In this tutorial, I will show you how to install, set up, and use SS IPTV on FireStick, Fire TV, FireStick 4K, and Fire TV Cube.
Amazon FireStick already comes with popular streaming services such as Netflix, Hulu, Disney+, and Peacock. Another category that you can explore on the FireStick is IPTV apps. IPTV stands for internet protocol television, and it allows users to stream television programs over the internet, eliminating the need for satellite dishes or fiber-optic cables. There are many IPTV services for FireStick. Among them, SS IPTV stands out for obvious reasons.
Before we jump into the installation guide, let’s understand what SS IPTV is and why is it climbing the popularity chart.
What Is SS IPTV?
SS IPTV is a free multi-player service to play videos and TV channels on your smart TV or smart streaming devices such as a Roku or FireStick over the internet. The app is integrated with hundreds of IPTV operators and users can get access to the content, provided by the selected IPTV operator.
Don’t confuse SS IPTV with an IPTV service that offers TV channels. SS IPTV doesn’t render IPTV service itself. It just allows users to get access to the content, provided by the IPTV operator. One can also buy a subscription plan from an IPTV provider, get an m3u link, and add it into SS to stream the content.
As for the SS IPTV itself, it’s completely free to download and use on the FireStick. Convinced to give it a try? Let’s go through the installation guide below to use SS IPTV on the FireStick.
How to Install SS IPTV on FireStick
Let me be blunt: SS IPTV isn’t natively available on the Amazon App Store. This means you can’t just go ahead and install the app from the default app store on the FireStick. You will have to sideload the APK file using the Downloader app.
Don’t worry though. This method is simpler than it sounds. Follow the steps below to install SS IPTV on your FireStick.
1. Turn on your FireStick and go to Find from the home screen.
2. Scroll down to Search and type Downloader, or use the Alexa voice assistant to find the Downloader app.
3. Select Downloader from the suggestions, and it will prompt you to download the app. You can recognize the app by its orange background as shown in the image.
4. Select the app and use the Download or Get option to install the app on your device.
We are going to use the Downloader app to sideload the SS IPTV app onto the FireStick. Before you open the Downloader app, you need to enabled relevant permissions in your FireStick Settings.
5. Press and hold the home button on your FireStick remote.
6. Select Settings.
7. Scroll down and select My Fire TV.
8. Select Developer Options.
9. Find Apps from Unknown Sources. By default, it’s off. Turn it on.
Once you have enabled the option, you can start downloading apps from unknown sources, like SS IPTV.
10. Go back to the FireStick home page. Locate and open the Downloader app.
11. Select the URL box. Type https://bit/ly/3cXf8tr and then hit the Go button.
12. Downloader will download the APK file from the suggested server and prompt you to install it on the device. Click Install.
13. Select Install again. After successful installation, you may delete the APK file.
You’re all set to use SS IPTV on your FireStick!
A word of caution before you go ahead and start using SS IPTV. Some of the content provided by this IPTV service might be illegal to watch in your region. Your government and internet service provider (ISP) can see whatever you stream on your FireStick. This may lead you to legal trouble.
Don’t worry though. We have a workaround for that as well. Using a VPN on FireStick, you can easily mask your online activities and avoid being tracked by your ISP and government.
There are many VPNs for FireStick. Among them, ExpressVPN comfortably tops our recommendations for a couple of reasons. With ExpressVPN, you can expect blazing fast speeds while streaming television channels over the internet. ExpressVPN also has industry-leading security and privacy features.
It’s always advisable to stay anonymous while using IPTV apps on FireStick.
We do not encourage the violation of copyright laws. However, what if you end up accidentally streaming content from an illegitimate source? During typical use, it’s not always easy to tell the difference between a legal and an illegal source.
Subscribe to Express VPN. It comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are not satisfied with the service in the first 30 days, you can receive a full refund from the company, no questions asked.
How to Use SS IPTV on Amazon FireStick
Open the FireStick home page and scroll to the Applications menu. From Your Apps & Games, locate the SS IPTV app and open it. Agree with the end-user license agreement, and you are all set to use the app.
Upon startup, SS IPTV will ask you to choose your preferred IPTV provider. I like how the app takes you through a neat categorization to select an IPTV provider that you are looking for.
First, you need to select the country and then city from the following menu. Select the IPTV provider from the following menu and confirm your choice.
Give it some time and the app will allow you to access the selected channel through the internet.
What if you change your mind down the road and want to see content from a different country? SS IPTV takes care of that as well. Go into the Settings, and from the General tab, simply Clear the current operator and select a new one.
How to Access SS IPTV on FireStick
If you come across your favorite TV channel on SS IPTV, it may become addictive for you. If you plan to use the app regularly, I advise you to place the app on the FireStick home screen. Go through the steps below to make the necessary changes.
1. Press and hold the home button on your FireStick remote.
2. Select Apps from the following menu.
3. Scroll down to SS IPTV, and then press the option button on the remote.
4. Select Move from the options presented on the right.
5. SS IPTV app is now movable. Place it in a comfortable position.
Note: If you have fewer than 20 applications installed on your FireStick, SS IPTV will already be accessible on the home screen in the row Your Apps & Channels.
Quick Overview and Features of SS IPTV
SS IPTV isn’t just limited to streaming. The developers intelligently added a good number of functions to improve the user experience. Let’s take a look at them.
- Multiple interface languages: Users can choose from over 15 languages. By default, it’s set to English, but you can change it from the Settings menu.
- Theme support: The default theme is outdated compared to today’s standards. If you are not a fan of the default theme, go to Settings, then Appearance, and change the theme to Light.
- Playlist support: From Settings, select Content to create a playlist using the title and source of the streaming network.
- Parental controls: As the name suggests, one can add parental controls to SS IPTV to prevent kids from accessing adult content. Add a PIN and lock the content from the little ones.
Other features include a connection code, the ability to show the clock while watching, custom channel titles, custom time zones, and more.
SS IPTV FAQ
Where Else Can I Access SS IPTV?
You can sideload SS IPTV on the Amazon FireStick and the app is natively available from the Google Play Store as well.
Is SS IPTV Legal?
Is SS IPTV Free?
SS IPTV is completely free to download and use.
Go through the steps above, install SS IPTV, and start streaming global TV channels. While you are at it, don’t forget to use a VPN to avoid potential legal hurdles in the future.
Related:Legal Disclaimer - FireStickTricks.com does not verify the legality or security of any add-ons, apps or services mentioned on this site. Also, we do not promote, host or link to copyright-protected streams. We highly discourage piracy and strictly advise our readers to avoid it at all costs. Any mention of free streaming on our site is purely meant for copyright-free content that is available in the Public domain. Read our full disclaimer.
Disclosure - FireStickTricks.com is reader-supported blog. When you buy a product through links on our site, we may earn commission. Learn More