In this guide, I will demonstrate how to install, set up, and use SS IPTV on FireStick products, including FireStick 4K, FireStick Lite, and Fire TV Cube.
Amazon FireStick already comes with popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Peacock. Another category that you can explore on the FireStick is IPTV apps. IPTV stands for internet protocol television, and it allows users to stream television programs over the internet, eliminating the need for satellite dishes or fiber-optic cables. There are many IPTV services for FireStick. Among them, SS IPTV stands out for obvious reasons.
Before we jump into the installation guide, let’s understand what SS IPTV is and why is it climbing the popularity chart.
What Is SS IPTV?
SS IPTV is a free multi-player service to play videos and TV channels on your smart TV or smart streaming devices such as a Roku or FireStick over the internet. The app is integrated with hundreds of IPTV operators and users can get access to the content, provided by the selected IPTV operator.
Don’t confuse SS IPTV with an IPTV service that offers TV channels. SS IPTV doesn’t render IPTV service itself. It just allows users to get access to the content, provided by the IPTV operator. One can also buy a subscription plan from an IPTV provider, get an m3u link, and add it into SS to stream the content.
As for the SS IPTV itself, it’s completely free to download and use on the FireStick. Convinced to give it a try? Let’s go through the installation guide below to use SS IPTV on the FireStick.
How to Install SS IPTV on FireStick
Let me be blunt: SS IPTV isn’t in the Amazon App Store. This means you can’t just go ahead and install the app using the standard method. You will need to use the Downloader app to sideload the APK file.
Don’t worry though. This method is simpler than it sounds. The steps below show you how to install SS IPTV on your FireStick.
1. Start up your FireStick. Go to Find on your home screen.
2. Scroll down and select Search. Type Downloader (you may also use the Alexa voice assistant to search for it). When Downloader appears as a suggested search below the virtual keyboard, scroll down and select it.
3. Select Downloader under Apps & Games. The app’s orange background makes it easy to identify.
4. Click Download or Get to install it on your device.
We are going to use the Downloader app to sideload the SS IPTV app onto the FireStick. Before you open the Downloader app, you need to enabled relevant permissions in your FireStick Settings.
5. Find the home button on your FireStick remote. Press and hold it.
6. Select Settings.
7. Choose My Fire TV.
8. Click Developer Options.
9. Scroll to Apps from Unknown Sources. It’s off by default, so select it to turn it on.
After enabling this setting, you can install third-party apps like SS IPTV.
10. Return to the home screen of your FireStick. Locate and open the Downloader app.
11. Select the URL box. Type https://bit/ly/3cXf8tr and then click the Go button.
12. Downloader will retrieve the APK file from the URL and ask you to install it on your FireStick. Click Install.
13. Select INSTALL again. After successful installation, you may delete the APK file, as you do not need it anymore.
You’re all set to use SS IPTV on your FireStick!
A word of caution before you go ahead and start using SS IPTV. Some of the content provided by this IPTV service might be illegal to watch in your region. Your internet service provider (ISP) and your government can see whatever you stream with your FireStick. This may lead you to legal trouble.
Don’t worry though. We have a workaround for that as well. A VPN on FireStick lets you mask your online activities and avoid being tracked by your ISP and government.
There are many VPNs for FireStick. Among them, ExpressVPN comfortably tops our recommendations for a couple of reasons. With ExpressVPN, you can expect blazing fast speeds while streaming television channels over the internet. ExpressVPN also has industry-leading security and privacy features.
It’s always advisable to stay anonymous while using IPTV apps on FireStick.
We do not encourage users to violate copyright laws. However, you may accidentally stream content from an illegitimate source. The average user may have trouble differentiating between legal and illegal sources.
To get started, subscribe to Express VPN. It offers a 30-day money-back guarantee. You have 30 days to receive a full refund from the company, no questions asked. Not satisfied? Don’t pay—just grab your refund.
How to Use SS IPTV on Amazon FireStick
Open the FireStick home page and scroll to the Applications menu. From Your Apps & Games, locate the SS IPTV app and open it. Agree with the end-user license agreement, and you are all set to use the app.
Upon startup, SS IPTV will ask you to choose your preferred IPTV provider. I like how the app takes you through a neat categorization to select an IPTV provider that you are looking for.
First, you need to select the country and then city from the following menu. Select the IPTV provider from the following menu and confirm your choice.
Give it some time and the app will allow you to access the selected channel through the internet.
What if you change your mind down the road and want to see content from a different country? SS IPTV takes care of that as well. Go into the Settings, and from the General tab, simply Clear the current operator and select a new one.
How to Access SS IPTV on FireStick
If you come across your favorite TV channel on SS IPTV, it may become addictive for you. If you plan to use SS IPTV regularly, I advise you to place the app on the FireStick home screen. Go through these steps to make the necessary changes.
1. On the remote for your FireStick, press and hold the home button.
2. Select Apps from the following menu.
3. Scroll down to SS IPTV, and then press the option button on the remote.
4. Select Move from the options presented on the right.
5. SS IPTV app is now movable. Place it in a comfortable position.
Note: If you have fewer than 20 applications installed on your FireStick, SS IPTV will already be accessible on the home screen in the row Your Apps & Channels.
SS IPTV Features
SS IPTV isn’t just limited to streaming. The developers intelligently added a good number of functions to improve the user experience. Let’s take a look at them.
- Multiple interface languages: You can choose from over 15 languages. By default, it’s set to English, but you can change it from the Settings menu.
- Theme support: The default theme is outdated compared to today’s standards. If you don’t like the default theme, go to Settings, then Appearance, and change the theme to Light.
- Playlist support: From Settings, select Content to create a playlist using the title and source of the streaming network.
- Parental controls: As the name suggests, one can add parental controls to SS IPTV to prevent kids from accessing adult content. Add a PIN and lock the content from the little ones.
Other features include a connection code, the ability to show the clock while watching, custom channel titles, custom time zones, and more.
SS IPTV FAQ
How Else Can I Access SS IPTV?
As I showed you, SS IPTV can be sideloaded onto the Amazon FireStick. The app is also available for Android devices in the Google Play Store.
Is SS IPTV Legal?
Is SS IPTV Free?
SS IPTV is completely free to download and use.
Did you follow the steps above to install SS IPTV and start streaming global TV channels? Please leave a comment to share your experience with this installation guide and the SS IPTV app!
And don’t forget to use a VPN to avoid potential legal hurdles in the future.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More