In this Nikon IPTV review for FireStick and Android, I’ll discuss its top features, packages, and pricing. Nikon IPTV is supported on various Android-powered devices, including the New FireStick 4K, New FireStick 4K Max, 3rd Generation FireStick, FireStick Lite, Android Box, and NVIDIA Shield.
What Is Nikon IPTV?
Nikon IPTV is an IPTV service offering local and international live TV networks. It boasts over 10,000 live TV stations and 20,000 plus on-demand videos. You can watch content in various categories, including sports, news, entertainment, and pay-per-view (PPV) events.
Like most IPTV services, Nikon IPTV provides EPG URLs and M3U links to access its content. It is compatible with several IPTV players and external video players.
Most of the content on Nikon IPTV is Full High Definition (FHD), with some stations and on-demand videos in 4K.
It also features an Electronic Program Guide (EPG) that lets you see the details of the live and upcoming programs.
I also found the customer support responsive. You can contact Nikon IPTV customer care through the chat feature on their website. If the chat is offline, you will receive the answer in the email.
Because of these features, this IPTV secures a place in our list of the top IPTV services for FireStick, Android, TV, and PC.
Attention: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users' online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your device, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you get a good VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN for IPTV. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on an annual plan.
Is Nikon IPTV Safe and Legal?
The official website for Nikon IPTV is https://nikoniptv.me. It’s natural to be concerned about the safety of third-party IPTV services because some come with malware and viruses.
I examined the Nikon IPTV URL on the VirusTotal internet security site to ascertain its safety. One security vendor suspected the URL to contain malicious files.
Although there is only one red flag, I would advise you to do your due diligence before installing the app. Please check the VirusTotal screenshot below:
FireStickTricks.com can’t vouch for the legality of third-party IPTV services, such as Nikon IPTV. The legitimacy is subject to several factors. These include streaming sources, licensing and permissions from content owners, and location.
I discourage all forms of piracy and copyright infringement. However, your privacy is important. Therefore, always connect your device to a VPN when using the IPTV service to hide your internet activity.
I recommend ExpressVPN for its military-grade encryption technology and incredible speeds.
Nikon IPTV Plans and Pricing
Nikon IPTV offers four subscription plans. These plans differ in pricing and duration. However, each plan provides 10,000 plus live TV networks, 20,000 VOD, an EPG, and one connection.
These are the various Nikon IPTV offers:
- 1-month subscription at $12
- 3-month subscription at $25
- 6-month subscription at $40
- 12-month subscription at $55
You can buy a subscription using a card, PayPal, Bitcoin, and other cryptocurrencies.
Nikon IPTV Features
Here are the top features of Nikon IPTV:
- A collection of local and international TV channels.
- Over 20,000 on-demand shows and movies.
- Content is available in SD, HD, Full HD, and 4K.
- Provides an Electronic Program Guide.
- A favorites section for quick access to your preferred content.
- Mostly stable and buffer-free servers.
- Compatible with most streaming devices, including FireStick, Android boxes, Smart TVs, and NVIDIA Shield.
- Quick and responsive customer support.
- Variety of content, including sports, entertainment, kids cartoons, family shows, and PPV events.
- Support for external IPTV and media players.
- Offers a free trial of up to 24 hours.
Subscribing to Nikon IPTV
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, websites, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Nikon IPTV offers a 24-hour free trial. You can register for this trial to familiarize yourself with the content before committing to a subscription plan.
Here are the steps to buy a subscription plan:
1. Go to https://nikoniptv.me in any browser and click Pricing. Follow the onscreen instructions to buy the subscription.
Disclaimer: FireStickTricks.com is not associated with third-party IPTV providers, including Nikon IPTV. The URL above points to an external source.
2. Choose a plan and click Buy Now. I recommend month-to-month plans with unofficial IPTV providers. Long-term commitment may be risky as many services go out of business unexpectedly.
2. Fill out the checkout form with your first and last name, country, address, and email address. Please recheck and ensure your email address is correct. That’s where you will receive your login details.
3. Choose the payment mode on the same page. Here are the options:
- Credit Card: You receive an email with the payment link.
- Crypto: You are redirected to the Coinbase website.
- Manual: You receive an email with instructions to pay through PayPal.
Click Place Order.
4. The following page appears upon successful submission of the order. If you chose credit card payment, please wait for the email with the payment link. It may take a few minutes.
5. Enter your credit card information and click Pay Invoice.
Note: I recommend turning off the option that says Remember credit card for future payments. You don’t want your card information with an unverified service provider.
6. You should see the following acknowledgment when the payment is complete. Wait for the Nikon IPTV login information to arrive in your email. It may take from 10 minutes to a couple of hours.
How to Use Nikon IPTV on FireStick
Nikon IPTV does not have a stand-alone app. Therefore, you must configure it with an external IPTV player. IPTV players are like video media players (such as VLC). However, they are specifically designed for playing IPTV videos.
Nikon IPTV is compatible with several IPTV players. We will use IPTV Smarters Pro for demonstration purposes. Here are the steps:
1. Please follow our guide on how to install IPTV Smarters Pro on FireStick. After installing IPTV Smarters Pro, select All Apps on the FireStick home screen.
