In this guide, I will show you how to install and use AppLinked on FireStick. I will also provide the instructions to register and create AppLinked code and download the files using this app. The same guide will work for all Amazon Fire TV versions, Android TV boxes, and Android smartphones and tablets.
A few weeks back, FileLinked (previously DroidAdmin), a file-sharing app, went offline due to unknown reasons. Consequently, perplexed people were looking for an alternative to download their favorite apps through codes on their FireStick/Android devices. Well, we have discussed various FileLinked replacements in a separate article. Now, there’s a new file-sharing app that works exactly like the FileLinked app.
Legal Disclaimer: This tutorial is purely educational. FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, operate, resell, or distribute any streaming apps, addons, IPTV or services. The page contains some unverified services, and we are not certain whether they hold legal licenses to distribute the content. FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of each app/service in all regions. Do your due diligence if you use any of the unverified apps/services, and stream only content that is available in the public domain. The end-user shall be solely responsible for the media accessed.
What is AppLinked?
Recently, Inside4ndroid, the developer studio that created UK Turks, Strix, and Media Lounge, launched AppLinked, a brand new FileLinked clone. AppLinked is a file-sharing app that works similarly to FileLinked. All you need to do is enter the code, then browse and download the APKs.
Inside AppLinked Store, you can download various apps across various categories, including movies, TV shows, live TV, sports, utility apps, and much more. Besides APKs, the app also lets you share images and videos. The app converts an APK link or group of APKs into a numeric code, allowing the quick installation of apps.
The app is compatible with Android TV boxes, Amazon Fire TV devices, and Android smartphones and tablets. Since the app is new, you may have trouble finding a good AppLinked code at the moment. I’ll help you with that later in this article.
Is AppLinked Safe?
FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality of any applications or services. But before proceeding with the installation, I checked the official APK file link on Kaspersky Threat Intelligence Portal for any malicious threats. As you can see from the screenshot, the file is perfectly safe for your device.
The information available in this article is for educational purposes. Any action you take upon the information on this website/article is strictly at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any damages or losses in connection with the use of our website. We do not encourage or advocate piracy or illegal streaming.
While the AppLinked app is safe to download, there are several third-party apps that streams protected content freely. To keep yourself safe from hacks and spying, I highly recommend a reliable VPN service like ExpressVPN.
How to Install AppLinked on FireStick
Since AppLinked is not officially available on the Amazon App Store, we have to use a third-party website to sideload the app.
To make the installation process easier to follow, I divided it into two parts:
- Preparing Your FireStick to Download AppLinked
- Installing AppLinked on FireStick
Attention, FireStick Users!
Governments and ISPs constantly monitor your online activity, and accessing copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick could lead to serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend getting the best FireStick VPN to mask your IP address and securely stream your favorites.
I personally use ExpressVPN, the fastest and most secure VPN available. Not only is it easy to install on any device, it comes with a risk-free 30-day money-back guarantee. Plus, if you're not 100% satisfied, you can always get a refund. ExpressVPN is currently also offering a whopping 3 extra months free on their annual plan!
Part 1: Preparing your FireStick to Download AppLinked
To sideload any third-party app, we need to install the Downloader app. To get the Downloader app, here’s what you need to do.
1. Select the Find button on the FireStick home screen.
2. Click the Search tile.
3. Now, enter Downloader. When you see Downloader in the suggestion list, scroll down and select it.
4. Click Downloader.
5. Click Download or Get.
6. Downloader installation will now commence.
7. Now, go back to the FireStick home screen and select Settings.
8. Select My Fire TV.
9. Click Developer Options.
10. Select Install unknown apps.
Note: If you see Apps from Unknown Sources, select it to turn it ON. You may ignore the next step.
11. Click on the Downloader app to turn it ON.
Part 2: Installing AppLinked on FireStick
Let’s install AppLinked on your FireStick device using the Downloader app.
1. Launch Downloader.
2. Select the input box that says Enter a URL.
3. Enter https://bit.ly/3xSeyGA in the box and click Go. The URL is case-sensitive, so make sure you typed it correctly. Please note that the screenshot below shows the original URL, but you may use the shorter URL I just mentioned in this step.
Note: FireStickTricks.com doesn’t own, host, or distribute this APK. The URL above redirects to i4studio.co.uk, where the APK is hosted.
4. Now, wait for the APK to download.
5. Once the APK is downloaded, click INSTALL.
6. Wait for the installation to complete and click DONE.
7. Since AppLinked is already installed, you don’t need the AppLinked APK hereafter. So click on Delete.
8. Click Delete again.
How to Add AppLinked to Your FireStick Home Screen
1. On your Firestick home screen, select the three-tile icon as highlighted below.
2. Scroll to AppLinked and press the menu button on your FireStick remote.
3. Select Move.
4. With the navigation buttons, move the app to the top row. Press the select button on your remote to set the new position.
