These instructions will explain how to install CineHub APK on your FireStick. You may follow these steps for any Fire TV device, including Fire TV Cube, FireStick 4K, and FireStick Lite.
Watching your favorite TV shows and movies is one of the best ways to relax and spend quality time with friends and family. However, you can’t go to a movie theater every day. Streaming apps are the solution.
Update: CineHub is no longer available. Please install a working app from our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
But each streaming platform has a limited pool of TV shows and movies. Even paid platforms like Netflix and Amazon Video Prime have geo-restrictions that filter out a ton of content depending on the country you connect from. Besides, every platform has exclusives that can’t be found elsewhere.
That’s where CineHub comes to the rescue. For people who are all about binge-watching TV shows and movies, CineHub is the ultimate app.
First, I’ll explain why CineHub is worth your time. Then, I’ll show you how you can install CineHub APK on FireStick and Android TV boxes. Finally, I’ll answer some common questions you may have.
Let’s get started!
What Is CineHub?
CineHub is an Android application created to provide customers with streaming links for the latest and greatest TV shows and movies.
In CineHub, you’ll find an immense library of content organized into tons of categories. That’s not all—CineHub lets you enjoy anime, live TV channels, and more.
CineHub scours the internet for the best content in all languages, along with matching subtitles. Whether it’s a Bollywood movie or a Korean drama, you’ll find everything on CineHub.
With the CineHub app, not only can you stream your favorite TV shows and movies, but you can also download it for offline viewing.
It’s safe to say that CineHub is one of the best APKs available for streaming TV shows and movies.
Features of CineHub
Let’s discover some of the most important features you get with CineHub:
- Subtitles For Every Language: CineHub lets you load subtitles from over 50 languages, including English, Spanish, and Hindi.
- No Root Access Or Jailbreak Required: Advanced streaming apps require you to root or jailbreak your device. CineHub doesn’t.
- UHD Streaming: CineHub lets you enjoy TV shows and movies in premium 2k and 4k quality!
- High-Speed Server Links: With CineHub, you don’t have to waste your time buffering. CineHub app is backed by high-speed links.
- No Signup or Subscription: CineHub is a free streaming app that doesn’t require you to sign up, subscribe, or make any other commitment. Just install the app and start streaming!
- Few Ads: CineHub doesn’t bombard you with spammy ads. However, you will encounter some ads, as that’s how CineHub generates revenue and keeps itself running. But there is a way to block Ads on FireStick.
- Simple & Interactive Interface: You can easily browse content via pre-built categories or search with an easy-to-use search function.
- Supports Multiple Video Players: Do you prefer VLC, MX Player, or something else? Don’t worry, CineHub supports it all.
- Chromecast Support: You can easily mirror and cast your favorite videos, TV shows, and movies to any device.
- Daily Updates: CineHub is updated daily with new content! You can also write to the developers of CineHub and request that they add content.
- No Cap on Streaming: The majority of free streaming applications set a streaming cap on users. But CineHub lets every user stream unlimited content without paying a dime.
I’ve covered what you can expect from the CineHub application, so let’s now learn how to install it on FireStick and Android TV boxes.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Read: How to Install and Use Best VPN for FireStick
How to Install CineHub On FireStick
First, I’ll demonstrate step-by-step how to install CineHub on your FireStick device. I divided the installation into three parts to make it more digestible. Carefully follow each step to complete the installation successfully.
Part 1: Get the Downloader App
The Downloader app will help you download and install the CineHub APK file on your FireStick.
So let’s get the Downloader app for your FireStick first.
1. Launch your FireStick device, and on the home screen, go to Find.
2. Scroll down to the options that appeared below and choose Search.
3. Type in Downloader, or press and hold the voice-search button on your remote and say Downloader. When you see Downloader below the virtual keyboard, scroll down and choose it.
4. Select Downloader, which will be under Apps & Games.
5. Click on the Download or Get button and the download will initiate.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed Downloader on your FireStick device. It’s time to change a FireStick setting that lets Downloader actually download the CineHub APK.
Part 2: Enabling Unknown Sources On FireStick
Before you can install any third-party app on your FireStick using Downloader, you’ll need to enable an option called Install unknown apps or Apps from Unknown Sources.
Here’s how to do it:
1. Launch your FireStick device and let it start up the home screen.
2. Click the settings gear located on the far right of your home screen.
3. Multiple options will appear. Click on My Fire TV.
4. Scroll down to Developer options and select it.
5. Click on Install unknown apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, click it so it changes to on and then skip the next step.
6. You’ll see the Downloader app. Click on it so it changes to on.
Part 3: Downloading and Installing CineHub Using Downloader
Two parts down, one to go. It’s time to get the CineHub APK and use it to install the CineHub app itself.
1. Launch your FireStick and click on the see all apps button located on the far right of the home screen.
2. Find and select Downloader to launch it.
3. When you launch Downloader the first time, it will ask for permission to access your photos, media, and files. Click Allow. It needs this permission to function properly.