2. Choose IPTV Smarters Pro on the list of installed apps to open it.
There are two ways to access the Nikon IPTV content using IPTV Smarters Pro. The first one involves loading the playlist using a provided URL, while in the other one, you’ll log in using Xtream Codes API.
Let’s talk about the two methods below.
Method #1: Loading the Playlist using M3U URL
Here is the step-by-step process:
1. Click Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
2. Type your preferred playlist name in the provided field. I named mine Nikon.
3. Scroll to the playlist type and select M3U URL.
4. Input the M3U/EPG URL sent by the provider in the confirmation email. Nikon IPTV sends M3U and EPG URLs in the email once you subscribe. M3U URL did not work for me. EPG URL did.
Also, the URLs are long and contain complex characters. It’s best to use the Fire TV Mobile Remote app. It will allow you to copy and paste the URL.
5. Click Add User.
Your Nikon IPTV playlist will load in a few moments.
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Method #2: Logging In Using Xtream Code API
Follow these steps:
1. Select Login With Xtream Codes API.
2. Enter the login details in the provided fields. The IPTV provider shares the username, password, and URL via email. Click Add User. Wait a few moments for the Live TV, Movies, and Series content to load.
3. Click Download on each category to load the content.
That’s all. Start exploring your favorite content on Nikon IPTV.
From my experience, Nikon IPTV is a good enough IPTV service. It offers both live TV and VOD content. To explore the TV channels, select the Live TV folder. There are many channels on the line-up, categorized by country.
You can scroll down to find your preferred country from the list or use the search function at the top. Here you’ll find local and national TV channels from the Netherlands, USA, Canada, Europe, Asia, and more.
I tried 50 channels from the UK, USA and Canada. About 85-90% of the channels in these three regions worked. I also tried channels from several countries in the Nordic region and Asia, which had a 70-80% success rate.
The VOD section features the latest and popular movies and TV shows. You can find favorite titles from major studios and streaming platforms.
The movie section interface has helpful filters to help you find your preferred titles. These filters include Action, Comedy, Bollywood, and Crime.
The TV show section, titled Series, features top and trending titles from major VOD streaming platforms.
Overall, I find Nikon IPTV a good value for your money. Although not all TV channels work, the available networks stream seamlessly.
How to Use Nikon IPTV on Android TV
Like FireStick, you need an external IPTV player to use Nikon IPTV on Android TV. I will choose IPTV Smarters Pro for this guide.
Our process involves two parts: preparing the device to install apps from unknown sources and installing the IPTV player.
Part 1: Prepare Android TV To Download IPTV Smarters Pro
Follow the below steps to allow the installation of apps from unknown sources:
- Press Settings on the device’s home screen.
- Choose Device Preferences.
- Click Security & Restrictions.
- Select Unknown Sources and turn the toggle ON.
Your Android TV can now install third-party apps.
If you don’t have the Downloader app installed on the Android TV, follow the below steps to install it. Otherwise, skip the part and proceed to sideload the IPTV player.
- Return to the device’s home screen.
- Select Settings.
- Click Apps.
- Select the Google Play Store app.
- Once the app opens, click the search bar and type Downloader. Click OK to find the app.
- Select Downloader in the results that appear.
- Click Install and wait a few minutes for the app to download.
Once you’ve installed Downloader, proceed to the sideloading process.
Part 2: Install IPTV Smarters Pro on Android TV
Please follow these steps:
- Return to your device’s home screen. Click Apps.
- Select Downloader.
- Select the Search term/URL textbox at the top.
- Enter this URL on the textbox: firesticktricks.com/smarter, and select Go.
- The APK file begins downloading. Give it some moments to complete the download.
- Once the APK file is downloaded, you’ll see an Install option. Click it.
- Select Done.
- Press Delete on the pop-up that appears.
- Select Delete once more.
You’ve successfully sideloaded the IPTV player into your Android TV.
Now that you have the IPTV Smarters Pro app, using Nikon IPTV on Android TV is straightforward. Follow these steps to set it up:
- Return to the device’s home screen and click Apps.
- Select IPTV Smarters Pro to launch it.
- Click Load Your Playlist or File/URL.
- Enter the IPTV name, username, password, and URL details you received from the IPTV provider after subscribing to the service.
- Press Add User.
That’s all. The Nikon IPTV playlist will load, including live TV stations and on-demand videos.
Is Nikon IPTV any good?
Nikon IPTV seems like a decent option for watching live TV and on-demand content at a nominal price. It offers over 10,000 live TV channels and 20,000 plus VOD content.
Can I get Nikon IPTV for free?
You can access Nikon IPTV content for free by signing up for the 24-hour free trial.
Can I use Nikon IPTV on multiple devices?
No, Nikon IPTV plans only allow one connection at a time. However, you can log in to your account on a different device, provided you’re logged out on the other devices.
This concludes the Nikon IPTV review for FireStick and Android. It is an alternative to access live TV and on-demand content at a nominal cost. What are your thoughts on the service? Please let us know by leaving a comment below.
- King IPTV Review & Set Up on FireStick
- Yeah IPTV Review & Set Up for FireStick
- Uzzu TV IPTV Review for FireStick
- Shack TV IPTV Review for FireStick
Suberboost Your FireStick with My Free Guide
Stay Ahead: Weekly Insights on the Latest in Free Streaming!
No spam, ever. Unsubscribe anytime.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More