In this post, I will show you how to download, install, and use FITE TV on FireStick, Fire TV Cube, FireStick Lite, FireStick 4K, and other Amazon devices. I will also cover a trick to watch FITE TV fights for a cheaper price. Let’s get started.
Note: Make sure to read the entire article to purchase high-profile PPV fights for a much cheaper price using ExpressVPN on FITE TV.
Launched way back on May 20, 2012, FITE TV is a video streaming service dedicated to combat sports. It includes major events from boxing, mixed martial arts, and professional wrestling. If you are a fan of any of these, you must have FITE TV installed on your preferred devices. This article explains how you can download and use FITE TV on FireStick.
Although FITE TV was geared towards combat sports, the service has started showing soccer events as well. The company has official rights to CONMEBOL qualifiers for the 2022 FIFA World Cup. On April 14, 2021, FITE TV was acquired by TrillerNet for an undisclosed amount.
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
FITE TV Availability
FITE TV has native apps on iPhone, Android, Roku, Apple TV, Android TV, and FireStick. Some more good news is FITE TV is available in every major country, such as the US, the UK, Ireland, Australia, Japan, Italy, Brazil, the Middle East region, and Asian countries like India and Indonesia.
Install FITE TV on FireStick
Since the FITE TV app is officially available on FireStick, it’s quite easy to download and use the service at home without cable. Follow the steps below to download FITE TV on FireStick.
1. From the FireStick home, go to the Find menu.
2. Select Search and a virtual keyboard will appear.
3. Type in fite and click the Fite Tv suggestion in the list below the keyboard.
4. Click on the FITE banner as shown in the screenshot.
5. It will open the app dashboard with the Get or Download button. Click the button and wait a minute or two while FITE TV is installed on your FireStick.
You can either Open FITE TV from the same menu after it’s installed, or you can go back to FireStick home screen and navigate to the Apps menu.
Once you open FITE TV, the app will ask you to use an Amazon, Facebook, or FITE account to get started.
I will advise you to use Login with Amazon so that you can directly purchase FITE TV PPV events within the app itself. As soon as you try purchasing a fight, you will be promoted to use one of the cards saved to your Amazon account to complete the transaction.
Adding your Amazon email address and password with the FireStick remote can be a cumbersome experience. Instead, you can download the Amazon Fire TV app on Android or iPhone and connect it with your FireStick, then type your email address and password using the app.
Add FITE TV to FireStick Home
You won’t want to go to the Apps menu every time just to access the FITE TV app. FireStick offers an option to pin apps to your home screen, so let’s see how we can do that with FITE TV.
1. Open the FireStick home screen and go to Applications.
2. Scroll to FITE TV in the list, but don’t select it.
3. Press the options button (three horizontal lines) on the FireStick remote.
4. Move the FITE TV app to the top row, then press the select button on your remote to confirm the desired position.
From now on, the FITE TV app is only a click away on your FireStick home screen.
FITE TV Pricing
The FITE TV app is completely free to download, but the company has a FITE+ subscription service that offers extra perks to paid users.
- On-demand access to select PPV (pay-per-view) 30 days after they air
- Fights from AEW, TrillerVerz, AFL, SFL, Road to ONE, Top Rank Classics, HBA Media, and many more
- Ad-free FITE TV experience
- Unlimited VOD viewing in the app
- DVR storage
- Available in most countries around the world
- 7-day free trial
FITE+ only costs $4.99 per month after the week of free trial. If you are ready to go all-in with FITE, you can pay for the yearly plan at $49.99. As of December 2020, the company claims to have over 4 million registered users worldwide.
Do note that the FITE+ subscription doesn’t include any live paid PPV events. Subscribers will have access to fights 30 days after they air. You still must buy PPV events before they start if you want to watch them live.
That leads us to the next section, where I will show you how to purchase FITE TV PPV events for a cheaper price.
Buy FITE TV PPV Events for a Cheaper Price
Due to obvious economic reasons, FITE TV prices the PPV events at different rates throughout the world. For example, if the event is priced at $20 in the US, chances are you can find the same fight on FITE TV for a much cheaper price in Asian countries and other regions.
The only issue is you can’t access these PPV prices from the FITE website. You must change your IP address by connecting to a server in another country to get PPV events for a lesser price. You can do just that with a VPN service.
Note: Don’t try to use a VPN and purchase the fight from the FITE TV website. FITE TV will detect your modified location and block the purchase. You must use a VPN on your FireStick and purchase the PPV event through the FITE TV app on FireStick.
Sign Up for ExpressVPN
For your VPN service, I advise going with ExpressVPN. It’s the first choice for the majority out there, and it gets the job done without breaking a sweat. You can even use the service’s money-back guarantee to buy a PPV event at a cheaper price, then claim a full refund from ExpressVPN.
Here’s how you can get ExpressVPN on FireStick:
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Access Cheaper FITE TV PPV Prices with ExpressVPN
Now that you have ExpressVPN on your FireStick, you can check the price of the FITE TV PPV in other countries where it’s available to stream, like India or Indonesia. For instance, Floyd Mayweather vs. Deji fight is available for $34.99 in the US, and the same is accessible in India for only $9.99.
Thanks to ExpressVPN, you can change your virtual location to India and purchase the fight for a much cheaper price.
Important: Sign in to FITE TV with your Amazon account to buy the PPV fight using one of your saved credit cards.
1. Launch ExpressVPN on FireStick. If you don’t have it already, follow the steps mentioned in the previous section of this article.
2. Click Current Location and select a country like India or Indonesia. Then press the large power button in the center to connect to that country.
3. Open the FITE TV app on your FireStick, and you will see the revised price for the PPV event.
4. If you don’t see a revised price for the PPV event, clear the FITE TV cache, data, and force stop the app. Open the app again and check the new price on the offer.
5. Click the Buy button, and FITE TV will pull your saved cards from the Amazon account.
6. Authenticate the purchase and stream your favorite fight for a negligible price.
Since you signed in to FITE TV with an Amazon account, you are all set to pay for the fight using one of your saved credit cards.
This guide explained how to install FITE TV on FireStick and how to start putting the service to good use. FITE TV is right behind DAZN in terms of its content offering and user reach. I hope the company spends some more time improving the user interface on FireStick. FITE TV already has rich content, but it should be complemented by a superior user experience. What do you think of FITE TV on FireStick? Share your thoughts in the comments section!
- How to Watch Pay-Per-View (PPV) on FireStick
- How to Watch Live Sports on FireStick Free
- How to Watch Showtime PPV on FireStick
- How to Watch WWE Network & WWE PPV on FireStick
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More