Cable TV can cost you a great deal of money, especially when you subscribe to the premium channels. But, with Live Net TV, you can watch satellite channels absolutely free. This app brings to you the dozens of live TV channels from around the world and in multiple languages to your FireStick screen. This Android app is a hundred percent remote friendly. This allows you to smoothly navigate through the app and find all your favorite channels.
Live Net TV is a great option to stream cable TV without having to pay a cent. There are plenty of channels to choose from. Whether you like Sports, News, Entertainment, Movies, TV Shows, it’s all here. The app has also recently added an on-demand (VOD) section with limited content for free movies and shows. This tutorial provides detailed instructions to install Live Net TV on FireStick / Fire TV / Fire TV Cube. Keep reading!
Live Net TV on FireStick
There is an important thing we need to take care of first before FireStick allows us to install Live Net TV, which is a third-party app. Here is what you need to do:
1. Go to the FireStick home-screen and you will see the menu options on the top. Use your FireStick remote and open Settings
2. Within the Settings menu, click Device
3. On the following window click Developer Options
4. Now, make sure that the Apps from Unknown Sources is ON. If it is OFF, click it and turn it ON
5. You will now be prompted with a warning message. Ignore it and click Turn on
Your FireStick has now been set up to install any third-party app, including Live Net TV.
How to Install Live NetTV on FireStick
FireStick needs an additional tool to sideload third-party apps. So, the first thing you need to do is get the Downloader app from the Amazon Store.
Downloader is a must-have app for all the FireStick users who sideload apps onto their device.
After installing Downloader, follow the steps below:
Attention FireStick Users: Read before you continue
Governments and ISPs across the world monitor their users' online activities. If found streaming copyrighted content on your Fire TV Stick, you could get into serious trouble. Currently, your IP is visible to everyone. I strongly recommend you to get a good FireStick VPN and hide your identity so that your movie viewing experience doesn’t take a bad turn.
I use ExpressVPN which is the fastest and most secure VPN in the industry. It is very easy to install on any device including Amazon Fire TV Stick. Also, it comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you don't like their service, you can always ask for a refund. ExpressVPN also has a special deal where you can get 3 months free and save 49% on annual plan.
1. Run Downloader and click the Home tab on the left sidebar.
2. Now, on the right click the URL field
3. You must now see the following pop-up window with the empty space to type in the source URL and the onscreen keypad. Enter the following link to download the Live Net TV APK on FireStick: https://www.livenettv.sc
Note: The link is Case Sensitive
4. You will be taken to a new webpage where you need to scroll down using your Remote navigation (the round button) and click the Download for Android button(See the image below)
5. The Live Net TV APK should start downloading now. When the download completes, the APK will be automatically executed to start the installation. When you see the following screen, scroll down to the bottom left where you see the Next button.
Next button will now be replaced with the Install button. So, click Install to continue
6. FireStick must now start to install the Live Net TV app. Again, it might take a little while (a couple of minutes)
7. You should see the App installed notification window when Live Net TV app is finally installed. There are the following two buttons:
- Open: to launch the Live Net TV app directly from this window
- Done: to return to the Downloader app interface
8. I am clicking Done here. You will see why in the next step.
9. We came back to Downloader because we will delete the Live Net TV APK file. Since you have installed this app, you don’t need this file anymore.
Click Delete button
10. Another prompt appears. Click Delete again.
11. You have successfully installed Live Net TV on your FireStick device. Go ahead and enjoy the live TV experience.
How to Use Live NetTV Safely
Before you start streaming with Live Net TV, I would like to warn you that everything you stream online is visible to your ISP, Government, or any third-party who might be watching you. To keep your online activities, I suggest using a good FireStick VPN.
I personally use ExpressVPN, which is the fastest and most reliable VPN in the industry. It also comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee in case you are not happy with the service.
Let me show you how to get and connect ExpressVPN on FireStick quickly.
Step 1: Subscribe to ExpressVPN HERE.
Step 2: Power ON your Fire TV / Stick and go to “Search” option on the extreme left. Now type “Expressvpn” (without quotes) in the search bar and select ExpressVPN when it shows up in the search results
Step 3: Click “Download” to install the ExpressVPN app for Fire TV / Stick.
Step 4: Open the app and enter your login credentials which you created while buying the ExpressVPN subscription. Click “Sign in”
Step 5: Click the Power icon to connect to a VPN server. That’s all. Your connection is now secure with the fastest and best VPN for FireStick.
You can also read more detailed info on using ExpressVPN with Fire TV / Stick.
Video Guide to Install Live NetTV APK
Live Net TV for FireStick: An Overview
Run the app and if it says a new update is available, go ahead and install the new version. New versions of any app serve you better.
Following image shows the home-screen of Live Net TV app on FireStick. As you see, various live TV categories are laid out in the form of tabs on the top. When you click a category, the related channels populate in the area below.
There are nearly a dozen categories including Entertainment, Canada, News, Sports, Movies, Portugal, German etc.
It is evident that the app designed isn’t very well planned. The categories are all mixed up. Genre, language and countries are all placed together. Nevertheless, the core job of any live TV app is to provide access to the live TV channels and Live Net TV does this job well.
There are more than a hundred channels across all the categories. You will find channels in various languages and from many countries.
If you are looking for any channel, in particular, there is the search option on the top right. Right next to the search option is the icon for Video on Demand (VOD). This means Live Net TV app also doubles as an on-demand app. But, it is primarily an IPTV app, and the VOD collection is very limited. VOD stuff has only been recently added. You might see more content in the future.
Explore the app and you will discover many new and exciting stuff here.
How to Access Live Net TV on FireStick
A lot of my readers ask how to access the apps they have installed. So, I have decided to create a separate section for it.
If you can’t see Live Net TV on FireStick home-screen, it means you have more apps than the home-screen can accommodate. You will find all other apps in Your Apps & Channels. To go there, long-press the Home option on your FireStick remote. Wait for the new popup menu that appears as a full-screen window after few seconds. Click Apps on the menu to go to the list of your apps.
Any new app will go to the bottom of the apps’ list. So, navigate to the last row to find the Live Net TV.
If you plan to use Live Net TV frequently on FireStick, you would like to see its icon on the home screen instead. Any app can be moved to the home screen. Go to Your Apps & Channels, select Live Net TV app icon, press the menu button on your remote (3 horizontal lines), and click Move on the bottom right of the pop-up menu on your TV.
Now, simply go ahead and drag the icon and drop it in the top row (or even the second row). Go back to the FireStick home-screen and run Live Net TV from there.
Live Net TV on FireStick is a solid option to watch several satellite channels for free. This app not only packs some of the best channels in English, but you can also watch channels from other countries in foreign languages. It may not be the best live TV app, but there is a lot of juice to be had. It is a free, lightweight app and there is absolutely no harm in giving it a try.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More