This tutorial covers the steps to install Odin addon on Kodi. Our steps work on FireStick and other Kodi devices such as Computers, Mobiles, Raspberry Pi, etc.
What is Odin?
Odin is a video addon that lets you stream plenty of on-demand content. Expect to find an extensive collection of Movies and Shows here. But there is more to it. It has specials like Classics, Boxsets, Documentaries, Kids Zone, etc.
Odin has also been added to our list of working Kodi addons.
I am providing detailed installation instructions. So explore the Odin Kodi addon and let us know how you like it!
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
Is Odin Safe & Legal?
Odin is a third-party addon. Therefore, we cannot vouch for its safety. However, the Virus Total scan of the repository zip file shows nothing malicious about the source of the addon. Here is the scan result:
Whether or not Odin is legal is an entirely different argument. Odin does not host any content. Instead, it scrapes streaming links from dozens of providers. FireStickTricks.com cannot determine if all the providers have distribution rights to the video streams they provide.
The best way forward is to watch public domain content while using Odin. If you are still doubtful, use ExpressVPN with Odin to mask your identity and hide your streaming data.
How to Install Odin Kodi Addon
Let me give you a quick overview of what we will cover in the installation process. It will help make things easier to grasp. Here is what you will do:
– Allow Unknown Sources
– Add the add-on Source
– Install Narcacist repository
– Install the Odin Kodi addon from the Narcacist repository
Let us get started now. Here are the steps:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Follow steps 1 through 5 to Allow the Unknown Sources.
1. From the main window of Kodi, open Settings. We do that by clicking the gear/cog image in the top-left section under the Kodi logo
2. Click System.
3. Go ahead and click Add-ons in the left sidebar.
4. Move to the right and toggle the option Unknown Source ON.
5. You don’t need to worry about the following prompt displayed on your screen. Click Yes.
Now, follow steps 6 through 10 to add the source.
6. You now want to go back to the Settings screen again. You may either press the back button once or click Settings on the home screen of Kodi again. Then, within Settings, click File manager.
7. Go ahead and open Add source.
8. Click where you see the <None> option.
9. Now, we provide the source path to Kodi. Type this path: http://narcacist.com/repo
Make sure you typed the URL correctly. Then, check it at least once before clicking OK.
Note: This URL leads to the original source of the repository. FireStickTricks.com is not associated with the developers of the repository.
10. Now, go ahead and click inside the field where it asks you to enter the source name. Type the source name. Let’s say we call it Odin. Click OK.
Steps 11 through 15 show how to install the narcacist repository.
11. Again, we need to go to the Settings window on Kodi. There, we will click Add-ons.
12. Now click Install from zip file.
13. Locate and click the name of the source you added earlier. I am clicking Odin, the name I typed for the source in step 10.
14. Click the repository.NarcacistWizard.zip file.
15. Wait for the narcacist repository to install. The notification is displayed in the top-right.
The rest of the steps will demonstrate how to install Odin addon on Kodi.
16. Now go ahead and click Install from repository.
17. Open the narcacist repository you installed a bit back.
18. Click Video add-ons.
19. Scroll down, locate Odin and click it.
20. Click the Install button on the next window.
21. Dismiss this popup by clicking OK.
22. Odin Kodi addon now installs. It may take 2-3 minutes. So, wait. The installation notification is displayed in the upper-right corner.
Wonderful! You have successfully installed Odin Addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
Odin Kodi Addon: A Quick Overview
Let me quickly walk you through the Odin addon.
You probably already know that you can access Odin or any other addon from the home window of Kodi. All you go to do is click the Add-ons menu item in the left sidebar. Then, on the next screen, select Video add-ons. Now, you will find Odin on the right side.
Here are the primary streaming categories on the main screen of the Odin addon: 4K Movies, 4K TV Shows, 4K Wildlife, and others.
This tutorial showed how to install the Odin Kodi addon. Odin seems like a decent addon to me at this time. It has got plenty of beef when it comes to streaming. Not only the content library is vast, but the addon also makes sure there are enough high-quality streams. You can make things even better by pairing Odin with Real Debrid.
- How to Install KodiVerse Kodi Addon
- How to Install Kodi Addons Over Builds
- How to Install ReleaseBB Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Oath Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More