In this guide, we will learn how to install UK Turks on Kodi 19 Matrix. Even though the images displayed in this guide have been grabbed from Kodi for PC, the method remains exactly the same for all platforms that support Kodi, such as FireStick, Mac, Android mobiles, and Android Box.
What is UK Turks Playlist?
UK Turks is a Kodi addon that lets you watch movies, TV shows, anime, cartoons, live TV, and much more for free. This addon has consistently featured among the top Kodi addons everywhere. The layout and interface of UK Turk are very standard, as is the case with all the popular Kodi addons. But, what sets it apart from many is that its huge collection is backed by multiple streaming links. I have also noticed that UK Turks usually scrapes the streams faster than many other addons.
This addon is more popularly called the UK Turk Kodi addon, but it is listed as UK Turk Playlists in the UKTurk Addon Repository. This means that in this guide, both the names refer to the same addon. Let us now learn how to install UK Turk on Kodi.
Note – Live TV may not work as expected. However, you can still use it for movies / TV shows.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect to a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3 months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
How to Install UK Turk on Kodi
Before we start installing the UK Turk Addon on Kodi, we need to take care of one tiny thing. We need to update the security setting so that Kodi allows the installation of third-party addons like UK Turk. Here is what you need to do:
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
1. Open Kodi and while you are on the home screen, click the cog icon on the top-left underneath the Kodi logo.
2. This will open the Settings menu. Next, click System.
3. When you are here, enable the Unknown Sources by moving its switch towards the right.
4. Click Yes to continue.
Now, let’s get started with the actual installation.
Any third-party addon installation involves three major steps as follows:
- Part 1: Adding the source of the repository to Kodi
- Part 2: Installing the repository from the source (UKTurk Addon Repository)
- Part 3: Installing the UK Turk Playlist addon from the repository
The upcoming installation process will cover the above three primary steps into secondary steps. Don’t worry! It’s not complicated. In fact, what’s coming next is very easy. All you have to do is follow each step carefully. Here we go:
1. Go to the Kodi home screen and click Settings again.
2. On the next screen, click File manager.
3. You should see a list of similar options on both left and right of the screen. Go ahead and click Add source on either side.
4. Now, you will be presented with the following window. Click/tap <None> so that you may type in the source URL.
5. Here, type in the source path https://addapp.club/ukturk
This URL must be entered correctly. Otherwise, you will not be able to install the repository. When you are done, click OK.
Note: FireStickTricks.com is not affiliated with the persons/entities who host this URL and the UK Turks Repository.
6. The field Enter a name for this media source is automatically filled with the name ukturk. I am proceeding with this name. However, you may choose a custom name.
Now click OK to add the source.
You have successfully added the source. Now, the next few steps will cover the installation of the UK Turk add-on repository.
7. Go ahead and press the back/escape button/key to go back to the Kodi Settings page. This time, click Add-ons.
8. Next, click the Install from zip file option.
9. When the next window appears, click ukturk (or whatever name you chose for the source earlier) on the list. You may need to scroll a bit to find it
10. Click repository.ukturk-1.0.8.zip.
11. UK Turk add-on repository for Kodi will start to install. But, you will not see any installation progress. You will need to wait for the installation notification, which will appear in the top-right corner (as seen in the image below).
We have installed the repository. Now, what’s left is the last part of the process – The installation of the UK Turk Kodi addon.
12. Continuing from the last step above, click Install from repository.
13. Click the UK Turk Addon repository on the next window.
14. Click Video add-ons.
15. Now, click UK Turk Playlists 19.
16. Next, click the Install button on the next screen’s bottom right.
17. You will see the download progress on the screen. When the installation is complete, you will also see a notification on the top-right saying UK Turk Playlists Add-on installed.
Well, that’s pretty much it. You have successfully installed the UK Turk addon on Kodi.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use UK Turk Playlists Kodi Addon
Don’t worry. There isn’t anything extraordinary you need to do to get started with the UKTurk Kodi addon. Yes, there is one extra step, though.
1. From the Kodi home screen, go to Add-ons > Video add-ons. You can see the UK Turk Playlists addon here
2. Click the addon and open it. You will see the following prompt. Click Continue.
3. You now see this prompt.
4. Go to the website mentioned in the prompt in the image above (https://bit.ly/2WahdNX). Find and click the Generate Token button on the webpage.
5. The webpage will now show you a 5-6 character code/token (see the image below). Note down this token.
6. Go back to Kodi and click Continue on the prompt.
7. Now, enter the code you see on the website. This will authorize the UK Turks Kodi addon, and you will be able to access its content.
8.. This is how the UK Turk addon main screen appears.
So, this is how you install the UK Turk Addon on Kodi. As you can see, the steps are simple even though the process seems a bit lengthy. When I installed the addon, it did not take me more than five minutes. You will also like the big collection of content UK Turk brings to you. As the name suggests, there is a great deal of quality content from Turkey as well. I would highly recommend you to add UK Turks to your personal collection of Kodi addons.
- How to install FEN Addon on Kodi
- How to install Seren Kodi Addon
- How to Install Rising Tides Addon
- How to Install LNTV Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More