In this tutorial, I’m going to show how to install Elementum Kodi Addon. This Kodi addon is available on Kodi 18 Leia and Kodi 19 Matrix. I used an Amazon Fire TV Stick to demonstrate the steps in this tutorial, but you can install this addon on any device that’s compatible with Kodi, like NVIDIA SHIELD, Chromecast, Android TV boxes, Windows PC, Mac, tablets, and smartphones. Before we install the addon, I’ll cover what the addon actually is and whether it’s safe and legal for you to use.
What Is Elementum?
This Kodi addon uses BitTorrent to stream and download movies and TV shows. Specifically, the Burst addon, which is downloaded with the addon, assists it in pulling torrent links to your favorite TV shows and movies from various torrent hosts.
Elementum’s advanced torrent engine includes premium features like direct memory streaming, download support for FAT32 or NAS systems, and plenty more. The addon is also highly customizable with advanced settings, which is a bonus for the cord-cutting experts out there.
One of the best features of the addon is that it supports Trakt integration. You can link up Trakt with this addon and sync your watch library directly. And when you integrate Trakt, the addon searches for even better buffering-free torrent links.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Unfortunately, since the Elementum Kodi addon is based on torrents, you can’t just stream content. You have to download and upload simultaneously to help other streamers experience a buffering-free experience.
Categories available within the addon include Movies, TV Shows, Search, Torrents, Torrent History, Providers, Changelog, Status, Donate, Settings, and Settings for Burst.
Is Elementum Safe and Legal?
Safety and legality are two different concerns. I’ll first analyze the Elementum Kodi addon in terms of safety and then move on to its legal status.
First things first, the Elementum Kodi addon is hosted in one of the most reputable repositories in the Kodi world, LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository. Since we have to download the entire repository to access the addon, I ran two unique security scans on the source of the repository. The results indicated that the whole repository is safe, so the addon is safe to install on your device. See the results below.
We know that the Elementum Kodi addon is safe to use, but let’s talk about legality. Without a doubt, downloading and installing the addon is completely legal. But it gets complicated when you use the addon to stream or download TV shows and movies.
Although the Elementum Kodi addon doesn’t host any content or media, it could distribute region-restricted or copyrighted content to its users. The addon can surely be used to find and watch or download movies and TV shows available in the public domain. But it’s very difficult to determine the legal status of the content gathered by the addon because of licenses and copyrights, among other variables.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install Elementum on Kodi
Now the fun part! Here’s how you can install the Elementum Kodi addon. For your ease, I’ve divided the installation guide into three parts: enabling unknown sources on Kodi, installing the repository with addon, and installing addon.
Carefully follow the steps below to complete the installation successfully.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
First and foremost, you’ll have to enable unknown sources by going to the settings menu of Kodi. If you don’t, Kodi won’t allow you to add third-party repositories, like the one with Elementum.
So let’s first enable unknown sources on Kodi.
1. Launch the Kodi application on your device.
2. Wait for Kodi to launch and load properly.
3. Select the settings gear below the Kodi logo.
4. Select the System icon located in the bottom right of your screen.
5. On the next screen, scroll down and select the Add-ons tab from the left-hand side panel.
6. Select Unknown sources in the right-hand portion of the screen to turn the option on.
7. Select the Yes button when you’re shown a warning message.
8. You’ll now see that Unknown sources is enabled.
Part 2: Install the Repository with Elementum
In this step, we’ll add the LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository source URL and then install the repository. Here’s what you need to do.
1. Go back to the home screen of Kodi (press the back button on your FireStick remote or other device). Select the settings gear.
2. On the next screen, select File manager.
3. In the file manager window, select Add source on either half of the screen.
4. A window will pop up. Select the area that says <None>.
5. Now enter https://techecoyote.github.io/Install_LooNatics in the input box and click on the OK button. Make sure there are no mistakes, as the URL is case-sensitive.
Note: FireStickTricks.com does not host the LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repository and is not associated with it in any way. The URL provided directs to the original source of the addon.
6. After clicking OK, you’ll be taken back to the Add file source window. You can keep the media source name that’s automatically filled in, which is Install_LooNatics.
7. Click on the OK button to continue.
8. You’ll land on the File manager page, and the new source will be added.
9. Press the back button on your device to return to the screen labeled System in the top-left corner. Select Add-ons.
10. Then click on Install from zip file.
11. If you see a warning that addons installed from zip need to be manually updated, select the Yes button to continue.
12. Select Install_LooNatics.
13. Select the repository zip file from the list.
Note: Don’t worry if the numbers you see in the file name are different than the numbers shown below. Updates to the repository cause these numbers to change, which is completely normal.
14. After a few seconds, a popup will appear in the top-right corner saying LooNatics 3000 Asylum Repo Add-on installed. Don’t leave the current screen.
