This post shows you how to install SubsMovies Club Kodi Addon. I will also discuss usage, safety, legality, FAQs, and more. You can use this guide for all the Kodi-compatible devices like Nvidia Shield, Windows PC, Android tablets & phones, Fire TVs, Mac, Linux, and more.
What Is SubsMovies Club Kodi Addon?
SubsMovies Club is a third-party Kodi addon that lets you watch on-demand movies. This addon offers an extensive collection of films in various genres.
SubsMovies Club enables you to play movies with a single click. However, you may not find the latest content on the addon.
However, it is neat, user-friendly, and fast. These characteristics make SubsMovies Club a solid video Kodi addon.
Made by the mbebe repository, SubsMovies Club features three sections, All movies, Categories, and Search.
To browse films in random order, pick All Movies. To check out content category-wise, select Categories and choose the sub-folder inside that attracts you the most, like Crime, Adventure, Horror, etc.
And suppose you have something specific in mind, SubsMovies Club lets you find it using the Search feature.
Overall, SubsMovies Club is lightweight and easy to use. It will be added to our list of featured Kodi addons.
Attention, Kodi Users!
Kodi Addons and builds offer unlimited streaming content, but could also get you into legal trouble if caught streaming free movies, TV shows, or sports. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. Kodi users are strongly advised to always connect a VPN while streaming online. A good Kodi VPN hides your identity, bypasses government surveillance, geo-blocked content, and ISP throttling (which also helps in buffer-free streaming).
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon FireStick. You get 3-months free and save 49% on its annual plans. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied, you can always ask for a refund.
Is SubsMovies Club Safe & Legal?
Let’s discuss SubsMovies Club concerning safety and legality.
On the safety side, SubsMovies Club appears to be an addon with no fishy menu. However, at FireStickTricks.com (FST), we are just a bunch of Fire TV enthusiasts, not security professionals.
That’s why we can’t be 100% sure whether SubsMovies Club is safe for your device or not. However, as a last-ditch effort, I scanned the zip file of the mbebe repository. I found it 100% secure – here’s the proof:
The same goes for legality. Unfortunately, at FST, we don’t have the resources to check the legality of content available on SubsMovies Club.
That’s why I recommend a safe path – using a VPN like ExpressVPN. This way, you’ll stay safe from any unknown threat to your data or privacy.
How to Install SubsMovies Club Kodi Addon
SubsMovies Club is not an official addon by the Kodi Repository; it’s available on an unverified repo – mbebe. That’s why it takes extra effort to install SubsMovie Club on one’s Kodi app.
The installation journey of SubsMovies Club is divided into three parts. Inside each part, you’ll find its description and the steps to perform it. Ensure to follow the details and their respective instructions in the drafted order.
Another thing, never ask for help about any third-party addon/repo, including SubsMovies Club on Kodi forums. If you are stuck somewhere, comment below, and I’ll assist you with my knowledge and experience.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
Part 1: Enable Unknown Sources on Kodi
Are you aware that Kodi doesn’t allow users to add repos/addons from unverified sources? But don’t worry, there’s a way to allow unknown sources. This is how you can enable unknown sources on Kodi:
1. Enter the Settings menu of Kodi by selecting the Gear icon on the home page – below the Kodi logo.
2. Dive into the System tile.
3. Step down to the Add-ons tab on your screen’s left-hand side.
4. Turn on the Unknown sources option on your screen’s right side.
5. Read the warning prompt by Kodi and click Yes to continue.
6. Another critical thing regarding third-party sources and updates, choose the -Update official add-ons from the option below Unknown sources.
7. On Update official add-ons from window, choose Any repositories.
Part 2: Install The Repository With SubsMovies Club
We have turned on unknown sources for the Kodi app.
Is it time to directly install SubsMovies Club? No!
SubsMovies Club is available on the mbebe repository, remember? And as it’s not loaded by default on Kodi, it’s time to do that.
The following are steps to install the mbebe repository on your Kodi app:
1. Select the Gear Cog icon on Kodi’s home screen right below the Kodi logo.
2. Fire up File manager – on your screen’s top left side.
3. To add the mbebe repository URL, choose Add source.
Note: Mind you that the Add source option will not always be on the top. You may find it at the end of the list if your File manager is crowded with sources.
