In this guide, we will learn how to install UK Turks on Kodi. Even though the images displayed in this guide have been grabbed from Kodi for PC, the method remains exactly the same for all platforms that support Kodi such as FireStick, Mac, Android mobiles, Android Box, Roku.
UK Turks is a Kodi addon that lets you watch movies, TV shows, anime, cartoon, live TV and a lot more for free. This addon has consistently featured among the top Kodi addons everywhere. The layout and interface of UK Turk are very standard, as is the case with all the popular Kodi addons. But, what sets it apart from many is that its huge collection is backed by multiple streaming links. I have also noticed that UK Turks usually scrapes the streams faster than many other addons.
This addon is more popularly called UK Turk Kodi addon, but it is listed as UK Turk Playlists in the UKTurk Addon Repository. This means that in this guide both the names refer to the same addon. Let us now learn how to install UK Turk on Kodi.
Note – Live TV may not work on UK Turk. However, you can still use to stream movies / TV shows.
How to Install UK Turk on Kodi 17.6 Krypton
Before we start installing the UK Turk Addon on Kodi 17.6 Krypton, we need to take care of one tiny thing. We need to update the security setting so that Kodi allows installation of third-party addons like UK Turk. Here is what you need to do:
1. Open Kodi and while you are on the home screen, click the cog icon on the top-left underneath the Kodi logo. This will open the Settings menu. Next, click ‘System Settings’ followed by Add-ons (left on the next screen)
2. When you are here, enable the Unknown Sources by moving its switch towards the right
3. The following warning message sounds alarming but it is not as long as you are installing safe Kodi addons even if they are coming from third-party sources. And, of course, UK Turk addon for Kodi is safe.
Now, let’s get started with the actual installation.
Any third-party addon installation involves three major steps as follows:
STEP 1: Adding the source of the repository to Kodi
STEP 2: Installing the repository from the source (UKTurk Addon Repository)
STEP 3: Installing the UK Turk Playlist addon from the repository
The upcoming installation process will cover the above three primary steps into secondary steps. Don’t worry! It’s not complicated. In fact, what’s coming next is very easy. All you have to do is follow each step carefully. Here we go:
1. Go to the Kodi home-screen and from there click ‘Settings’ one more time. On the next screen click ‘File manager’
2. You should see a list of similar options on both left and right of the screen. Go ahead and click ‘Add source’ on the either side
3. Now, you will be presented with the following window. Click/tap <None> so that you may type in the source URL
4. Here, type in the source path https://addoncloud.org/ukturk/install
This URL must be entered correctly otherwise you will not be able to install the repository. When you are done, click ‘OK’
5. Now, highlight the field ‘Enter a name for this media source’ and type in the name of the source. You can enter any name you like but make it relevant so that you may identify it later.
I am naming it ‘ukturk’
Now click ‘OK’ to add the source
You have successfully added the source. Now, the next few steps will cover the installation of UK Turk add-on repository
6. Go ahead and press the back/escape button/key to go back to the Kodi home-screen. This time, click ‘Add-ons’
7. Now, highlight and click ‘Package installer’ icon (you can identify it as the open box and it looks quite a lot like Dropbox icon). This option is on the top left of the screen. Check the image below for more clarity
8. Next, click ‘Install from zip file’ option
9. When the next window appears, click ‘ukturk’ (or whatever name you chose for the source earlier) on the list. You may need to scroll a bit to find it
10. The next screen may display one or more zip files. You need to click the one that is named ‘repository.ukturk-1.0.8.zip’.
Note: the numbers 1.0.8 in the name of the zip file indicate the version number. They are subject to change in case any updated or newer version is released.
11. UK Turk add-on repository for Kodi will start to install. But, you will not see any installation progress. You will need to wait for the installation notification, which will appear on the top-right corner (as you can see in the image below)
We have installed the repository. Now, what’s left is the last part of the process – Installation of UK Turk Kodi addon
12. Continuing from the last step above: Click ‘Install from repository’
13. Click ‘UK Turk Addon repository’ on the next window (you may need to scroll a bit to find it)
14. Click ‘Video add-ons’
15. Now, click ‘UK Turk Playlists’
16. Next, click ‘Install’ button on the bottom right of the next screen
17. You will see the download progress on the screen. When the installation is complete, you will also see a notification on the top-right saying ‘UK Turk Playlists Add-on installed’
Well, that’s pretty much it. You have successfully installed the UK Turk addon on Kodi.
There’s one little thing left, which we are going to talk about in the next section.
How to Use UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon
Don’t worry. There isn’t anything extraordinary you need to do to get started with UKTurk kodi addon. Yes, there is one ‘extra’ step though.
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons. You can see the UK Turk Playlists addon here
2. Click the addon and open it. You will see the following prompt.
3. What you need to do is, visit the link UTPIN.COM through any web browser on your computer or mobile and click ‘Generate PIN’ button on the page.
4. The webpage will now show you a 5-6 digit PINCODE (see the image below)
5. Go back to Kodi and click ‘Yes’ on the prompt. Now, enter the code you see on the website. This will authorize UK Turks Kodi addon and you will be able to access its content
6. This is how the UK Turk addon options appear
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons / Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Kodi users should always use a VPN to protect their identity while streaming.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it freely for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for the full refund.
We do not encourage the violation of the copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your device.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
So, this is how you install the UK Turk Addon on Kodi. As you can see, the steps are simple even though the process seems a bit lengthy. When I installed the addon, it did not take me more than five minutes. You will also like the big collection of content UK Turk brings to you. As the name suggests, there is a great deal of quality content from Turkey as well. I would highly recommend you to add UK Turks to your personal collection of Kodi addons.
Related:Liked the Guide? Don't Forget to Share with your Family & Friends
Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.