Part 3: Install and Update Elementum
Finally, we are now going to install the Elementum Kodi addon on our device. I’ll are show you how to update the addon so it can work properly on all Kodi-supported devices. Here’s how to do it.
1. On the screen from the previous step, select Install from repository.
2. On the next screen, select LooNatics Asylum Repo.
3. Scroll all the way down and select Video add-ons.
4. On the next page, you’ll see a list of addons. Scroll down and select Elementum.
5. Information about the addon will pop up. Click on Install in the bottom-right corner.
6. Click on the OK button.
7. The addon will start downloading.
8. After a few seconds, the addon will start installing.
9. Then, you’ll see a notification confirming the installation of the addon.
10. After that, a window will appear asking you to install Elementum Burst. Select Yes.
11. Go back to the home screen of Kodi by pressing the back button on your device.
12. Scroll down to the Add-ons tab without selecting it.
13. Then, scroll to Elementum, again without selecting it.
14. Press the options button on your device to bring up the options menu for the addon. Select Information.
15. On the information page for the addon, select Versions.
16. Then, select the highest version number, which should be the first option.
17. Wait for a few seconds. A notification will confirm that the Elementum Kodi addon has been updated.
Congratulations! You have installed and updated the Elementum Kodi addon on your device. But before you use it, you may want to integrate Trakt.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Set Up Elementum Kodi Addon With Trakt
Integrating Trakt with Elementum is a great way to stay organized and find even better streams for your favorite content. I’ll show you how to integrate them in the steps below.
1. Do you have a Trakt account? If not, go to the official Trakt website on a convenient device and click on JOIN TRAKT FOR FREE. If you have a Trakt account already, you can skip to step 8.
3. Verify you’re a human by solving the captcha.
4. Then, go to your email and open the account verification email sent by Trakt. Click on the CONFIRM ACCOUNT button.
5. You’ll be redirected to Trakt’s login page. Enter your sign-in details and click on the SIGN IN button.
6. You’ll be welcomed to Trakt on the account set-up page. Click on the EXIT button in the top-left corner of your screen; you can worry about account details later.
7. You’ll finally land on your Trakt dashboard.
8. Back on your Kodi device, launch Elementum.
9. Then, open the Settings menu.
10. On the settings window, scroll down the left-hand menu to the Proxy tab.
11. Select Enable built-in HTTP proxy to turn the toggle on.
12. Then, click on the OK button to save the settings (note that you may be asked to restart the add-on).
13. Once again, go to the add-on Settings menu.
14. Scroll down to the Trakt tab.
15. Select Authorize Elementum on Trakt.tv.
16. A window will pop up with a URL and an activation code.
17. Open your web browser on a convenient device and go to https://trakt.tv/activate. Enter the code that’s displayed in the add-on. Remember to use the unique code provided to you.
18. Click on the CONTINUE button.
19. Trakt.tv will ask if you would like the add-on to use your account. Select YES.
20. The Trakt.tv webpage will confirm the integration of Elementum and Trakt.tv.
21. On your Kodi app, you’ll see a notification from the add-on confirming the success of the authorization for Trakt.tv.
22. Now you can click on the OK button, as you’re finished with integration.
How To Use Elementum Kodi Addon
Using Elementum Kodi addon is quite easy thanks to its straightforward design. Allow me to walk you through it and help you learn how to use the addon.
Launch the addon and you’ll see a bunch of folders. If you want to watch a movie, select the Movies folder.
Then, you’ll see all the sub-folders inside the movies tab. I’m going to look at Popular lists.
This folder has even more sub-folders. I’ll choose 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die.
We finally reached movie titles. Pick anything you’d like to watch and give the add-on a moment to find links for you.
After a few seconds, you’ll see all the available streams for the title you picked. Select one and let it partially download some data so it can start streaming.
If you’d rather watch TV shows than movies, head back to Elementum’s home screen and select TV Shows.
Then select any folder that interests you. I’ll choose Trending.
That folder took us straight to show titles. Interested in any? Just select them, wait for the add-on to do its thing, and start watching.
Can’t find what you’re looking for? The add-on has a search feature! Go to the addon’s home screen and select the Search tile. Then, select New Search.
Enter search terms in the input box and click on the OK button. The add-on will start searching for torrents based on your search term.
After a few seconds, you’ll see all the results.
Last but not least, you can explore other folders in the addon that relate to its functionality, like Settings, Status, Changelog, Providers, and Torrents History.
There’s no better duo than Elementum and Trakt. You can easily watch TV shows and movies for free by integrating Trakt with the addon! Thanks to this add-on, cord-cutters can now stream movies and TV shows available through torrents without paying anything.
I told you everything you need to know about the Elementum Kodi addon, from installing to the addon’s legal status. If you need help, I welcome any questions about how to install Elementum Kodi addon. If you have anything to add, feel free to share that as well.
- How to Install Fusion Kodi Addon
- How to Install M-E-T-V Kodi Addon
- How to Install Marauder Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More