon to launch it.
4. On the home screen of the addon, scroll to the bottom and click on Settings.
5. The settings window for Navyseal Platinum K19 will appear. Scroll down to the Debrid tab.
6. Scroll across to the Enable debrid service and select it to turn it on.
Note: For Choose debrid service, Real-Debrid will be selected by default. If you want to integrate a different debrid service, select the debrid service you want to integrate before moving to the next step. Please note that the titles of the settings I reference next may differ slightly to reflect the debrid service you chose.
7. Scroll down and select Re-auth Real-Debrid.
8. After a few seconds, a Real Debrid Auth window will appear. The window will include a link and a code.
9. Open an internet browser on your most convenient device, like your computer or smartphone. Head to https://real-debrid.com/device as instructed within Kodi.
Note: You must have an account on Real-Debrid and be signed into Real-Debrid on the device before visiting the URL.
10. On the site, enter your code from Kodi and click on the Continue button.
11. On the next page, set a name for the service and click on the Set that name button.
12. When the name has been set, you may close your browser and return to Kodi.
Set Up One-Click Play for Real-Debrid
One-click play allows Navyseal Platinum K19 to automatically choose a streaming link for you when you select content to watch. This makes accessing content quicker and more convenient. You’re able to set minimum and maximum stream qualities for one-click play.
Here’s how to enable to setting.
1. Open the addon, scroll down to the bottom, and click on Settings.
2. Scroll down on the left panel of tabs to the tab called One Click Play.
3. Then, simply turn on the One Click Play option on both Movies and TV shows.
4. If you have minimum or maximum quality preferences, go ahead and change those settings as well.
Now, selecting content will take you directly to a stream of your chosen quality.
This article showed you how to install Navyseal Platinum K19 on Kodi, as well as how to set it up and start using it. With this addon, you can connect your Trakt account, integrate a debrid service, or watch one-click content for free. From movies to TV shows to concerts, you’ll find plenty of variety on Navyseal Platinum K19, making it a great addition to your Kodi lineup. Do you have any questions or suggestions related to the Navyseal Platinum K19 Kodi addon? Feel free to comment below and we’ll get back to you. Happy cord-cutting!
- How to Install TVOne Kodi Addon
- How to Install Crew Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon
- How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More