This guide demonstrates how to install Purely Wrestling Kodi addon. You can install this addon on any device that supports Kodi, such as FireStick (all versions), Android TVs and Android TV Boxes, Android Smartphones, iOS, Mac, PC, and more.
What Is Purely Wrestling?
As the name gives away, Purely Wrestling is a service that lets you watch videos related to wrestling. This addon features live videos as well as on-demand content.
Purely Wrestling organizes content in various categories, including Live, Shows, Pay Per Views, Documentaries, Archives, Classics, and more.
Some categories offer debrid-only videos. Therefore, it would be best if you set it up with Real Debrid.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is Purely Wrestling Safe & Legal?
The Purely Wrestling Kodi addon is from the Crew Repo. The Virus Total scan of this repo showed nothing of concern. Here is a quick snap of the scan result:
I have been running this addon on my FireStick, PC, and other devices. It has not caused any security troubles so far.
However, I am not so sure about the legality. Purely Wrestling procures streaming links from several unverified sources. FireStickTricks does not have the resources to determine if these sources have the copyright permissions to distribute the videos.
I never encourage readers to violate copyright laws. However, I respect your privacy. Therefore, I recommend using ExpressVPN with Kodi when streaming from such unverified sources. ExpressVPN will hide your streaming activities from everyone.
How to Install Purely Wrestling Addon on Kodi
Installing third-party addons is a bit different from the official ones. It requires additional steps. As a result, the process becomes a little tedious.
However, I have divided the process into three sections to make it simpler to follow. Follow the steps in the correct order in each section, and you will have the Purely Wrestling addon within a couple of minutes.
Here are the three parts:
- Part 1: Unblock or Enable Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Download the Crew Repo
- Part 3: Download and Install Purely Wrestling from the Crew Repo
Let’s start now.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Unblock or Enable Unknown Sources
As part of the security measure, Kodi has restricted the installation of addons and builds from unverified sources. However, Kodi also lets you remove the restriction by changing a setting.
That’s what we are going to do in the following steps:
1. We will access Kodi Settings from the home or opening window of the app.
2. Next, go ahead and access System on the following menu.
3. You want to select Add-ons in the sidebar on the left. On the other side of the same window, enable Unknown Sources.
4. To confirm, go ahead and click Yes.
5. This step is optional but recommended. Click Update official add-ons from on the screen.
6. Now, select Any repositories. We are doing this because it allows Kodi to update the addons from any available repository.
We move to install the repository.
Part 2: Download The Crew Repository
The Crew Repository hosts the Purely Wrestling addon. That’s why we are going to install it first. Here are the steps:
1. Access the Settings menu one more time.
2. Go ahead and open the File manager menu.
3. You now need to open the option Add Source on this window.
4. Another window pops up. We will click where it says <None>.
5. Use the on-screen keyboard to type the following path on this window: https://team-crew.github.io
Recheck before clicking OK.
Note: This URL is of the original source of the Crew Repo. FireStickTricks.com has no affiliation with the developers of the repo and those who host this URL.
6. You will now enter the source name for the path you added in the previous step. Feel free to pick any name of your choice. I am choosing the name crew. Click OK when you are ready.
7. Go back to the Settings menu and open the item Add-ons.
8. Click Install from zip file on this list.
9. To continue, click Yes on this popup.
10. This popup window shows the source name you provided earlier. Go ahead and click it (crew for this guide).
11. This window displays the file repository.thecrew.zip. Click the file to install the Crew repository.
12. It should not take long. The confirmation message will pop up on the screen once the repo has been successfully installed.
So, you have installed the repository. Next, we install the addon in the next section.
Part 3: Download and Install Purely Wrestling from the Crew Repo
Here is how you do it:
1. Once again, go to the Settings menu on Kodi. Now, open Add-ons.
2. From this list, click Install from repository.
3. This window displays the list of installed repositories. First, we will click The Crew Repo.
4. Now, go ahead and open Video add-ons.
5. You can now see all the addons The Crew Repo hosts on this screen. Click Purely Wrestling.
6. Click Install on the next window.
7. A popup appears with the list of supporting addons that will install with the Purely Wrestling addon. Go ahead and click OK.
8. You now see the progress of installation on this window. It takes a minute.
9. A notification in the upper-right section of the window confirms that the Purely Wrestling addon has been installed.
That’s how it is done!
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Purely Wrestling Kodi Addon
This won’t be difficult. You will find Purely Wrestling (or any other addon you may have installed) on the opening window of Kodi (the home screen).
To get to the home screen, keep pressing the back button until you are there.
You now want to hover over Add-ons in the sidebar menu on the left. You may now click Purely Wrestling on the other side.
The addon has a no-fuss interface. You can start exploring by picking one of the categories on the main window. Live, Shows, Pay Per Views, Archives, Documentaries, and Classics are some options to choose from.
Purely Wrestling also has a special category that allows you to watch wrestling videos from YouTube.
Purely Wrestling Kodi addon features tons of on-demand videos too. Some of these videos work only if you have signed up with Real Debrid. If you are new to it, follow our guide on subscribing to and setting up Real Debrid with Kodi.
You must Buy the Real Debrid subscription from its official website before using it with Kodi.
Once you have an RD account, here is how you can set it up with Purely Wrestling:
1. Click Options in the bottom-left corner of the main window of the addon.
2. Click Add-on settings on the popup menu.
3. Click Resolveurl settings on this popup.
4. Another popup appears with a code. Enter this authorization code on real-debrid.com/device to authorize RD on Purely Wrestling.
So, this is how you install Purely Wrestling Kodi addon. The addon is not only easy to install, but it is also easy to use. It features live and on-demand videos. If you are interested in on-demand content, it would be a good idea to get Real Debrid.
- How to Install Fox Sports Kodi Addon
- How to Install The Endzone Kodi Addon
- How to Install Fights on Demand Kodi Addon
- How to Install Wrestlers Kodi Addon
Suberboost Your FireStick with My Free Guide
Stay Ahead: Weekly Insights on the Latest in Free Streaming!
No spam, ever. Unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More