4. Read the Quick Start Guide and click on the OK button.
5. You should start on Downloader’s home screen. Select the text box near the center of the screen labeled Enter a URL or Search Term.
E nter this URL: https://download.apkarchive.ru/cinehub-2.2.7.apk OR simply enter this code: 83241
Update: CineHub is no longer available. Please install a working app from our list of Best Apps for FireStick.
7. Select the Go button.
8. Wait a minute for your FireStick to download the latest version of the CineHub APK.
9. Once the APK has been downloaded, Click INSTALL.
10. Wait a few seconds, and when installation is complete, click DONE.
12. You’ll be returned to the Downloader app. Click Delete to remove only the APK file. You’ve already used the APK to install CineHub on your FireStick, so you may as well free up a little space.
13. Click on Delete again to confirm the deletion of the APK file.
You’ve successfully installed CineHub on your FireStick!
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
How to Install CineHub on Android TV Boxes
Installing CineHub is easier than installing CineHub on FireStick TV. I’ve divided the installation into two parts for your convenience.
Part 1: Turn On Unknown Sources in Settings
Without enabling unknown sources in your settings, you can’t download CineHub on your Android TV Box. You need to find Security Settings.
1. Start up your Android TV box and head to the Settings page.
2. If you see a Security panel, click it. If you see Developer Options instead, click it and look for Security.
3. Note that some Android TV boxes provide a mobile-like settings page by going to Settings, Other Settings, More Settings. You may find Security there.
4. Once you find Security, you’ll see the setting Enable Unknown Sources. Click it to enable it.
Now that you’ve allowed apps to be installed from unknown sources, it’s time to use a web browser to download the CineHub APK and use it to install the CineHub app itself.
Part 2: Downloading & Installing CineHub
1. Open the default web browser on your Android TV box and enter aftv.news/83241 in the URL box.
2. The web browser will start downloading the CineHub APK.
3. Once it’s finished, open the file, and the installation page will appear. Click on Install and wait for a few seconds.
4. After a few seconds, CineHub will be installed on your Android TV box. Click Close to exit the installation screen.
5. Go to your Android TV box’s app library and launch CineHub to start watching unlimited TV shows and movies.
Now you can enjoy CineHub on your Android TV box!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about CineHub? See if these FAQs and answers help.
If you still need help with installing or using CineHub after reading these FAQs, leave us a comment so we can help you.
Is the CineHub application legal?
CineHub is not available in the Amazon App Store for FireStick or the Google Play Store for Android TV boxes. The app generates free links to TV shows and movies that are hosted elsewhere on the internet. Many consider these facts to be red flags when it comes to legality.
FireStickTricks.com doesn’t verify whether CineHub and content hosts have the licenses to show the content available on CineHub. Links generated by the app may or may not break piracy and copyright regulations in some regions. I recommend using a VPN to protect yourself in case you unknowingly or unintentionally act contrary to any laws.
Do I need a VPN to use the CineHub app?
I always recommend using a VPN when you’re using third-party streaming applications. Why? Free third-party apps may be vulnerable to viruses, or you may stumble into legal trouble while using them. A VPN protects your identity, data, and privacy. My personal choice is ExpressVPN.
How can I fix the “episode not available” error?
Most CineHub users have seen the “episode not available” error when trying to watch something. This may be because CineHub or the sites that host the content are being blocked by their internet service providers or even the government.
If you experience the error, what can you do? The fix is actually pretty simple. Just enable a VPN like ExpressVPN, then launch the CineHub application. Note that you may need to test VPN servers in other countries to unblock specific content.
Without using a VPN, most users will encounter the error somewhat frequently.
Is CineHub absolutely free?
Yes! CineHub is absolutely free for everyone.
If you want to make your own playlists of movies and episodes, you’ll need to create a free CineHub account.
It just takes an email, password, and display name to create an account.
Is CineHub ad-free?
Unfortunately, CineHub isn’t an ad-free application. The ads generate revenue that keeps the app running and updated with new content for its millions of users.
Fortunately, the ads are not frequent or malicious. They’re mostly for anime shows. Moreover, you can follow our guide to block Ads and popups on Amazon FireStick devices.
Can I download TV shows and movies on CineHub?
Yes, CineHub lets you download and save your favorite TV shows and movies for free! But in order to do this, CineHub requires you to download and install SPlayer, a universal media player.
SPlayer can be downloaded from the Google Play Store or from the official SPlayer website. Once you have SPlayer, you can download any CineHub content for free and watch it offline later.
In this guide, I showed you how to install the CineHub app on FireStick. It lets you watch free TV shows, movies, live TV channels, trending YouTube videos, and more. Downloading and installing CineHub on your FireStick or Android TV box lets you watch your favorite content on a big screen for free.
Share your experience in the comments below!
- How to Install Ocean Streamz APK on FireStick
- How to Watch CrackStreams on FireStick
- How to Watch Pay Per View on FireStick
- How to Install FilmPlus App on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More