4. Under Enter the paths or browse for the media locations heading, pick <None>.
5. It’s time to enter the official URL of the mbebe repository in the window – https://mbebe.github.io/blomqvist
Then, press OK to save changes.
Note: I have mentioned the official URL that’ll take you to the mbebe repository zip file. However, at FireStickTricks, we are not affiliated with the developers of this addon or the repository.
6. Choose the input placeholder under the Enter a name for this media source heading.
7. By default, blomqvist name is given to the mbebe source, but you can also change it to anything you like. Once done, click OK to save the name.
8. Confirm the entered details and choose the OK button to save and exit.
9. On successful completion, you’ll see the repo name on the File manager list.
10. Head to the Settings page and inside the Add-ons folder.
11. Open the Install from zip file option inside the Add-ons page.
12. Kodi will issue a warning dialogue box regarding the updates of unofficial repos/addons; click Yes to continue.
13. When the Install from zip file window appears, choose the repo’s name you have set in step no 7. For me, it’s blomqvist.
14. Run the repository.mbebe.zip.
15. Let Kodi take its time to download repo files and install them. And finally, you’ll see a notification – mbebe Add-on installed.
Part 3: Install SubsMovies Club
Use the step-by-step instructions down below to install SubsMovies Club:
1. To access the mbebe repository to install SubsMovies Club, select Install from repository on the Add-ons page.
2. Locate and browse mbebe from your repository list.
3. Open Video add-ons.
4. Scroll down to the S section and open Subsmovies.club.
5. On the appearance of the addon’s dashboard, choose the Install option.
6. Some additional add-ons will also be installed with SubsMovies Club; click OK to allow.
7. It’ll take Kodi some time to download the required files and then install them.
8. Finally, a notification will appear on successful installation – Subsmovies.club Add-on installed.
Hurray! You can now use the SubsMovies Club addon anywhere and anytime on your Kodi app.
Before you start streaming with Kodi Addons or Builds, I would like to warn you that everything you stream on Kodi is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming copyrighted content (free movies, TV shows, live TV, and Sports) might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Kodi. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and devices.
NOTE: We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on Kodi, here's how to get VPN protection in 3 simple steps.
Step 1: Get the ExpressVPN subscription HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Click HERE to download and install the ExpressVPN app on your streaming device. If you are using a FireStick, I have given the exact steps starting with Step 4 below.
Step 3: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That's all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for Kodi.
The following are the steps to install Kodi VPN on your Fire TV devices. If you have other streaming devices, follow Step 1-3 above.
Step 4: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE (if not subscribed already).
Step 5: Go to Fire TV Stick home screen. Click Find followed by Search option (see image below).
Step 6: Type Expressvpn in the search bar and select when it shows up.
Step 7: Click Download.
Step 8: Open the ExpressVPN app and Sign in using the email ID and password that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription.
Step 9: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your FireStick is now secured with the fastest VPN.
How to Use SubsMovies Club Kodi Addon
Don’t know what to expect from the SubsMovies Club Kodi addon and how to use it? Allow me to help you.
Open the Add-ons tab located on the home screen of Kodi’s home.
On the Video add-ons tab, open Subsmovies.club.
You’ll land on the SubsMovies Club home page and see the following sections:
- All movies
Want to watch movies? Open the All movies section.
Inside, you’ll see tons of movies in no particular order.
To browse movies category-wise, open Categories.
You’ll see sub-sections like 2021, 2020, Action, Adventure, Crime, Horror, Drama, Thriller, and more.
Select a folder. I’m choosing Comedy.
Inside, you’ll see multiple comedy movies.
To find any movie you like, select Search.
Can I connect Real Debrid with SubsMovies Club?
No! SubsMovies Club doesn’t let users connect their premium accounts like Real Debrid.
Why is SubsMovies Club throwing an error when playing a title?
That’s because your internet service provider is blocking the streaming links. To fix the issue, I recommend using a trusted VPN like ExpressVPN. Also, try re-installing the addon.
And that’s a wrap! This article covered everything related to the SubsMovies Club Kodi addon, from usage to installation. So install SubsMovies Club Kodi addon to access your favorite movies with a single click. If you are stuck somewhere or have any suggestions about SubsMovies Club, I encourage you to come forward and comment down below.
- How to Install Genocide Kodi Addon
- How to Install Adina Kodi Addon
- How to Install No One Kodi Addon
- How to Install Homelander Kodi Addon
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More