This tutorial covers the steps to install Odin addon on Kodi. Our steps work on FireStick as well as other Kodi devices such as Computers, Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Odin is a relatively new video addon (as I write this guide) that lets you stream plenty of on-demand content. Expect to find a big collection of Movies and Shows here. But, there is more to it. It has some specials like Classics, Boxsets, Documentaries, Kids Zone, etc. All these extras are found within the main category Bone Crusher Old.
Odin has also been added to our list of working Kodi addons.
I am providing the detailed installation instructions. Explore Odin Kodi addon and let us know how you like it!
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install Odin Kodi Addon
Let me quickly give you a quick overview of what we are going to cover in the installation process. It will help make things easier to grasp. Here is what you will do:
– Allow Unknown Sources
– Add the add-on Source
– Install Narcacist repository
– Install Odin Kodi addon from the Narcacist repository
Let us get started now. Here are the steps:
Follow the steps 1 through 5 to Allow the Unknown Sources
1. From the main window of Kodi, open Settings. We do that by clicking the gear/cog image in the top-left section, under the Kodi logo
2. click System.
3. Go ahead and click Add-ons in the left sidebar.
4. Move to the right and toggle the option Unknown Source ON.
5. You don’t need to worry about the prompt that is displayed on your screen next. Click Yes.
Now, follow the steps 6 through 10 to add the source
6. You now want to go back to the Settings screen again. You may either press the back button once or click Settings on the home screen of Kodi again
Within Settings, click File manager
7. Go ahead and open Add source.
8. Click where you see the <None> option.
9. Now we provide the source path to Kodi. Type this path: http://narcacist.com/repo
Make sure you typed the URL correctly. Check it at least once before clicking OK
10. Now, go ahead and click inside the field where it asks you to enter the source name
Type the source name. Let’s say we call it odin
Steps 11 through 15 show how to install the narcacist repository
11. Again, we need to go to the Settings window on Kodi. There, we will click Add-ons.
12. Now click Install from zip file.
13. Locate and click the name of the source you added earlier
I am clicking odin, the name I typed for the source in step 10.
14. Click the most recent version of the repository.NarcacistWizard.zip file
For instance, I am clicking the file with the version number 9.1.1
15. Wait for the narcacist repository to install. The notification is displayed in the top-right.
The rest of the steps will demonstrate how to install Odin addon on Kodi
16. Now go ahead and click Install from repository.
17. Open the narcacist repository you installed a bit back.
18. Click Video add-ons.
19. Scroll down, locate Odin and click it.
20. Click the Install button on the next window.
21. On Kodi 19 an additional popup is displayed. You may dismiss it by clicking OK.
22. Odin Kodi addon now installs. It may take 2-3 minutes. So, wait. The installation notification is displayed in the upper-right corner.
Wonderful! You have successfully installed Odin Addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Odin Kodi Addon: A Quick Overview
Let me quickly walk you through the Odin addon.
You probably already know that you can access Odin or any other addon from the home window of Kodi. All you go to do is select Add-ons menu item in the left sidebar. The right side will be populated with all your installed addons. You will find Odin in the Video-addons section.
Or, instead of just selecting Add-ons, click it. On the next screen, select Video add-ons. Now, you will find Odin on the right side.
Here are the primary streaming categories on the main screen of Odin addon: 4K Movies, 4K TV Shows, 4K Wildlife, and others.
Odin seems like a decent addon to me at this time. It has got plenty of beef when it comes to streaming. Not only the content library is huge, but the addon also makes sure there are enough high-quality streams. You can make things even better by pairing Odin with Real Debrid.
- How to Install KodiVerse Kodi Addon
- How to Install Kodi Addons Over Builds
- How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More