5. There you have it! AppLinked is now ready to use from your home screen.
How to Use AppLinked on FireStick
When you launch the AppLinked app, you’re taken to a home screen that looks like this.
As you can see, the interface is pretty minimal and doesn’t have much to explore or tweak. If you know what code you want to use, go for it! Or you can try out some of the codes I mention below these instructions. Once you enter a store code, the app will save it automatically, so you don’t need to type it out every time to browse through the same code.
To install apps with AppLinked codes, here’s what you need to do.
1. Click Add Store on the top right.
2. In the pop-up, select the input box that says Your Code Here.
3. Now, type the code and click Submit. I’m using 5555 for this example.
4. Navigate to the drop-down box that says Select A Store. Then click on the code you just submitted.
5. Among the list of apps, select one you want to install and click on it.
6. Select Download and wait for it to complete.
7. Follow the usual installation procedure and you’re done!
How to Register and Create an AppLinked Code
Like FileLinked, AppLinked lets you create a store code and add various apps to the code. Why would you want to? Well, let’s say you know exactly which apps you’d like to sideload onto your FireStick, but those apps aren’t conveniently grouped into a single code so that you can quickly install them all.
Well, you can use your laptop or mobile device to create a store code containing all the apps you want to download. Then you can install all of those apps on your FireStick using that one code.
To create your own store code, you must first register an account with AppLinked. I have explained it in the steps below. Take a look.
1. Open your internet browser on another device (mobile/laptop/tablet). Type in https://i4studio.co.uk/applinked and press the enter button/key.
2. Click Create A Store.
3. Fill in the required information and click Register.
4. Now, go to your email account and find the email from inside4ndroid with the subject AppLinked – Sign Up.
5. Click the link provided in the email, or navigate back to https://i4studio.co.uk/applinked manually.
6. Select Login at the top. Type in your Store Code, Username, and Password. Then click the Login button below your information.
7. Congratulations, you now have your AppLinked store. You can add an application to your store code by clicking the Add Application option on top. Before submitting, you need to fill out the Application Title, Application Description, APK External Link, and Image External Link.
While all four fields are required, it’s worth noting that the text you enter is not verified in any way. So if you’re making the store for your own purposes, you can enter any placeholder text for the description and the image link. The APK link, however, needs to be correct if you want to download the APK on your FireStick. And having the correct app title will be helpful when you’re browsing your store.
AppLinked lets you change your store code as well. If you decide you don’t like the store code you chose, click Change Store Code at the top of the site and choose a new one.
Some Working Codes to Try
As I mentioned above, the app is relatively new and contains limited codes. If you’re looking for specific apps or you’d like details on the best codes, you can check out our full article on the best AppLinked codes and all their apps.
If you want to get right to it and explore the codes yourself, here are some of the best AppLinked codes to try.
Number of apps: 175+
App categories: all
Number of apps: 35+
App categories: movies, live TV, sports
Number of apps: 50+
App categories: movies, live TV, utilities
Number of apps: 25+
App categories: documentaries, live TV, sports
Number of apps: 100+
App categories: all
Number of apps: 35+
App categories: movies, shows, live TV
Your FireStick / Fire TV is now all ready to stream your favorite content. However, before you start, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP and Government. This means, streaming free movies, TV shows, Sports might get you into legal trouble.
Thankfully, there is a foolproof way to keep all your streaming activities hidden from your ISP and the Government. All you need is a good VPN for Fire Stick. A VPN will mask your original IP which is and will help you bypass Online Surveillance, ISP throttling, and content geo-restrictions.
I personally use and recommend ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most secure VPN. It is compatible with all kinds of streaming apps and is very easy to install on Fire TV / Stick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. But, what if you end up streaming content from an illegitimate source unintentionally? It is not always easy to tell the difference between a legit and illegal source.
So, before you start streaming on your Fire Stick / Fire TV, let’s see how to use ExpressVPN to keep your streaming activities hidden from prying eyes.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. Meaning, you can use it free for the first 30-days and if you are not satisfied with the performance (which is highly unlikely), you can ask for a full refund.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV Stick and go to Find followed by Search option.
Step 3: Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results.
Step 4: Click Download to install the ExpressVPN app on Fire TV / Stick.
Step 5: Open the app and enter the login credentials that you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click Sign in.
Step 6: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
AppLinked is a perfect replacement for FileLinked. The app is easy to use and navigate and available on a wide variety of platforms. Since the app is in its beta version, there are very limited codes available. However, that will change in the coming days. What do you guys think about this app? Let us know in the comments section below.
- Best AppLinked Codes
- Best Downloader Codes
- How to Install Cinema HD on FireStick
- Best FileLinked Alternatives
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More