This post will show you how to install THX 1138 Kodi Addon on FireStick.
The same steps work on any Kodi-supported device, such as Android TV, Smartphones, PC, iOS, and more.
What is THX 1138 Kodi Addon?
THX 1138 is a third-party Kodi addon. It offers on-demand movies, shows, and documentaries.
This addon is available via an unofficial repository, No One.
THX 1138 features the latest and old movies and episodes.
It lets you browse the content by genre, year, language, decade, certificates, popularity, awards, and more.
You can also look up any content by keywords.
THX 1138 has built-in support for Trakt to let you sync your viewing history across devices.
It also supports premium providers like Real Debrid, All Debrid, and Premiumize.
THX 1138 is now part of our catalog of best addons for Kodi.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is THX 1138 Safe & Legal?
As I mentioned, THX 1138 is a third-party addon from an unofficial repository. Therefore, it is not possible to say with one hundred percent confidence that any such addon is entirely safe.
However, after using THX 1138 for a while, I found that it does not download any suspicious or malicious software on my device.
It ran without trouble on my FireStick, Android TV, PC, and mobile. Nevertheless, I had to get more assurance. Therefore, I scanned the repository with an online antivirus.
The antivirus did not detect any threats or malicious files. So, I am assuming that THX 1138 is safe. I will continue using it.
Here is the proof:
On the legality front, it is beyond the purview of FireStickTricks.com to determine whether THX 1138 has obtained the licenses to distribute the films and episodes.
It’s best to use THX 1138 or any unofficial addon with a Kodi VPN. A VPN hides your online identity and ensures you do not have any legal trouble.
How to Install THX 1138 Addon on Kodi
The installation process of the THX Kodi addon is easy. However, it involves a series of steps.
To make the instructions more manageable, I have divided the process into three parts as follows:
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources
Unknown Sources is an option in Kodi.
This option must be enabled to install third-party addons from the unofficial repositories.
Here is what we will do:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Click the gear icon in the top-left corner of the Kodi home screen to open Settings.
2. Click System on the next window.
3. Select Add-ons in the menu on the left bar. Click the switch/toggle for Unknown Sources on the right.
4. Click Yes to confirm.
5. Now, click Update official add-ons from.
6. Click Any repositories on this prompt. This option enables Kodi to update third-party addons from their repositories automatically.
You have enabled Unknown Sources.
Part 2: Install The One Repository
The One repository hosts the THX 1138 Kodi addon.
We will install this repository now. Follow the steps:
1. Click Settings again on the Kodi home screen.
2. Click File manager on this window.
3. Click Add source here on touch/remote devices (or double-click on a computer).
4. Click <None> on this prompt.
5. Type the URL https://no-onerepo.github.io in the input box on the next window.
Enter the URL carefully and avoid typos. Click OK.
Note: FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated with the developers of this repository and those who host this URL. This URL leads to the original source of the repository.
6. Highlight the input box Enter a name for this media source. Type no one or any other custom name you desire.
Choose a memorable name. You will need it later. Click OK.
7. Go back to the Settings screen by pressing the back button or key. Click Add-ons.
8. Click Install from zip file.
9. Click Yes when this prompt pops up.
10. Click no one or any whatever name you chose earlier.
11. Open the zip file repository.no_one-x.x.x.zip to install the No One repository.
12. Wait for the notification No One Repo Add-on installed in the top-right area of the screen. This notification usually takes only a few seconds.
You have successfully installed the No One repository.
Part 3: Install THX 1138 Kodi Addon
You will now use the No One Repo to install the THX 1138 Kodi addon.
Follow these steps:
1. Go to Kodi Settings again. Click Add-ons.
2. Click Install from repository.
3. Open the No One Repo.
4. Click Video add-ons.
5. Click THX 1138 Kodi addon.
6. Click Install near the bottom-right area.
7. Click OK when prompted.
8. Wait for the addon to install. It usually takes less than two minutes. You should see the notification THX 1138 Add-on installed in the top-right area shortly.
You have successfully installed the THX 1138 addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use THX 1138 Kodi Addon
You can access THX 1138 or any other Kodi addon from the home screen.
Select (without clicking) Add-ons in the left column. Then, click THX 1138 in the Video add-ons section on the right.
The addon offers regular categories – Movies, TV Shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, and New Episodes.
Each category is further divided into various subcategories. For instance, the Movies category on the main screen includes subcategories like Genres, Year, Decade, Languages, Certificates, Movie Mosts, People Watching, and more.
Choose the desired category to explore the content.
How to Set Up Real Debrid with THX 1138 Kodi Addon
THX 1138 offers free streams for movies and episodes.
However, with a premium hoster, such as Real Debrid, your streaming experience will significantly improve.
While there are a bunch of other premium hosters, most Kodi users (including me) prefer Real Debrid.
If you already have a Real Debrid subscription, follow these steps to sign in to THX 1138 addon:
1. Click Tools on the main screen of the addon.
2. Click ResolveURL: Settings.
3. Click Universal Resolvers 2 in the right menu on this popup.
4. Click (Re)Authorize My Account in the Real-Debrid section on the right.
5. Note down the authorization code on the following prompt. Go to real-debrid.com/device on any browser. Enter this code.
6. Once Real Debrid authorization is successful, a prompt appears in the top-right area: ResolveURL Real-Debrid Resolver Authorized.
You have successfully signed in to Real Debrid with THX 1138 Kodi addon.
This post demonstrated how to install the THX 1138 Kodi addon on FireStick and other devices. You may now start watching on-demand movies and shows.
- How to Install No One Addon on Kodi
- How to Install Base 19 Addon on Kodi
- How to Install Torque Lite Addon on Kodi
- How to Install Promise Addon on Kodi
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More