In this guide, you will find the step-by-step instructions to install Taz19 Kodi Addon.
The steps here work on FireStick, Android TV, Mobiles, PC, Mac, Raspberry Pi, and other devices compatible with Kodi.
What is Taz19?
Taz19 is a Kodi addon for on-demand films and TV shows. You can download this addon from a third-party or unofficial repository, Octopus. This repository also hosts the Alvin Kodi Addon.
The Taz19 addon features a comprehensive lineup of videos. In addition, it offers dozens of streaming links.
In addition to movies and episodes, you can watch documentaries, kids’ content, and more. Furthermore, The addon supports Trakt and Real Debrid.
The Taz19 Kodi addon is easy to use. For these reasons and more, it is included on our list of featured addons for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Read: How to Install and Use the Best Kodi VPN
Is Taz19 Kodi Addon Safe & Legal?
At FireStickTricks.com, we cannot vouch for the safety of the addon because it is a third-party addon and comes from an unofficial repository.
However, this addon is installed on my FireStick and computer. It has not caused any trouble so far. It has not downloaded any malicious or suspicious software on my devices.
But, I wanted to be more sure. Therefore, I ran the Taz19 repository zip file through a web-based antivirus. The antivirus said, “No security vendors and no sandboxes flagged this file as malicious.” Therefore, I will assume that Taz19 is safe.
Here is the screenshot:
We cannot comment on the legality of the Taz19 addon. We could not verify whether it has acquired the suitable licenses to distribute the copyrighted content.
I recommend using a reliable VPN for Kodi to avoid legal issues, such as ExpressVPN.
How to Install Taz19 Kodi Addon
The installation process of the Taz19 addon has several steps.
The process is easy to follow. However, I have made it simpler by dividing the instructions into three parts as follows:
- Part 1: Allow Unknown Sources
- Part 2: Install Octopus Repository
- Part 3: Install Taz19 Kodi Addon
Let’s get started.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Allow Unknown Sources
Taz19 is hosted on a third-party repository that comes from an unofficial source.
You can install such addons only after allowing the unknown sources on Kodi. Follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to the upper-left area of the Kodi home screen. Click Settings (the gear icon).
2. Click System on the following window.
3. Hover over or select Add-ons in the left menu. On the right, turn on the switch for Unknown Sources.
4. When this warning appears, click Yes to continue.
5. While on this window, click Update official add-ons from.
6. On this popup window, click Any repositories. You are doing this to let the Kodi repository update the Taz19 addon automatically whenever needed.
Part 2: Install Octopus Repository
The Octopus repository hosts the Taz19 addon. Therefore, we will install this repository first from the source.
Here are the steps:
1. Go to Kodi Settings again.
2. Click File manager.
3. Click Add source. You may choose this option on the left or right of this window. You will need to double-click if you are using Kodi on a computer.
4. Click <None> on the following popup.
5. Type the URL using the on-screen keypad: http://octopus246.esy.es/octopus
Please avoid any typos to ensure hassle-free installation later. Click OK.
Note: FireStickTricks.com is not associated with the developers of the Octopus repository. This URL leads to the original source.
6. The field, Enter a name for this media source fills automatically with the name octopus. I am keeping this name. However, you may choose any other custom name. Click OK.
7. Go back to the Settings screen. Click Add-ons.
8. Click Install from zip file.
9. Click Yes when the following warning/prompt pops up.
10. Click octopus or the custom name you provided for the source earlier.
11. Open the zip file repository.octopus-x.x.x.zip on this popup. You may see a different version number than on the image below.
12. The Octopus Repository Add-on installed notification is displayed in the top-right area within a few seconds.
You have successfully installed the Octopus Repository.
Part 3: Install Taz19 Addon on Kodi
We are going to use the Octopus Repository to install the Taz19 addon. Here are the steps:
1. Go to Kodi Settings again.
2. Click Add-ons.
3. Click Install from repository on this screen.
4. Click Octopus Repository.
5. Open Video add-ons.
6. Click the Taz19 addon.
7. Click Install in the bottom-right area.
8. Click OK when the popup appears with the list of additional add-ons installed with the Taz19 addon.
9. You should see the installation progress on the Kodi screen. It usually takes up to 2 minutes to finish. The notification saying Taz19 Add-on installed pops up in the top-right area.
You have successfully installed the Taz19 addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use Taz19 Kodi addon
First, we access this addon from the home screen of Kodi. Select Add-ons on the left bar of the home screen. You will find Taz19 on the right in the Video add-ons section.
The image below shows the main screen of the Taz19 addon. As you see, this addon has fairly regular categories, including Movies and TV Shows. Additionally, it features Discover, Popular People, Favorites, Downloads, My Lists, My Services, Tools, and Settings.
The categories on the main screen of Taz19 have subcategories. For example, the Movies category is organized into several subcategories: Trending, Popular, Premiers, Latest Releases, Most Watched This Week, Top 10 Box Office, and more.
How to Set Up Real Debrid with Taz19 Kodi Addon
The Taz19 addon offers free streams for movies and episodes. However, as with most third-party addons, the quality of the free links is sometimes questionable.
Therefore, we recommend signing in with Real Debrid for a buffer-free experience and higher resolution streaming.
Real Debrid is a premium link provider. If you don’t know what it is, follow our step-by-step guide on Real Debrid for Kodi.
For a Real Debrid subscription and account, click HERE.
If you already have a subscription, follow the steps below to set up Real Debrid with Taz19:
1. Scroll down and click Tools on the main screen of the Taz19 addon.
2. Click Settings: All Accounts.
3. Click Debrid Accounts in the left column on this popup.
4. Click Authorize in the Real-Debrid part on the right.
5. Go to real-debrid.com/device in a browser on your phone or computer. Enter the code displayed on the Kodi window. Sign in with your Real Debrid account if prompted.
6. You should see the Real-Debrid Authorization Successful within a few seconds in the upper-right area of Kodi.
You have successfully configured Real-Debrid with Taz19.
The above steps demonstrated how to install the Taz19 Kodi addon, how to use the addon, and how to sign in with your Real Debrid account. You may now start watching your favorite movies and shows.
- How to Install Stirr Addon on Kodi
- How to Install Chains Wizard Kodi Builds
- How to Install Wolf Pack Kodi Addon
- How to Install Fetch Addon on Kodi
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More