This post will teach you how to install the Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi Builds. The images in this guide were taken on Windows 11. However, the Kodi interface is identical across all compatible devices. Therefore, you can use the steps provided in this guide for FireStick, Fire TV Cube, Android TV OS, Google TV, Mac, Raspberry Pi, Smartphones, and more.
What Is Breezz 19 Wizard?
Breezz 19 Wizard is a collection of numerous builds for Kodi. Additionally, this Wizard offers builds in various sizes.
You can install a lightweight build on FireStick or other devices with moderate specs. In addition, you can pick a feature-rich, heavy build for computers, mobiles, or other spec-loaded devices.
Breezz 19 is a third-party Wizard and comes from EzzerMacs Repo. This repo is known for several popular addons and builds, such as, Crew Wizard Builds, Chains Wizard Builds, and more. Breezz 19 Wizard will now be part of our featured builds for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Breezz 19 Wizard Safe & Legal?
Breezz 19 Wizard is available on an unofficial repository. This may raise some alarms. Therefore, we cannot be 100% sure if it is safe.
However, it has worked without trouble on my devices. Furthermore, it did not raise any flags with dozens of online security vendors when I scanned it with VirusTotal. The following image shows the results of the scan:
There is some dilemma around the legality of the Breezz 19 Wizard. If all you are doing is installing a Kodi build, there is nothing to worry about. However, you may be overstepping legal boundaries if you are streaming movies or shows through one of its third-party addons.
FireStickTricks cannot determine if these addons have the rights to distribute the videos they catalog. Therefore, I recommend using ExpressVPN for Kodi to avoid legal problems.
How to Install the Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi Builds
The installation of the Breezz Wizard builds comprises numerous steps. The process is not difficult to follow. But I have made it even simpler by breaking it down into smaller parts as follows:
- Part 1: Unblock Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Install the EzzerMacs Repository
- Part 3: Download the Breezz 19 Wizard addon
- Part 4: Install a Build from the Wizard addon
Let’s get started now.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Unblock Unknown Sources
The Breezz 19 Wizard is located in the third-party repository, EzzerMacs Repo. This repository is from an unofficial source. Kodi blocks these sources for security reasons. Thankfully, you can unblock them easily. Here is how you do it:
1. Open the Kodi Settings from the home screen (by clicking the gear symbol in the upper-left area).
2. Choose the System tile on the following window.
3. Click the Add-ons in the options on the left. On the other side, switch on the Unknown Sources.
4. Click Yes to confirm and continue. This unblocks third-party addons and builds.
Part 2: Get the EzzerMac Repository
EzzerMacs Repo is a collection of various addons, including the Breezz Wizard. These are the steps to install this repo:
1. Open Settings again from the home screen.
2. Choose File manager this time.
3. Double-click Add source on a computer or click once on other devices.
4. Click <None> on the following dialog box.
5. Type in the source path in this text box using the on-screen keyboard: http://ezzer-mac.com/repo. Recheck the path after typing to ensure it is correct. Click OK.
Note: We are not affiliated with the individuals or entities who host this URL or the repository therein. This path leads to the source of the repo.
6. Select the text box where it is asking you for the name of the source—type ezzer mac or any other name you like. Keep the source name memorable for later use. Click OK.
7. You want to go back to Settings. Press the back button once. Choose Add-ons.
8. Open the option Install from zip file.
9. Choose ezzer mac or the source name you provided earlier.
10. Click repository.EzzerMacsWizard.x.x.xzip on the following screen. The version of the file in the image below may be different from yours.
11. EzzerMacs Repo is now getting installed. It should take about 15-20 seconds. The installation confirmation notification is displayed in the upper-right part of the screen.
Part 3: Install the Breezz 19 Wizard
We are going to use EzzerMacs Repo to get the Breezz Wizard. Here are the steps:
1. Open Install from repository (if you moved away from this screen, go to Kodi Settings > Add-ons).
2. Open EzzerMacs Wizard Repository on the following window.
3. Choose Program add-ons.
4. Click Breezz 19 Wizard.
5. Click Install on the next screen.
6. The following popup may also appear. Click OK or press the back button to dismiss this popup.
7. When the Wizard is installed, the notification appears in the screen’s upper-right.
8. Select Continue.
9. Select Ignore.
Part 4: Install Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi Builds
The Breezz 19 Wizard we just installed is the source of the builds. You can launch this Wizard from the home screen of Kodi.
1. Highlight or select Add-ons in the left column. Click Breezz 19 Wizard on the other side (under Program add-ons).
2. Click Build Menu on the following window.
3. You should now be on the page with the complete collection of Breezz 19 Kodi builds. Click the build you want to install. You can see the build preview on the left when it is selected. I am picking Breezz Nexus Build for demonstration for this guide.
4. Click Install.
5. Another popup is displayed. Click Yes, Install.
6. Now, it downloads the build you chose. It must not take very long (a minute or two tops).
7. Once the Wizard has downloaded the build, it will extract the files and install the build. Once everything is done, the following prompt must show up. Click OK to force close Kodi.
That’s how you install Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi builds.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi Builds
You force closed Kodi after installing the build. You may now open the Kodi app to launch the build. When you start a Kodi build the first time, it takes some time to load fully. Give it 3-4 minutes to update addons, settings, data, and everything else.
While the build is updated, you can see the update notifications on the top. This is the home screen of the Nexus build we picked for demonstration.
The categories in the menu are named after the preinstalled addons this build comes with. The names include Mad Titan, Chains, Ghost, Base 19, and a few more. I am selecting Mad Titan for the demonstration.
After selecting the category, press the up button to view the genres/subcategories, such as Movies, TV Shows, Sports, Free Movies, 1 Clicks, Documentaries, and more. I am selecting TV Shows for the demo.
Here is a quick look at the TV Shows section. :
The build appears to be straightforward. It displays the recommended content on the home screen corresponding to the selected category.
Explore this build or install any other Kodi build from the build menu. Please let me know through the comments section below if you have any issues.
This guide showed how to install Breezz 19 Wizard Kodi Builds. You can install the builds on any device that runs Kodi. It will change the interface and experience altogether.
- How to Install Green Monster Kodi Builds
- How to Install Doomzday Kodi Builds
- How to Install EzzerMacs Kodi Builds
- How to Install Stream Digital Wizard Kodi Builds
Suberboost Your FireStick with My Free Guide
Stay Ahead: Weekly Insights on the Latest in Free Streaming!
No spam, ever. Unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More